<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Racquetball & dinner
written on Tuesday, June 2, 2015 @ 11:50 PM ✈

So on Monday morning, we took Jen back to Davis for school. Me & Jim got to her apartment & was yelp-ing places for breakfast. Not finding a good place, we ended up falling asleep. We got up around 11 or 12 & went to pick Jen up from break w/ Sean for lunch I guess. We went to Kim's Mart for sushi & kimbap. Then we went to Old Teahouse for boba drinks & Teabo for popcorn chicken (bc Quickly's not opened 'til 3 on a Mon > > lol). Then we went to the park to chow down :D Me & Jen also did a short cover of BTS's "I Need You" lol. It was pretty cool~ I did an attempt of BoA's "Who Are You" but I was unsatisfied lol We got back to the apartment, and Coach joined us afterward. We talked for a while, then we went out to the ARC to play racquetball. It's my 2nd time there, and a few times for Coach, & Jim's 1st time, and the lady at the desk had us take a picture for our membership IDs... for a one-day pass. I don't know we would need a card now lol since Jen's graduating but whoot! a card xD After that we got the racquets & balls & went to the rooms ("courts") in the back. After a while of playing, a guy came over from the next room to tell us that we should move over to a different room bc the room we were playing in were for squash, which had smaller balls that didn't bounce as much. The squash room was not completely enclosed, like the racquetball rooms. So we moved rooms & kept playing. Lots of fun & sweat lol. After an hour I think we were tired. Me & Jim were sleepy. So we went out to Quickly for dinner, after Coach bought stuff from Trader Joe's. We had rice bowls & I got a tempura shrimp bento. I guess we were still pretty full from lunch, so we couldn't finish the dinner. We walked back to Jen's apartment (across the street) & Coach left. And then I showered first. After I came out, the other 2 showered, & I was trying to design my MYO Gooheart, but the darn dog was so difficult to draw .-. We joked around, trying to fit 3 people on a twin size bed but that didn't work lol. Jen slept on the floor.

The next morning we woke up. Jen was going to take grad pics w/ Sean, but I guess Sean wanted to take it when the sun is setting, so change of plans. They kept wanting me to do a cover but we were really lazy to get out of the apartment lol So we didn't leave til 11, after they got me to wear Jen's "dress" (Idek, is it a dress? lol) Then we packed everything in the car, drove to campus, & Jen led us to her "secret garden." Secret garden my butt xD It was just a lawn w/ some flowers on the side LOL We finally did the cover there. Took a few shots, & change of location a short distance away. It was so hot though :p If only I could've one-take it... -3-
Finally done, we walked back to the car & I quickly changed, bc I was seriously sweating. Then we drove to Target (I was kinda high in the car lol) At their Starbucks, Jen & Jim got some kind of tea & I got the strawberry & creme thingy bc I remember Jeremy/Joyce had one & it looked yummy.
....
I was disappointed w/ my drink. It wasn't pink enough. Drank it, & it tasted like water xP Complained about it the whole time -.-
Then we went to Stylez I think? And we got Jen a shirt to fit her skirt for her pics. Afterward, we drove to Dixon to Coach's so she can take us back to Stockton. It was really hot. I was cooking in the sun. & falling asleep on me pillow & blanket. Finally got to Stockton. Coach decided to take us w/ her on her dinner date w/ Lee. I kinda didn't want to go bc it's too early to see him lol.
It wasn't too awkward. We got to Macaroni Grill by the mall, but he told us he wasn't hungry, so we walked through PetCo. Cute kitty for adoption~ Afterward, we went for dinner. It was a fun chat~ (& I won't even bother summarizing it lol) Coach kept asking stuff &... stuff so we found out quite a few things about his life... which was interesting, I guess. We also found out he wasn't going to Iowa, don't know whether I should be happy or jittery etc. He was telling Coach how we don't know his other (evil) side, so we asked him what's something evil he did... it wasn't even evil LOL. Coach was also being weird & asking him to rank us (pretty) & he was getting "uncomfortable" or shy & didn't want to rank lol. That's a difficult position for him haha. She also asked about his girlfriend type & it amazed/shocked me bc it's just so... different. lol
He didn't eat a lot... & funny note was, after the deserts came, it just sat between me & him. When Coach told us to eat, he asked "Are we supposed to eat this?" like, in literal question tone xD We died. After 3 hours, we finally left. We took a selfie before we left. When we got in the car, I had to hurry in & grab my pillow/blanket since it was slightly in his way. He asked what's it for & I told him we just came back from my sister's.
When Coach dropped us off, I was kinda focused on taking everything back in so I kinda forgot to say bye to him ^^'' ehehe-he-he... So we just waved from the porch. *shrugs*

It was a good day I guess ^^

1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life