<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
store instagram | shop
ART: dA | tumblr | twitter | instagram

recent update :


Busy weekend
written on Sunday, October 12, 2014 @ 11:05 PM ✈

Ogawsh. So busy this weekend.

Anyway, on Saturday we all went out to Modesto so I could take my SAT (I probably did worse -.-), and we took Jessica too. Then we went to Kobe's to eat sushi again. Came home around 3 something and was really sleepy. We all slept. Woke up around 6 because Nancy & Tong came to give us our presents. Prismacolor sketching set for me~ . I would've taken a coloring one tooo~ lol
Played with hair chalk :p

Today I forgot I had to make-up campaign. Luckily I got up in time & Steph messaged me. Got to Dyane's house on time. Went canvassing. We couldn't do much the first time because all the houses were gated at Brookside. So we did a different precinct. Dyane wanted to finish up so we divided up by streets. I had the most -- 22 houses. Scared of some Republicans, but it went okay. Most of them were nice, both Dems & Reps. Got pretty good results for my first time walking by myself ;) I struggled w/ the script the first time, but as I got most of the houses, I felt more comfortable. Technically not, but I got used to the script. Still tripping over my words though. So we finished, then Dyane took us to Round Table for pizza ^^ I was the only one not an intern :p but oh wells. It was fun today~

Then Jen and them came to pick me up. We went shopping. I was so sleepy though. Slept til 6:30; had to get up for dinner at China Palace. Whooo! E & him zai~ kekeke E sang for our bday~ yays~ <3 LOL omg the convos they had with dad omg. him zai so smiley but still talks so quiet. That made me all smiley afterward too xD But auntie brought her "friend/client" -- a teacher from Morada. She's... weird o.o & sounds like Marge Simpson LOLOL so straightforward > > sheesh. Thanks for telling me I look old -.-

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life