<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Movies all day~
written on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 @ 12:12 AM ✈

I woke up around 10:30am maybe, despite having been awake only 5hrs earlier.

Was chatting with the gang again. We talked about a bunch of random stuff. Before we went to pick up Jo, Jen was assembling her old cpu desk. When we finished, we picked Jo up. Then Jen continued to rearrange the house, at a slow pace LOL. Mom woke up then, and we watched "Grow Up" and finished it, well almost. Barely starting on the last episode I think, but mom had work. Then I started "Time Traveller: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time." It was a really good movie :')
It took me so long to finish it bc Jen kept interrupting me to help her & the internet is soooo sucky -.-
I don't know what to start next... "Kinkyori Renai"? or maybe anime xD

EDIT: Phew! I just had a "fight" with Mocha xD she's so scary lolol. and yays! I was able to edit my template, though my HTML/CSS skills were rusty keke

EDIT2: Waaah I scared myself xD I turned off the lights and only the cpu light is shining on me & out of the corner of my eye, I see something white moving. I look and see a face, & it took me a while for me to realize it was the mirror lol Anyway, I forgot to mention that I also made an amazing find: MedipaintPro! It's really similar to Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint except that it's free! Though I still personally prefer CSP lol Medipaint is awesome too! I just tried it out on Jen's laptop (since I already have CSP on my Mac) and drew an eye! --you can see my eye on PW :) --
If ya'll want, ya'll should try it ^^ it's also available for phones and tablets, iPhones excluded 'til release ^^' Tell me if you guys do end up playing with it!


I saw Meimei's post had this and had to try it out! LOL I am so lame pfftt
Meimei's orientation sounded really fun! and seems like they did similar stuff as us, but more fun? And funny thing was, I also showered when no one was there! xD Did I mention that in my orientation post? The girls there were just wrapped in a towel & I'm like I would never do that o.o

Well anyway, before reaching the end of your post, "Same Thing, but Different Feeling," I was already thinking about your shark "persona(?)" and you said the same thing I was thinking, except I think that one day, you have slumbering shark within you, and when the time comes, it'll wake up. Something like that ^^'

And I believe blogs are just... online diaries, whether you want to share or not, it's your choice. Whatever you're comfortable with :)

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life