konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
CST for 8th graders
written on Thursday, April 8, 2010 @ 8:54 PM ✈
so 1st per. i had to go to mrs. strong's cuz the 8th graders had to take the CST. acapen was... (how should i say it..) weird..
mrs. strong told me to sit wherever i want. (one seat next to orion. couple of seats near the door.) it got somewat loud. katelyn, jessica a., and michiko were like "sit rite here!" (pointing to the seat next to orion.) i chose the seat next to cece. luckily i didnt take the seat next to orion. michael came bak. *whew* we were doing science. DNA, genes, and cells. that class was heka loud! then she made that class go around and take notes. *sigh* me, katelyn, and jessica a. just sat at the table near the door, doodling. lol. my bakpak was surrounded... then we packed up and just socialized. katelyn asked me do i still like jolly rancher. i sed no. then she asked me who do i like now. i sed no.. not yet. lol. jessica a. was talking about blak licorice or something like that. lol.
skipped 2nd per. and 4th per. went to 3rd per and hung out. jessie bumped into the bass drum. mrs. balser looked angry... lol. not rly. lunch time (wen we were walking to the blacktop) i lied to stephy about a spider and she screamed and i told her i was kidding. she hit me heka hard. lol. 5th per. did push- ups and i got 10!! 4 worse than last time!! *ugh!* arms r weak... 6th per. tony comes in and starts singing that "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" song to paul spaulding. something bout him and bonita. erica went to spread the news. lol. freakin bus was hella late! got to my bus stop at 4:26. sat next to lue's lil brother. gina kept bothering paul li. she kept talking about him sleeping. *sigh* i sooo dont like her.
|
CST for 8th graders
written on Thursday, April 8, 2010 @ 8:54 PM ✈
so 1st per. i had to go to mrs. strong's cuz the 8th graders had to take the CST. acapen was... (how should i say it..) weird..
mrs. strong told me to sit wherever i want. (one seat next to orion. couple of seats near the door.) it got somewat loud. katelyn, jessica a., and michiko were like "sit rite here!" (pointing to the seat next to orion.) i chose the seat next to cece. luckily i didnt take the seat next to orion. michael came bak. *whew* we were doing science. DNA, genes, and cells. that class was heka loud! then she made that class go around and take notes. *sigh* me, katelyn, and jessica a. just sat at the table near the door, doodling. lol. my bakpak was surrounded... then we packed up and just socialized. katelyn asked me do i still like jolly rancher. i sed no. then she asked me who do i like now. i sed no.. not yet. lol. jessica a. was talking about blak licorice or something like that. lol.
skipped 2nd per. and 4th per. went to 3rd per and hung out. jessie bumped into the bass drum. mrs. balser looked angry... lol. not rly. lunch time (wen we were walking to the blacktop) i lied to stephy about a spider and she screamed and i told her i was kidding. she hit me heka hard. lol. 5th per. did push- ups and i got 10!! 4 worse than last time!! *ugh!* arms r weak... 6th per. tony comes in and starts singing that "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" song to paul spaulding. something bout him and bonita. erica went to spread the news. lol. freakin bus was hella late! got to my bus stop at 4:26. sat next to lue's lil brother. gina kept bothering paul li. she kept talking about him sleeping. *sigh* i sooo dont like her.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|