<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Darn E
written on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 @ 11:54 PM ✈

So we went out to eat at China Palace for Jim's early b-day. E didn't serve us again >3>
I was cute okay LOL *w/ chubbiness*

I came through the door and E was serving the people outside. He looked up and we had eye contact. He scared/surprised me that I kind of jerked back but I tried to keep my cool. I turned away, and DARN there was the mirror I forgot about so I kept turning til I gave Jim a glance behind me. Then I looked forward and kept walking omg xD
We just ate; I ate a lot. At the end, he took away my plate lol. Uh, Jen was hiding away from him so she wouldn't have to look at him while they were at the cash register thingy. Like, darn I would've taken the chance to look at him ahahaha jkayyy
At the end we were leaving. He was waving bye and I guess nobody bye-ed him. He stopped waving and I waved. Did I wave too late? He looked at me for like 3 sec, and turned around to see if someone was behind him (like when you called on in class, you turn around as if looking for someone else and hopefully it wasn't you). I was like hmph and walked out the door through the lobby door LOL
Darn you E why you no wave back~? LOL

Okay. So I have to finish Jessie's poster for FNL and do some reading bleh
*Also I posted a pic of the necklace Jim gave me & the caption was that it's from my boyfriend LOL wonder how many people actually fall for it keke

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life