konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
This hectic week
written on Friday, May 29, 2015 @ 11:55 PM ✈
This week I was so busy, including 2 graduations.
Mon (5/25), me & Jo went ice skating w/ Jessica, Cheng, Jay, and Wang. The guys didn't know how to ice skate lol so Jo took Wang and I was w/ the others. Jessica took a while to remember how to skate. Cheng's pretty good :3 But Jay, he didn't want to learn xD so he took a few steps along the wall, but ended up sitting out. After an hour-ish, we left to eat Mexican food. We walked :p
But nothing happeneddddd >x< Then we hung out at the park, prank called people. Prank called Meimei hahaha
~
I graduated this Tuesday, May 26, at Delta's Atherton Auditorium. That morning we had grad. rehearsal, then later that night, our official ceremony took place at 6pm. It was pretty quick, only an hour, but it felt long. Sorry to say, but I was falling asleep xDD had to tell Meimei to shake me awake lol In my head I'm just thinking that would be embarrassing to get caught falling asleep during the "important day of my teen life" lol And then after grad, quick pics, but it was pretty rushed. Most of the pictures w/ were random people I passed by xD mostly guys LOL. The only girl pics I had were w/ POLARIS, too bad Minar left too fast :p Apparently Robin was going to ask me for a pic, but I was busy taking family pics. Weird thing was Uncle Alan, Andrew's dad, came to help us take me & my sisters' group photo xD so awk haha. After I took a pic w/ Adrian, my dad told me to take a pic w/ Andrew but it was awk for me to ask him to take a pic w/ me. I was about to go, but then I saw his dad walking toward us already, and he called Andrew over. (Bc my dad, as loud as he is, "commanded," in a way, for his son to come take a pic w/ me. When we were taking pics, he mumbled to me about us being the 2 badminton players LOL. And then my pic w/ John, I wanted to take a pic w/ Rachel bc she was sho cute~ But I was in a hurry... Right after, I rushed to banquet (bc banquet was on the same day ToT) Jim called Axl/Coach to make sure they stayed (really, she only wanted Lee to stay LOL). I got there & some of them stayed, mostly the returners & seniors. They congratulated me & bombarded me w/ hugs, then we took pics & everyone hurriedly left. Love them so much; sorry for making them wait ^^' When I got in, I heard Lee call my name, but everyone was surrounding me, hugging me & congratulating me, all I was able to do was a quick look in his direction, don't even think there was eye contact :p After the group pics, & anyone else who wanted to take pics w/ me, Nanette & Nicole "helped" me to take a pic w/ him, but too bad their phone cam quality were not that good >3<
Afterward, it was only the Jose twins, me, Coach, & Mai. After we left, we chatted for a while w/ Jen Jim & Jo. Lee just left, and we watched his truck leaving. He turned toward us & Coach said bye so he waved & we waved back. Mai said "Coach you can't wave to him!" She turns to me, "oh but you can" Then Coach whiningly says "Why~" and Mai answers "because they're dating." *insert Coach's surprised exclamation of what* "well, not yet. but they're going to." And then there's me dying of laughter & embarrassment, telling Mai to stop and telling Coach not to believe her. My sisters were in the car dying of laughter. After that we went out separate ways. Omgee Mai is killing me xD
When I got home, I changed shoes & me, Jen, & Jim met Nancy & Alin at Chili's. We had dinner there (saw Eli too xD). After dinner, finally got homeee~ and then showed Mom pics of grad & Angela & Jessie & Andrew xD
~
Wed (5/27), I was supposed to go bowling but change of plans bc someone wanted to hang w/ Sai but he had work. So they moved it to Thur. (so I had to go bowling, instead of spending Jessica's bday w/ her >o<)
~
Thurs (5/28), went back to school for senior breakfast, diplomas, & signing yearbooks. Good day, good day ^^ Gave Jessica her presents~ (I did her dango last minute last night, and I went to sleep at 2-3am. Just glad it came out a lot better than the first one) Then I got senior photos from Steph & Jess. I hurriedly got my yearbook signed by people. Eh, I asked Grant to sign my yearbook, but I thought it might be awkward after I rejected him, but he left me a nice note ^^ and then... there was Victor's message: Too many words, too little space. Dayum, I'm gonna miss him so much haha. We had pancakes & egg & sausage. I was really reluctant to sign my yearbooks then bc it was gonna get dirtied ToT but no choice :p At the end we had to go over to the college career center for a short assembly kind of thing. I got Roberto and Stripes to sign before we left. Sorry to hold them back hahaha. Steph wanted a pic w/ him but nooo she didn't go for it. xD
At the assembly, Mr Thom explained to us about a challenge coin thingy that originated as some kind of identification in the military. And that at the end of our mission at SECA, the school had ordered each one of us a coin, it was presented to us as the mission is completed aka attending a 4year university/college, handed out by ranking. It was really cool~ Seriously, SECA is the best~ <3
Afterward, we could just lounge around, sign yearbooks, turn in gowns & get our diplomas. I got more people to sign my yearbook. After a while, as the line shortened we got in line too. Stripes happened to be in line. For Steph, who wanted a senior photo from him but didn't think he'd give her one/it was awk, I DM-ed him on Twitter even though we were standing behind him. LOL. I put my phone away. Seconds later, he turns around, and says "what?" in that breathy way of his lol and I put out my hand and said jokingly "where's my picture? your senior portrait~" (I cannot believe I did that LOL I didn't mean to sound demanding hehe) Then he was like "you want one?" and I was like yeah~ then started joking around about him getting famous & selling his photo & autograph (I made him sign it hehe) Then Steph, who was with me, chips in saying she wants one too. (Me & Steph had the same taste; we chose the same photo & took the last 2 ahaha I just didn't like the ones in the gown xD) Eventually people who passed by like Jessie & Carrie & Angela & Bea LOL started sounding offended bc he didn't give them one xD Whoops, sorry for the trouble Stripes bahaha. His "CEO pose" were more popular, too bad me & Steph took the last ones haha. Turned in our gowns & got our diploma~ it looks so nice~
When school got out, I went to Ms. West's to get my yearbook signed & for extra autograph sheets (which she didn't ask for me to pay for) & Steph got her pic w/ Stripes thanks to Angela's obvious ways ahaha. Then I went to get Mr. Thom's sign but he took forever bc as he was writing, he was chit-chatting w/ people :p Finally got home, I quickly finished up my letters to Mary, Vito & Lee, since I was going to see them to go bowling. As I was writing my letters, Lee texted me, since I had to go pick him up. He was being weird, as always, but in one text, slightly weirder lol.
We went to pick him up, and he texted me, making me feel like we got to the wrong house xD He chatted w/ us in the car, & yup, he forgot about that "Love comes in many forms" convo ToT I told him he talked to me in the beginning of junior year, but stopped talking to me afterward. He said, "well that sucks" lol. We got to West Lane bowl, but waited in the van bc Mary & them weren't here yet. I asked him to sign my yearbook --extra sheets-- & he chose the orange pen (he likes orange bc it's the color of the sunset LOL) He was about to write then said he forgot everything haha. (He lied to meee, he said he couldn't write cursive during season, but at that moment said he only wrote in cursive > > I cannot trust him :p )
We saw Christian & Stella (their class prez) arrive so we got outta the car & walked w/ them inside. Ivy was sitting inside alone LOL. When everyone was finally here, the guys got a lane & played first. Then the girls got a lane for themselves. & me, Adrian, Ivy, Jeremy/Joyce, & Mai got a lane later, but far from the rest bc, stupid cashier > > After bowling, we went to Wingstop & then to the park. Even though we didn't get to be near each other at the bowling alley or Wingstop, I'm just glad he got to hang out & have fun w/ everyone else :) That's all that matters. Before Adrian left, I asked him to sign my yearbook. I didn't think he had much to write to me, but what he wrote was really touching <3
We got to Unity Park, and it was kinda awk bc I was the only one not from their squad & stuff. Alex, Adrian's cousin by marriage, was the only one who formally introduced himself to me. We watched Vito & Lee try tennis for the first time. It was funny. Mary's really good at it haha. Then we went to play basketball. It was okay, but I felt like the others were awk playing w/ me. I felt awk playing w/ them. Afterward, they all stopped playing and we just went back into the tennis court cage. I was messaging Meimei & they said they could stop by~ TwT Kinda glad they came to get me, but I felt guilty that I was on my phone & w/ them instead of who I was supposed to hang out with. To be honest, it was almost suffocating bc of the pressure of being w/ their squad... I introduced the groups, well only to Lee, Vito, & Mary bc out of everybody, they're the ones I really know. I could've introduced the others since I knew their names :p but that's weird haha. Lee & Mary said their names & greeted them-ish, psh, rude Vito lol. Even though I invited them to play volleyball w/ us, since Sam brought one, they didn't join us, I mean, it would've been completely awk for them. I went to play volleyball w/ them bc, I mean, I can't just send them back after they delivered me water. Lee, Vito, Mary & Marianne went to play some more basketball. If Mary was watching me, she'd notice that I was a lot more happier playing volleyball w/ them then when I was hanging out w/ their squad. I didn't really mean anything, but it's kinda expected right? So when they went home, Meimei and them said bye really loud to them. I saw Vito's arm stick out to wave lol. After that, I went back into the tennis court too and sat down on the floor next to the bench. Lee was doing soccer tricks w/ the basketball; forgetting it wasn't a soccer ball, he bounced it off his head, and it hurt lol. The ball rolled toward me & I bounced it back to him after he stopped rubbing his head xD It was getting pretty late, like 9pm, to the point where we can barely see the tennis ball. Lee went to play on the swings by himself (I had that thought before he did, but I didn't want to leave the group again) & it was funny watching him swing lol. The people who were playing basketball asked if they could play tennis against Sai. Vito let them, and Lee came back. I was cautious... and after 15min or so, they were done. Then we started to leave too. Before we got into the cars, I gave them the letters. Mary's friend took me home. They were really nice. I texted Mary when I got home, and she said she was "kinda sad that [I] was segregated from [them]" I didn't want to make her sad that I had more fun w/ my friends than w/ them (but technically, it was their friends + me... so it was difficult, esp. since I'm not that outgoing type)
Even though I didn't get to hang out w/ more of the badminton family, it was fine for me to just be in their presence & just watching them. That was good enough. ❤️
~
Fri (5/29), we were just at home & went to Costco for pics... I don't remember what else. I remembered I stayed up all night to finish Ivy's panda keychain & write the letters to her & Adrian. I slept at 4am and had to wake up early for their grad. I was surprised for having so much to write to Adrian, but I mean, I was touched by his message, too.
Seriously, I got out of school, but this week, I got even less sleep then when I was in school. O-O
|
This hectic week
written on Friday, May 29, 2015 @ 11:55 PM ✈
This week I was so busy, including 2 graduations.
Mon (5/25), me & Jo went ice skating w/ Jessica, Cheng, Jay, and Wang. The guys didn't know how to ice skate lol so Jo took Wang and I was w/ the others. Jessica took a while to remember how to skate. Cheng's pretty good :3 But Jay, he didn't want to learn xD so he took a few steps along the wall, but ended up sitting out. After an hour-ish, we left to eat Mexican food. We walked :p
But nothing happeneddddd >x< Then we hung out at the park, prank called people. Prank called Meimei hahaha
~
I graduated this Tuesday, May 26, at Delta's Atherton Auditorium. That morning we had grad. rehearsal, then later that night, our official ceremony took place at 6pm. It was pretty quick, only an hour, but it felt long. Sorry to say, but I was falling asleep xDD had to tell Meimei to shake me awake lol In my head I'm just thinking that would be embarrassing to get caught falling asleep during the "important day of my teen life" lol And then after grad, quick pics, but it was pretty rushed. Most of the pictures w/ were random people I passed by xD mostly guys LOL. The only girl pics I had were w/ POLARIS, too bad Minar left too fast :p Apparently Robin was going to ask me for a pic, but I was busy taking family pics. Weird thing was Uncle Alan, Andrew's dad, came to help us take me & my sisters' group photo xD so awk haha. After I took a pic w/ Adrian, my dad told me to take a pic w/ Andrew but it was awk for me to ask him to take a pic w/ me. I was about to go, but then I saw his dad walking toward us already, and he called Andrew over. (Bc my dad, as loud as he is, "commanded," in a way, for his son to come take a pic w/ me. When we were taking pics, he mumbled to me about us being the 2 badminton players LOL. And then my pic w/ John, I wanted to take a pic w/ Rachel bc she was sho cute~ But I was in a hurry... Right after, I rushed to banquet (bc banquet was on the same day ToT) Jim called Axl/Coach to make sure they stayed (really, she only wanted Lee to stay LOL). I got there & some of them stayed, mostly the returners & seniors. They congratulated me & bombarded me w/ hugs, then we took pics & everyone hurriedly left. Love them so much; sorry for making them wait ^^' When I got in, I heard Lee call my name, but everyone was surrounding me, hugging me & congratulating me, all I was able to do was a quick look in his direction, don't even think there was eye contact :p After the group pics, & anyone else who wanted to take pics w/ me, Nanette & Nicole "helped" me to take a pic w/ him, but too bad their phone cam quality were not that good >3<
Afterward, it was only the Jose twins, me, Coach, & Mai. After we left, we chatted for a while w/ Jen Jim & Jo. Lee just left, and we watched his truck leaving. He turned toward us & Coach said bye so he waved & we waved back. Mai said "Coach you can't wave to him!" She turns to me, "oh but you can" Then Coach whiningly says "Why~" and Mai answers "because they're dating." *insert Coach's surprised exclamation of what* "well, not yet. but they're going to." And then there's me dying of laughter & embarrassment, telling Mai to stop and telling Coach not to believe her. My sisters were in the car dying of laughter. After that we went out separate ways. Omgee Mai is killing me xD
When I got home, I changed shoes & me, Jen, & Jim met Nancy & Alin at Chili's. We had dinner there (saw Eli too xD). After dinner, finally got homeee~ and then showed Mom pics of grad & Angela & Jessie & Andrew xD
~
Wed (5/27), I was supposed to go bowling but change of plans bc someone wanted to hang w/ Sai but he had work. So they moved it to Thur. (so I had to go bowling, instead of spending Jessica's bday w/ her >o<)
~
Thurs (5/28), went back to school for senior breakfast, diplomas, & signing yearbooks. Good day, good day ^^ Gave Jessica her presents~ (I did her dango last minute last night, and I went to sleep at 2-3am. Just glad it came out a lot better than the first one) Then I got senior photos from Steph & Jess. I hurriedly got my yearbook signed by people. Eh, I asked Grant to sign my yearbook, but I thought it might be awkward after I rejected him, but he left me a nice note ^^ and then... there was Victor's message: Too many words, too little space. Dayum, I'm gonna miss him so much haha. We had pancakes & egg & sausage. I was really reluctant to sign my yearbooks then bc it was gonna get dirtied ToT but no choice :p At the end we had to go over to the college career center for a short assembly kind of thing. I got Roberto and Stripes to sign before we left. Sorry to hold them back hahaha. Steph wanted a pic w/ him but nooo she didn't go for it. xD
At the assembly, Mr Thom explained to us about a challenge coin thingy that originated as some kind of identification in the military. And that at the end of our mission at SECA, the school had ordered each one of us a coin, it was presented to us as the mission is completed aka attending a 4year university/college, handed out by ranking. It was really cool~ Seriously, SECA is the best~ <3
Afterward, we could just lounge around, sign yearbooks, turn in gowns & get our diplomas. I got more people to sign my yearbook. After a while, as the line shortened we got in line too. Stripes happened to be in line. For Steph, who wanted a senior photo from him but didn't think he'd give her one/it was awk, I DM-ed him on Twitter even though we were standing behind him. LOL. I put my phone away. Seconds later, he turns around, and says "what?" in that breathy way of his lol and I put out my hand and said jokingly "where's my picture? your senior portrait~" (I cannot believe I did that LOL I didn't mean to sound demanding hehe) Then he was like "you want one?" and I was like yeah~ then started joking around about him getting famous & selling his photo & autograph (I made him sign it hehe) Then Steph, who was with me, chips in saying she wants one too. (Me & Steph had the same taste; we chose the same photo & took the last 2 ahaha I just didn't like the ones in the gown xD) Eventually people who passed by like Jessie & Carrie & Angela & Bea LOL started sounding offended bc he didn't give them one xD Whoops, sorry for the trouble Stripes bahaha. His "CEO pose" were more popular, too bad me & Steph took the last ones haha. Turned in our gowns & got our diploma~ it looks so nice~
When school got out, I went to Ms. West's to get my yearbook signed & for extra autograph sheets (which she didn't ask for me to pay for) & Steph got her pic w/ Stripes thanks to Angela's obvious ways ahaha. Then I went to get Mr. Thom's sign but he took forever bc as he was writing, he was chit-chatting w/ people :p Finally got home, I quickly finished up my letters to Mary, Vito & Lee, since I was going to see them to go bowling. As I was writing my letters, Lee texted me, since I had to go pick him up. He was being weird, as always, but in one text, slightly weirder lol.
We went to pick him up, and he texted me, making me feel like we got to the wrong house xD He chatted w/ us in the car, & yup, he forgot about that "Love comes in many forms" convo ToT I told him he talked to me in the beginning of junior year, but stopped talking to me afterward. He said, "well that sucks" lol. We got to West Lane bowl, but waited in the van bc Mary & them weren't here yet. I asked him to sign my yearbook --extra sheets-- & he chose the orange pen (he likes orange bc it's the color of the sunset LOL) He was about to write then said he forgot everything haha. (He lied to meee, he said he couldn't write cursive during season, but at that moment said he only wrote in cursive > > I cannot trust him :p )
We saw Christian & Stella (their class prez) arrive so we got outta the car & walked w/ them inside. Ivy was sitting inside alone LOL. When everyone was finally here, the guys got a lane & played first. Then the girls got a lane for themselves. & me, Adrian, Ivy, Jeremy/Joyce, & Mai got a lane later, but far from the rest bc, stupid cashier > > After bowling, we went to Wingstop & then to the park. Even though we didn't get to be near each other at the bowling alley or Wingstop, I'm just glad he got to hang out & have fun w/ everyone else :) That's all that matters. Before Adrian left, I asked him to sign my yearbook. I didn't think he had much to write to me, but what he wrote was really touching <3
We got to Unity Park, and it was kinda awk bc I was the only one not from their squad & stuff. Alex, Adrian's cousin by marriage, was the only one who formally introduced himself to me. We watched Vito & Lee try tennis for the first time. It was funny. Mary's really good at it haha. Then we went to play basketball. It was okay, but I felt like the others were awk playing w/ me. I felt awk playing w/ them. Afterward, they all stopped playing and we just went back into the tennis court cage. I was messaging Meimei & they said they could stop by~ TwT Kinda glad they came to get me, but I felt guilty that I was on my phone & w/ them instead of who I was supposed to hang out with. To be honest, it was almost suffocating bc of the pressure of being w/ their squad... I introduced the groups, well only to Lee, Vito, & Mary bc out of everybody, they're the ones I really know. I could've introduced the others since I knew their names :p but that's weird haha. Lee & Mary said their names & greeted them-ish, psh, rude Vito lol. Even though I invited them to play volleyball w/ us, since Sam brought one, they didn't join us, I mean, it would've been completely awk for them. I went to play volleyball w/ them bc, I mean, I can't just send them back after they delivered me water. Lee, Vito, Mary & Marianne went to play some more basketball. If Mary was watching me, she'd notice that I was a lot more happier playing volleyball w/ them then when I was hanging out w/ their squad. I didn't really mean anything, but it's kinda expected right? So when they went home, Meimei and them said bye really loud to them. I saw Vito's arm stick out to wave lol. After that, I went back into the tennis court too and sat down on the floor next to the bench. Lee was doing soccer tricks w/ the basketball; forgetting it wasn't a soccer ball, he bounced it off his head, and it hurt lol. The ball rolled toward me & I bounced it back to him after he stopped rubbing his head xD It was getting pretty late, like 9pm, to the point where we can barely see the tennis ball. Lee went to play on the swings by himself (I had that thought before he did, but I didn't want to leave the group again) & it was funny watching him swing lol. The people who were playing basketball asked if they could play tennis against Sai. Vito let them, and Lee came back. I was cautious... and after 15min or so, they were done. Then we started to leave too. Before we got into the cars, I gave them the letters. Mary's friend took me home. They were really nice. I texted Mary when I got home, and she said she was "kinda sad that [I] was segregated from [them]" I didn't want to make her sad that I had more fun w/ my friends than w/ them (but technically, it was their friends + me... so it was difficult, esp. since I'm not that outgoing type)
Even though I didn't get to hang out w/ more of the badminton family, it was fine for me to just be in their presence & just watching them. That was good enough. ❤️
~
Fri (5/29), we were just at home & went to Costco for pics... I don't remember what else. I remembered I stayed up all night to finish Ivy's panda keychain & write the letters to her & Adrian. I slept at 4am and had to wake up early for their grad. I was surprised for having so much to write to Adrian, but I mean, I was touched by his message, too.
Seriously, I got out of school, but this week, I got even less sleep then when I was in school. O-O
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|