<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
So what's going on?
written on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 @ 9:42 AM ✈

 For the past few weeks I was working on a "hackathon" by Lighthall -- Software Engineering Super League 1. Unfortunately, my team didn't make it to the final level/week. (The first week was a solo challenge, and the three weeks after that was a team challenge, with a team that the organizers assembled) The event ended well either way since I came away with 2-3 good projects, team stories, and new acquaintances who are willing to work on more toy projects together.

Because of that event I haven't had time for much of anything else, since I literally worked 8+ hours each day working on the projects. So I am about a week or two late with uploading my video, but it's not yet edited heh. I'll try to finish editing today to upload by tomorrow since I'll be gone this weekend.

This upcoming weekend is Mother's Day, as well as Meziah's graduation (for grad school) so we'll be driving down to SoCal. Since we're making the drive there, it's a good idea to stay there longer than a day.

On a side note, the weather has been warming up. Last week was a random cold week again, but the warm weather is coming back. I've started cleaning up the stuff moved here from the house. But it's so much, I don't want to finish. I don't know how to finish. I have no means of storage, the way I want at least. Maybe when I'm ready to commit, I'll get at least a shelf or something...

I'll get to work now.

I found this new Youtube channel, and I love her videos so much. I love her editing style, her color grading, and her voice is so nice to listen to. The quality of her videos are so good, like you're watching the beginning of a movie. I think she'll be an inspiration moving forward with how I edit my videos. I want to learn how to properly color-grade as well.


Life of Riza :

The one mindset that's changing my life

"Say yes now... figure it out later" -Riza 

 Why you feel overwhelmed about the future (and how to beat it)

This might be holding you back.


Speaking of editing, this was another video I loved watching because of the editing (a Wes Anderson style?) tokyo ✷ fun, friends and fleamarkets


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life