konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
3 Day Trip!
written on Saturday, January 10, 2015 @ 3:34 PM ✈
You wanna know all about it? Well I wanna remember it. lol
01.07.15
So we got ready in the morning on Wednesday, Jan 7. Liang came to pick me and Jim up to go to Sacramento to meet up with Ricky and Jen. But we had to wait for Brandan and Connie so we went to iHop since they were hungry. We ate at iHop and waited for Brandan & Connie but they were hecka late so we just packed some pancakes for them and were going to meet them at Nancy's house. We still had to wait for them after we got to Nancy's. Jim was getting annoyed waiting for them. When they finally got here, we packed up everything in Brandan's truck and drove to Sac. When we got there we had to wait for Ricky like 5-ish min. for him to get back from checking his car. Finally everyone was at Ricky's and when everything was ready, we headed out to Tahoe. Me, Jen, Jim, and Liang rode in Ricky's car. Alin, Tong, Nancy, and Connie rode in Brandan's truck. The ride was long. Our speed limit was slow bc we had to wait for Brandan's safe-driving; he was following our car & every time we turned around, we'd lose his car xD We took a pit stop at this gas station. And then back on the road. I think I fell asleep a little on the way but nothing happened.
We finally got to Tahoe. It was around 5PM. Alin and the guys went to check-in for us. Then we moved into our little condo. It was so nice~ Then I think we went down to the lobby to play. We played ping-pong & billiard. They also hopped into the pool. When we played ping-pong, Ricky & Brandan played a game against this father & son who were from Maryland. They looked Chinese but we don't know. We went back to our apt. & prepared to eat dinna. Connie, Jim, Alin, & Nancy baked chicken wings in the oven while others took turn showering. They baked 3 thin crust pizzas but nobody really ate them. Nancy cooked rice that was dry xD
Brandan & someone bought Smirnoff, raspberry taste. It smelled pretty good. He wanted to do a group "gan bei" with shots (red shot cup). (I tried some too but like 2 drops mixed w Sunny D. It wasn't that bad, but probably cause I can hardly taste it. The aftertaste burned my throat for like 20 sec.) We were playing Cards Against Humanities and Ricky was a little high and crazy bc of the shots xD His face was red. Man, I was dying of laughter, & he was loud and everyone kept shushing him LOL. When we finally went to sleep, it was like a little after 2AM I think? and we were vlogging. Ricky was texting Jen/Jim, saying Alin & Liang were snoring so loud, so we invited him to sleep in our room. He came into our room with his bolsters and slept on the floor next to the bed, in front of the nightstand, under the window.
01.08.15
We woke up the next morning, pretty early. Liang called Jim at 6:50AM, and Ricky popped up hecka fast when she picked up. Jim went over to Alin & Liang's room, across from us, to say good morning & got ready in our master bedroom. I have a slight memory of seeing Jim walk by and waking me but I was too tired so I told her I didn't want to go. Liang, Ricky, & Jim walked over to the lobby to the gym, from 7:15-8AM-ish. They came back and sat in the living room to kill time since no one else was awake. I woke up around 8ish, when they came back, & me and Jen went out to them. They decided to cook breakfast. Brandan & Connie who were sleeping in the living room's murphy bed (in-wall bed) got up. Ricky cooked rice & said "who cooked rice yesterdy? It was dry." It was the same thing Jim said LOL. They cooked a lot of bacon. Ricky cooked 2 eggs for Liang. Jim did the dishes. I came out of the room with the camera & ate some bacon. Alin woke up, a lil sick, & asked Jim if he should go wake up Nancy & Tong. She said yah, then she started cooking hash browns. I think Connie made pancakes afterward & made me a chocolate chip pancake; her pancakes were so floofy~ Then I think I went to play the Monopoly deal card game with Tong, Ricky, and Liang. Afterward we went to the lake, playing snowball fights along the way. It was a long walk. We had to go down the icy trail, & we took a pic there. We had to walk through this soft sand to reach the lakeside. We took lots of pictures and took a group one, which was difficult to take LOL Nancy & Jen left the camera on a stump up a slight rise, facing the lake. Then Ricky had to run down from there, after clicking the timer so we could take a pic of us looking out into the lake. We also met a fluffy dog named Ruby. So soft~ We trekked back around 1 or 2? I don't remember. On the way back we met a 12 week old puppy. It was so happy & loveddd attention. The owner was nice too. Me, Jen, & Jim stopped on the way to build a small snowman while the others went back first. We got back & I ate a pancake. They were watching Walking Dead & Jen and Jim were inside the room. Soon after went out to the city. The group that rode in Ricky's car hopped onto the back of Brandan's truck to get dropped off at Ricky's car, parked in the parking lot across the lodge. We drove to the city & parked in the casino's parking lot. We walked through the casino & arcade & when we got outside, we came out right next to the horse carriages/city tour. We went to meet the biggo horsie, named Duke! lol. I got to pet it. It was tooooo cute~ Then we just walked through shops. We were pretty bored though. We went to Starbucks after they bought candy at a store. I guess Ricky saw us look tired so he offered to drive us back. We walked back to the casino, but then they wanted to gamble for a while I guess so me, Jen, & Jim went down to the casino. We went a little crazy playing games. xD The rest came to see us when we barely just started to play. Ricky left us his keys and they went back up to the casino. After an hour or two, Alin, Liang, & Nancy joined us. We got around 700 points to redeem when the rest were done gambling so we redeemed a raccoon plush + 3 airplane kits. We drove back but they went back out to gamble, only me, Jen, Jim, Alin, & Nancy stayed. We were watching 2 Broke Girls; Jim fell asleep. Alin, Nancy, & Jen went out to buy stuff. The others came back before Jen did, so we waited. When everyone came back, some showered earlier while others prepared KBBQ stuff. We ate and watched The Giver. Afterward everyone went to sleep. Ricky slept in our room again. Ricky was talking a lot so when it was quiet, I thought they were done, so I fell asleep. I guess I fell asleep pretty fast bc apparently, Ricky and Jim talked til like 5:30AM before falling asleep.
01.09.15
Last day of the trip! The crew woke up around 9-10ish. We cleaned up and packed everything, moved everything to the cars. Alin checked us out around noon. I think we went to eat Thai food at MyThai after that. After eating we drove back to go to the icy lake (was it lake tahoe? 'cause maybe the 1st lake on day 2 was nevada beach ahaha) Anyway we played on ice and Ricky and them so "bak yeem", jumping on floating ice. They would step & jump on them and the water would come up onto the ice. We took lots of pics, selfies, & vids. Afterwards we were done, we went back to find some snow. We found a snowy slope & played for about 2 hours or so. We finally built an actual snowman. When I was at the bottom of the slope, Ricky threw a snowball at me unawares. It hit my ear & it hurt, real bad. We also built our own snowy slide. All that's on video! :D Our shoes & butt got wet so we towelled the car seats, changed our shoes, & went to McD to eat & change our clothes.
Whew. That's a lot of writing! But it's 3 days. I don't know if I missed anything but it was fun! Everyone got back to Ricky's in Sacramento. Then everyone's tired so we all went home.Labels: lake tahoe
|
3 Day Trip!
written on Saturday, January 10, 2015 @ 3:34 PM ✈
You wanna know all about it? Well I wanna remember it. lol
01.07.15
So we got ready in the morning on Wednesday, Jan 7. Liang came to pick me and Jim up to go to Sacramento to meet up with Ricky and Jen. But we had to wait for Brandan and Connie so we went to iHop since they were hungry. We ate at iHop and waited for Brandan & Connie but they were hecka late so we just packed some pancakes for them and were going to meet them at Nancy's house. We still had to wait for them after we got to Nancy's. Jim was getting annoyed waiting for them. When they finally got here, we packed up everything in Brandan's truck and drove to Sac. When we got there we had to wait for Ricky like 5-ish min. for him to get back from checking his car. Finally everyone was at Ricky's and when everything was ready, we headed out to Tahoe. Me, Jen, Jim, and Liang rode in Ricky's car. Alin, Tong, Nancy, and Connie rode in Brandan's truck. The ride was long. Our speed limit was slow bc we had to wait for Brandan's safe-driving; he was following our car & every time we turned around, we'd lose his car xD We took a pit stop at this gas station. And then back on the road. I think I fell asleep a little on the way but nothing happened.
We finally got to Tahoe. It was around 5PM. Alin and the guys went to check-in for us. Then we moved into our little condo. It was so nice~ Then I think we went down to the lobby to play. We played ping-pong & billiard. They also hopped into the pool. When we played ping-pong, Ricky & Brandan played a game against this father & son who were from Maryland. They looked Chinese but we don't know. We went back to our apt. & prepared to eat dinna. Connie, Jim, Alin, & Nancy baked chicken wings in the oven while others took turn showering. They baked 3 thin crust pizzas but nobody really ate them. Nancy cooked rice that was dry xD
Brandan & someone bought Smirnoff, raspberry taste. It smelled pretty good. He wanted to do a group "gan bei" with shots (red shot cup). (I tried some too but like 2 drops mixed w Sunny D. It wasn't that bad, but probably cause I can hardly taste it. The aftertaste burned my throat for like 20 sec.) We were playing Cards Against Humanities and Ricky was a little high and crazy bc of the shots xD His face was red. Man, I was dying of laughter, & he was loud and everyone kept shushing him LOL. When we finally went to sleep, it was like a little after 2AM I think? and we were vlogging. Ricky was texting Jen/Jim, saying Alin & Liang were snoring so loud, so we invited him to sleep in our room. He came into our room with his bolsters and slept on the floor next to the bed, in front of the nightstand, under the window.
01.08.15
We woke up the next morning, pretty early. Liang called Jim at 6:50AM, and Ricky popped up hecka fast when she picked up. Jim went over to Alin & Liang's room, across from us, to say good morning & got ready in our master bedroom. I have a slight memory of seeing Jim walk by and waking me but I was too tired so I told her I didn't want to go. Liang, Ricky, & Jim walked over to the lobby to the gym, from 7:15-8AM-ish. They came back and sat in the living room to kill time since no one else was awake. I woke up around 8ish, when they came back, & me and Jen went out to them. They decided to cook breakfast. Brandan & Connie who were sleeping in the living room's murphy bed (in-wall bed) got up. Ricky cooked rice & said "who cooked rice yesterdy? It was dry." It was the same thing Jim said LOL. They cooked a lot of bacon. Ricky cooked 2 eggs for Liang. Jim did the dishes. I came out of the room with the camera & ate some bacon. Alin woke up, a lil sick, & asked Jim if he should go wake up Nancy & Tong. She said yah, then she started cooking hash browns. I think Connie made pancakes afterward & made me a chocolate chip pancake; her pancakes were so floofy~ Then I think I went to play the Monopoly deal card game with Tong, Ricky, and Liang. Afterward we went to the lake, playing snowball fights along the way. It was a long walk. We had to go down the icy trail, & we took a pic there. We had to walk through this soft sand to reach the lakeside. We took lots of pictures and took a group one, which was difficult to take LOL Nancy & Jen left the camera on a stump up a slight rise, facing the lake. Then Ricky had to run down from there, after clicking the timer so we could take a pic of us looking out into the lake. We also met a fluffy dog named Ruby. So soft~ We trekked back around 1 or 2? I don't remember. On the way back we met a 12 week old puppy. It was so happy & loveddd attention. The owner was nice too. Me, Jen, & Jim stopped on the way to build a small snowman while the others went back first. We got back & I ate a pancake. They were watching Walking Dead & Jen and Jim were inside the room. Soon after went out to the city. The group that rode in Ricky's car hopped onto the back of Brandan's truck to get dropped off at Ricky's car, parked in the parking lot across the lodge. We drove to the city & parked in the casino's parking lot. We walked through the casino & arcade & when we got outside, we came out right next to the horse carriages/city tour. We went to meet the biggo horsie, named Duke! lol. I got to pet it. It was tooooo cute~ Then we just walked through shops. We were pretty bored though. We went to Starbucks after they bought candy at a store. I guess Ricky saw us look tired so he offered to drive us back. We walked back to the casino, but then they wanted to gamble for a while I guess so me, Jen, & Jim went down to the casino. We went a little crazy playing games. xD The rest came to see us when we barely just started to play. Ricky left us his keys and they went back up to the casino. After an hour or two, Alin, Liang, & Nancy joined us. We got around 700 points to redeem when the rest were done gambling so we redeemed a raccoon plush + 3 airplane kits. We drove back but they went back out to gamble, only me, Jen, Jim, Alin, & Nancy stayed. We were watching 2 Broke Girls; Jim fell asleep. Alin, Nancy, & Jen went out to buy stuff. The others came back before Jen did, so we waited. When everyone came back, some showered earlier while others prepared KBBQ stuff. We ate and watched The Giver. Afterward everyone went to sleep. Ricky slept in our room again. Ricky was talking a lot so when it was quiet, I thought they were done, so I fell asleep. I guess I fell asleep pretty fast bc apparently, Ricky and Jim talked til like 5:30AM before falling asleep.
01.09.15
Last day of the trip! The crew woke up around 9-10ish. We cleaned up and packed everything, moved everything to the cars. Alin checked us out around noon. I think we went to eat Thai food at MyThai after that. After eating we drove back to go to the icy lake (was it lake tahoe? 'cause maybe the 1st lake on day 2 was nevada beach ahaha) Anyway we played on ice and Ricky and them so "bak yeem", jumping on floating ice. They would step & jump on them and the water would come up onto the ice. We took lots of pics, selfies, & vids. Afterwards we were done, we went back to find some snow. We found a snowy slope & played for about 2 hours or so. We finally built an actual snowman. When I was at the bottom of the slope, Ricky threw a snowball at me unawares. It hit my ear & it hurt, real bad. We also built our own snowy slide. All that's on video! :D Our shoes & butt got wet so we towelled the car seats, changed our shoes, & went to McD to eat & change our clothes.
Whew. That's a lot of writing! But it's 3 days. I don't know if I missed anything but it was fun! Everyone got back to Ricky's in Sacramento. Then everyone's tired so we all went home.Labels: lake tahoe
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|