konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Kylie
written on Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 5:55 PM ✈
wwoowww.... i dont get it. y is kylie like wat she is...and arianne too... im not saying i dont like arianne. it's just that she always make me left out....
kylie comes over and talks to arianne like "hii arianne!! ima sit next to u!" then arianne starts talking to kylie, leaving me out....
wen i was leaving 1st period, kylie told me she was transferring bak to orchestra. i bet u she cant catch up. hah! kylie was like "i practice at home all the time. i can catch up. i remember all the notes." ppbh! yeh rite. she sed she was gonna sit next to arianne in music. then i was like "meimei and mina sits next to her."
Conversation: me: meimei and mina sits next to her. Kylie: too bad. meimei will hav to move (or sumthing like that. meimei can't sit next to her) me: (yeh rite look)
OMG!! i freakin hate her!!!! I BET U SHE CANT EVEN PLAY BURLESKE!! arianne was talking to her and michiko. i dont mind michiko cuz she dont rly talk to arianne....
|
Kylie
written on Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 5:55 PM ✈
wwoowww.... i dont get it. y is kylie like wat she is...and arianne too... im not saying i dont like arianne. it's just that she always make me left out....
kylie comes over and talks to arianne like "hii arianne!! ima sit next to u!" then arianne starts talking to kylie, leaving me out....
wen i was leaving 1st period, kylie told me she was transferring bak to orchestra. i bet u she cant catch up. hah! kylie was like "i practice at home all the time. i can catch up. i remember all the notes." ppbh! yeh rite. she sed she was gonna sit next to arianne in music. then i was like "meimei and mina sits next to her."
Conversation: me: meimei and mina sits next to her. Kylie: too bad. meimei will hav to move (or sumthing like that. meimei can't sit next to her) me: (yeh rite look)
OMG!! i freakin hate her!!!! I BET U SHE CANT EVEN PLAY BURLESKE!! arianne was talking to her and michiko. i dont mind michiko cuz she dont rly talk to arianne....
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|