konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Breaktime
written on Sunday, November 6, 2016 @ 1:25 AM ✈
I'm chilling at Jen's place right now. Barted over in the afternoon to do laundry LOL jk not only to do laundry but to get some Mr.T~
I've been telling Mina I've been in a slump. It looks like yesterday night the slump was starting to leave. Oh yeah this morning I still didn't want to wake up lol so I ended up doing a crappy 2nd pass, then heading out to Jen's later than I wanted. I managed to do half the render 1st pass. I probably won't finish by tomorrow. But yeah, I managed to push myself to at least finish the walls. Maybe I just needed a change in environment; I mean I have been stuck in the apartment for the most part.
Which leads me to breaks! Take meaningful breaks, and I mean not ones where you end up slacking off. Maybe eat something, take a walk, watch or read something short, just chillax, or even a short nap! Then get back to work. Your brain gets fried if you work nonstop--I would know. Even a computer would overheat!
I came upon someone's fashion DIY Youtube, I guess you could call it, and I'm super excited for the summer because I really plan to go over to Jessica's & make my Mimikyu costume~ :D
--
I don't think I mentioned about 14F yesterday? Bunny & Courtney, the founders of our program, came back to visit & chose a film for us to watch. It was "A Face in the Crowd." It was a pretty darn good watch. We passed around a bag of popcorn x'D I was confused; the guy I passed the bag to was confused! Lol As we left I happened to walk behind Ange and she was talking to Jonathan, I didn't think it was right to interrupt and say bye but she ended up saying bye to me as I tried to sneak off~ keke
|
Breaktime
written on Sunday, November 6, 2016 @ 1:25 AM ✈
I'm chilling at Jen's place right now. Barted over in the afternoon to do laundry LOL jk not only to do laundry but to get some Mr.T~
I've been telling Mina I've been in a slump. It looks like yesterday night the slump was starting to leave. Oh yeah this morning I still didn't want to wake up lol so I ended up doing a crappy 2nd pass, then heading out to Jen's later than I wanted. I managed to do half the render 1st pass. I probably won't finish by tomorrow. But yeah, I managed to push myself to at least finish the walls. Maybe I just needed a change in environment; I mean I have been stuck in the apartment for the most part.
Which leads me to breaks! Take meaningful breaks, and I mean not ones where you end up slacking off. Maybe eat something, take a walk, watch or read something short, just chillax, or even a short nap! Then get back to work. Your brain gets fried if you work nonstop--I would know. Even a computer would overheat!
I came upon someone's fashion DIY Youtube, I guess you could call it, and I'm super excited for the summer because I really plan to go over to Jessica's & make my Mimikyu costume~ :D
--
I don't think I mentioned about 14F yesterday? Bunny & Courtney, the founders of our program, came back to visit & chose a film for us to watch. It was "A Face in the Crowd." It was a pretty darn good watch. We passed around a bag of popcorn x'D I was confused; the guy I passed the bag to was confused! Lol As we left I happened to walk behind Ange and she was talking to Jonathan, I didn't think it was right to interrupt and say bye but she ended up saying bye to me as I tried to sneak off~ keke
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|