<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Cried awake
written on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 @ 11:30 AM ✈

It's so weird that I would cry myself awake; my dream wasn't even sad or anything! It had something to do with Light/Dark theme and fluffy beds and the cold.... LOL see, it doesn't even make sense. Then in the same realm, it was like Happy Mother's Day. And I think it was me (I was watching myself) give someone something for Mother's Day, even if she wasn't my mother, but she took care of me. At the moment she was going to give me a hug, I came back to reality and felt tears in my closed eyes. I opened them and the tears just rolled down. It was almost 6am.

Then I couldn't stop crying, well at least "wanting" to cry. I thought to myself, maybe I just need to cry myself out while watching a movie lol. So I wiped my tears and took a trip to the bathroom, thinking I would have calmed down then. As soon as I lay down and closed my eyes, I had the urge to cry. I thought, maybe if I keep trying to sleep by closing my eyes, I'll fall asleep (which I think was what happened last time) After a bit, I still had the urge to cry and tears kept rolling, I just sat up. Mocha sat at the end of the bed and I tried to tempt her up onto the bed; then she left. My Kakao went off & I wondered who it was so early in the morning; it was Mina. So I decided to text her for a bit. Afterward, I went on deviantart and looked up "Hanagai" and "Haganai." Apparently people cosplayed them! Looked through a few cosplays, got my mind off that dream, and finally got to sleep. It was already like 6:30am.

I don't know... I just felt super sad and an urge to cry -shrugs-

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life