<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
store instagram | shop
ART: dA | tumblr | twitter | instagram

recent update :


Weird dream~
written on Sunday, November 23, 2014 @ 9:00 PM ✈

So I had this weird dream about Junior.
LOL must be because I was anticipating today's hangout. xD

He was in our room. The room was different, with the bed b/t the restroom door and the heater.
He and Jo were sleeping. He was sleeping on the short side of the bed, like he was sitting there and just fell asleep. Blah blah I forgot what happened. I went to sleep too. Then we "woke" up. And I was asking him what he was doing at our house & he was like why can't I & blah blah xD

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life