<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Tum Tums
written on Thursday, February 6, 2025 @ 3:17 PM ✈

 Cannot believe that I had epigastric pain (probably) because I ate heavy, fatty foods and didn't drink enough water that day. The area right under my ribcages was giving me a dull pain, and initially I thought I was just getting a weird stomachache/cramping. Using the restroom didn't help. I hoped it would just go away by itself. But it didn't. So I wasn't able to get any sleep the past two days; the pain kept me up, woke me up, and I was just turning a lot. On top of that, my period came so I was like getting 2 pains in my abdomen area. 

I got some Tums this morning, and only had a small/light meal of rice porridge. I think the Tums helped; the pain has pretty much subsided, but I can feel it come and go. I'll probably take another one or two later tonight. They were pretty fun to eat?

Right now, I'm pretty hungry... no more snacks at home so I could only snack on some grapes. Still hungry. Oop, now my tummy is hurting a bit. Should I take a Tums?


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life