konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Overload
written on Sunday, November 13, 2016 @ 11:46 PM ✈
Once again, I feel the stress hitting me. Why do I do this? Why do I even ask -.-
I'm rushing work right now. I didn't get quotes, but I will just have to tell her I wasn't in town to ask. I forreal need to pick up the slack. I need to focus on one class to catch up on. Right now, I'm behind in all my classes...
Plan:
1. Catch up on ANI 50 sketches/scanning
2. Catch up on readings/notes for ANI 28
3. Catch up on diagrams/notes for ANI 12
Though ANI 12 is priority because I already "failed" it once, I want to get more things done. And since it's just reading (28), I should be fine...
Ugh, I still gotta prep for History midterm on Tuesday. I seriously regret taking 4 ANI classes... Raquel was right: get done better than faster (I paraphrased, so hope you understand what I mean)
I'm 50/50; it's so weird. I feel like I'm getting things done, then I think about all the stuff I need to do, and it's like I have a bunch left (really, it's the long project ones aka my notebooks/journals) and then I feel overwhelmed. But I shouldn't be. I feel like I'm doing well turning in assignments that are due the next class, sometimes. I'm really betting my big projects over Thanksgiving to finish. To be honest, if I really worked over Thanksgiving and weekends, I could seriously catch up. I gave myself a 4-day weekend, and because I didn't diligently work like I wanted to, I didn't make much progress...I'm trying so hard to be organized; but I'm organized in one way, I'm really feeling cluttered. Is it because my workspace & room is a mess? Because you know, a cluttered room is a cluttered mind o.o
On the ride back to SJ, I tried to nap. Even though I was pretty sure I did nap, I woke up feeling like I was just closing my eyes... Got back and it feels weird? We were like strangers... I barely spoke a sentence to her. Maybe it is true you shouldn't live with your best friend... o.o but also, we did have a break with each other back in high school, & it felt like we were closer then. Hm.
Debate: KMR merch vs. backing Anna Blue?
|
Overload
written on Sunday, November 13, 2016 @ 11:46 PM ✈
Once again, I feel the stress hitting me. Why do I do this? Why do I even ask -.-
I'm rushing work right now. I didn't get quotes, but I will just have to tell her I wasn't in town to ask. I forreal need to pick up the slack. I need to focus on one class to catch up on. Right now, I'm behind in all my classes...
Plan:
1. Catch up on ANI 50 sketches/scanning
2. Catch up on readings/notes for ANI 28
3. Catch up on diagrams/notes for ANI 12
Though ANI 12 is priority because I already "failed" it once, I want to get more things done. And since it's just reading (28), I should be fine...
Ugh, I still gotta prep for History midterm on Tuesday. I seriously regret taking 4 ANI classes... Raquel was right: get done better than faster (I paraphrased, so hope you understand what I mean)
I'm 50/50; it's so weird. I feel like I'm getting things done, then I think about all the stuff I need to do, and it's like I have a bunch left (really, it's the long project ones aka my notebooks/journals) and then I feel overwhelmed. But I shouldn't be. I feel like I'm doing well turning in assignments that are due the next class, sometimes. I'm really betting my big projects over Thanksgiving to finish. To be honest, if I really worked over Thanksgiving and weekends, I could seriously catch up. I gave myself a 4-day weekend, and because I didn't diligently work like I wanted to, I didn't make much progress...I'm trying so hard to be organized; but I'm organized in one way, I'm really feeling cluttered. Is it because my workspace & room is a mess? Because you know, a cluttered room is a cluttered mind o.o
On the ride back to SJ, I tried to nap. Even though I was pretty sure I did nap, I woke up feeling like I was just closing my eyes... Got back and it feels weird? We were like strangers... I barely spoke a sentence to her. Maybe it is true you shouldn't live with your best friend... o.o but also, we did have a break with each other back in high school, & it felt like we were closer then. Hm.
Debate: KMR merch vs. backing Anna Blue?
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|