<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Thanksgiving
written on Friday, November 25, 2016 @ 12:33 AM ✈

The day flew by fast. I woke up super sore from "White Night." Figured lol

Dinner went by fast. I didn't eat a lot. I drank Jim's mango margarita though lol Of course, I didn't get drunk, just a light Asian glow lol I am gaining so much weight -sigh- Not to mention, I didn't really do as much homework as I like... Jim plucked my excessive hairs LOL
Tomorrow we're heading out to Dublin for lunch with our cousin. Gonna go get some reference photos from the museum too. I swear. They better have woodpeckers OTL

Need to figure out a plan to get most of my work done... hm... Jim is heading out next week for New Jersey oooh~ means I'm not going home for 3 weeks lol might stay over at Jen's though hm...
Alright! Heading to sleep now! Long day tomorrow, plus Black Friday shopping? ;)

Side note, I realized I can't be a mean or overly-possessive girlfriend. Zen doesn't even mind though like what the heck? lol But Seven's all "how could you!?" to me xD Omgee, it breaks my heart to be mean or aggressive and not supportive to Zen ahaha

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life