<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Quicklys & Cops
written on Saturday, August 16, 2014 @ 11:49 PM ✈

Today we went out to Quicklys with Linda, Ricky, & Liang. We met Nancy & Leo (her bro) there & also saw Delen, Veronica, Steven, & Sigrid there. So funny.
We just walked down memory lane omg LOL & Ricky brought up something about a cup. I can barely remember that ahahaha
Well it was fun; we just talked about a whole bunch of things that we didn't know. Just opening up I guess lol not really.
Then Ricky took us home so Jim could cook, and they waited for us. On the way, he was talking to us about his girlfriend. I'm just like wow, so dedicated. I had a lot of thoughts while he was talking, but I don't remember them.
Then we went to the movies to watch "Cops," rated R. It was kind of... weird. I don't know. Some parts were funny though.
It was nice hanging out.

Omgeee my senior portraits. Eww my hair TT It was parting in my bangs. Luckily, some of them, my hair didn't part ahahaha

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life