konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Rollerblading/skating
written on Sunday, August 31, 2014 @ 6:38 PM ✈
So today we went rollerskating. Who knew there was a rollerskating rink in Stockton!
We went. Alin, Tong, Nancy, Connie, and Liang were there. We also drove Leo and Linda. (I was busy playing LoL so we were kinda late lol)
We got there and in-line skated. Haven't done so in forever, and it was fun! But it was seriously hot inside TT to which I would've preferred ice skating lol. Nancy on the other hand didn't know how to skate, so I have no idea how much fun she had :p
The skates were hurting my leg lol I fell once because Jojo distracted me. It was less embarrassing than I thought lol but I landed on my knees. After skating for awhile I was already sweating. I was taking a break in the spectator area in front of the big fan. I started skating again, and I kept tripping on my right foot. So I looked at the skates, and the front wheel was loose so I had to limp my way to the skate area. The guy gave me a 2nd pair of skates.
After skating some more, we all took a break. Jojo and Jen got drinks. Jo was already done skating. We took off our skates and socks.
Jen wanted to skate some more so me and Jim went with her. It was icky putting on my wet socks LOL
Then we left to go buy stuff for "BBQ" at Nancy's. We didn't bbq, instead we bought Costco pizza and spaghetti instead. No details on the eating 'cause that's just meh > > but after the dinner, Linda brought the cake upstairs and afterward we watched Maleficient. Apparently, though, the others didn't want to watch it; I mean it's not their type of movie lol Liang fell asleep already ahaha (so I was sitting next to him and he shifted in his sleep and his elbow was on my shoulder LOL)
After that movie was done, I thought we were done, but I guess not. Me and Jim went downstairs and cleaned up a bit. I came back upstairs and they were starting Haunted House 2. Not very appropriate for us kids huh? Lol well they were all up and bright and watching that movie :p
But it was late, so we had to go home.
|
Rollerblading/skating
written on Sunday, August 31, 2014 @ 6:38 PM ✈
So today we went rollerskating. Who knew there was a rollerskating rink in Stockton!
We went. Alin, Tong, Nancy, Connie, and Liang were there. We also drove Leo and Linda. (I was busy playing LoL so we were kinda late lol)
We got there and in-line skated. Haven't done so in forever, and it was fun! But it was seriously hot inside TT to which I would've preferred ice skating lol. Nancy on the other hand didn't know how to skate, so I have no idea how much fun she had :p
The skates were hurting my leg lol I fell once because Jojo distracted me. It was less embarrassing than I thought lol but I landed on my knees. After skating for awhile I was already sweating. I was taking a break in the spectator area in front of the big fan. I started skating again, and I kept tripping on my right foot. So I looked at the skates, and the front wheel was loose so I had to limp my way to the skate area. The guy gave me a 2nd pair of skates.
After skating some more, we all took a break. Jojo and Jen got drinks. Jo was already done skating. We took off our skates and socks.
Jen wanted to skate some more so me and Jim went with her. It was icky putting on my wet socks LOL
Then we left to go buy stuff for "BBQ" at Nancy's. We didn't bbq, instead we bought Costco pizza and spaghetti instead. No details on the eating 'cause that's just meh > > but after the dinner, Linda brought the cake upstairs and afterward we watched Maleficient. Apparently, though, the others didn't want to watch it; I mean it's not their type of movie lol Liang fell asleep already ahaha (so I was sitting next to him and he shifted in his sleep and his elbow was on my shoulder LOL)
After that movie was done, I thought we were done, but I guess not. Me and Jim went downstairs and cleaned up a bit. I came back upstairs and they were starting Haunted House 2. Not very appropriate for us kids huh? Lol well they were all up and bright and watching that movie :p
But it was late, so we had to go home.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|