<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Party too hard
written on Thursday, August 21, 2014 @ 5:30 PM ✈

Yesterday was Liang's birthday, and we went to Dixon/Davis to eat.
We ate dessert crepes at Crepeville in Davis then went to the MU to bowl. It was fun kinda.
Then we went to Wingstop and bought some chicken and fries. It was my first time at Wingstop.
Ricky drove us back to Jen's and we ate there. Yummy chicken! lol the fries were really good.
We talked a lot about random things and down memory lane ahaha.
We left Jen's around 12AM and Liang got us home at 1:30 O_O
So sleepy. Jim took a quick shower and then we went over to gramp's to sleep. (You see, I already showered when I got home, so I just went to sleep lol)
I didn't even do my journal for Eng1A xD

I just showed Mom my senior portrait pictures and she said they didn't look like me ∑(;°Д°)
Lol. I don't know if that's a good thing.. or a bad thing. LOLOL I don't even know if I'm gonna buy pics...

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life