konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Hangout~
written on Sunday, November 23, 2014 @ 8:10 PM ✈
So today met up with Junior at the mall. Omgee it was supposed to be at 3 but we ended up walking around at 3:40 because he thought the mall would be closed because of Magical Night of Giving (but it was at 6:30 xD)
So I sat in the food court; so lonely & awkward LOLOL
I kept thinking it was gonna be awkward but it went waaay better than I thought~
So he bought some Chinese food but I wanted ice cream (but McD ran out -_-) so instead we walked to the other mall & he got me Peppermint Mocha (Starbucks people put Justine -3-)
After we sat down so he could finish his food & he just asked me a whole bunch of questions. lol
Then we went to H&M. He loves clothes ahaha
We tried the minion crane game. He was so close! haha
Then we went to Tilt and raced (driving) and he played basketball. He was so proud of himself beating the guy next to him haha. We tried to DDR but uh, it didnt take his first 3 coins, so like it didn't work & then yeah.. it was a mess. we couldn't get the 2nd player to join so we were stuck with 1st player only xD we ended doing the tutorial only ahaha but we didn't finish. and so he got me green sour punch with his 12 tickets lol
Afterwards uh I think Forever21. And he was looking for a messenger bag & stuff. He was talking about how the boyfriends are stuck with their girlfriends shopping xD (but it's the other way around + we aren't a couple; also really awkward when we saw Jose & his friends at the mall xDD) Then he wanted to go look at jewelry, but wouldn't usually go by himself because people would see him as a girl, but that it was okay this time because it looks like I was shopping haha.
Then we walked through JCPenney. Left afterward. He didn't want to meet mommy & daddy haha he still did though xD
Anyway it was a fun day and enough for me to de-stress before ComSt. > <
|
Hangout~
written on Sunday, November 23, 2014 @ 8:10 PM ✈
So today met up with Junior at the mall. Omgee it was supposed to be at 3 but we ended up walking around at 3:40 because he thought the mall would be closed because of Magical Night of Giving (but it was at 6:30 xD)
So I sat in the food court; so lonely & awkward LOLOL
I kept thinking it was gonna be awkward but it went waaay better than I thought~
So he bought some Chinese food but I wanted ice cream (but McD ran out -_-) so instead we walked to the other mall & he got me Peppermint Mocha (Starbucks people put Justine -3-)
After we sat down so he could finish his food & he just asked me a whole bunch of questions. lol
Then we went to H&M. He loves clothes ahaha
We tried the minion crane game. He was so close! haha
Then we went to Tilt and raced (driving) and he played basketball. He was so proud of himself beating the guy next to him haha. We tried to DDR but uh, it didnt take his first 3 coins, so like it didn't work & then yeah.. it was a mess. we couldn't get the 2nd player to join so we were stuck with 1st player only xD we ended doing the tutorial only ahaha but we didn't finish. and so he got me green sour punch with his 12 tickets lol
Afterwards uh I think Forever21. And he was looking for a messenger bag & stuff. He was talking about how the boyfriends are stuck with their girlfriends shopping xD (but it's the other way around + we aren't a couple; also really awkward when we saw Jose & his friends at the mall xDD) Then he wanted to go look at jewelry, but wouldn't usually go by himself because people would see him as a girl, but that it was okay this time because it looks like I was shopping haha.
Then we walked through JCPenney. Left afterward. He didn't want to meet mommy & daddy haha he still did though xD
Anyway it was a fun day and enough for me to de-stress before ComSt. > <
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|