<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Merry Christmas!
written on Friday, December 26, 2014 @ 1:45 AM ✈

It's been another year! 2014 went by very fast, especially first semester.

Things happened since Winter Break started. Uhm, YeYe had to go to the hospital. He was at St. Joseph's ICU for a day or 2? Then he moved to the regular patient room. This week's gone by so fast and all we've done is doing our errands and visiting him. We stay at the hospital for quite a while.
Today we had a Christmas hotpot, drop off gifts, and stayed at YeYe's again. Hm. I don't know why it has to be during Christmas.

Not to mention I got a slight fever on Christmas Eve lol. But only for a day. It'd suck to be sick on Christmas. I've been lazy on my art too. Sigh I dunnooo~
I'm getting fat too TT and a sore throat; too much chocolate, candy, and I just ate chips. ugh. Gotta start winter workout for Coach. /dies
Nothing else worth mentioning sooo I guess I'll sleep :)


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life