<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Stupid Ass
written on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 @ 6:23 PM ✈

Omy freakin' GOD.
How can Richard be so god damn stupid. Like SHUT UP.
GOD. Why does he gotta be a freakin' damn kid.

NOBODY wants to tell you anything because you always forget. Both just to tell you and to tell you to do something. You freakin' forget EVERYTHING we tell you.
NOBODY wants to tell you anything because you always want it your goddamn way. NOBODY freakin' cares about what/how you want something. Like the freakin damn thing is for auntie or whoever, not for you.

This is why I'm starting to not bother with your permission for anything.
I am switching my major away from pre-pharm whether you freakin' like it or not.
I'm gonna go get a boyfriend, whether he's Chinese or freakin' not. 
I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT YOU THINK ANYMORE.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life