konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Push on
written on Thursday, October 27, 2016 @ 3:05 AM ✈
Hm. Well. I did have somethimg motivational, or the like, to say lol but I can't seem to remember... this is why I shouldn't plan out my posts xD (only sometimes, when I get inspired by something; in this case, postive vibe tweets) I only just remembered the title now.
Ah. I really do need to mention Sean in 50 today. So I felt really dumb when they were all talking about the SHM halloween party that I didn't know about because I haven't been to meetings in forever (actually, none at all this semester lol). But they were so nice to ask me if I was going. I told them no because I had a lot of homework. Here, Sean begins to lecture me with his philosophy of life haha it was so funny but really I couldn't help but get red. First, for not knowing about the party. Second, I really didn't know how to respond? I realize when people I'm not really close to talk to me, I don't know what to say and end up just giving a small laugh and a smile. I do that... a lot. I've just become conscious I guess... and third, he just intimidates me lol I don't know if I've mentioned him before, but he was a student at Sheldon's school. He had the choice between Ringling and SJSU. Like wow... he got to choose to go to Ringling or not. But to be honest, as a person, he's really chill; as an artist, he's scary talented haha I'm probably being biased at the moment.
His life philosophy included you need a purpose in life; life is not all about work work work; life isn't about money. Those are the one's I remember haha and to enjoy life. Afterward Michelle was like "we're peer pressuring her" & he was like "oh yeah... disregard what we said but keep it in mind/heart." I didn't really feel pressured or anything... they meant well :)
I really am dead tired right now. I don't know how I even survived. Like I said, I plan to do homework, but I probably wouldn't. I ended up eating dinner for almost 2 hours Facetiming home. By the time I finished showering, it was already 2; I had planned to sleep at 1:30. I should really sleep now haha I can't remember what else I wanted to say... this is what happens when you don't have enough sleep ^^;
Happy birthday to my favorite Sharkie by the way! (>^3^)>~
|
Push on
written on Thursday, October 27, 2016 @ 3:05 AM ✈
Hm. Well. I did have somethimg motivational, or the like, to say lol but I can't seem to remember... this is why I shouldn't plan out my posts xD (only sometimes, when I get inspired by something; in this case, postive vibe tweets) I only just remembered the title now.
Ah. I really do need to mention Sean in 50 today. So I felt really dumb when they were all talking about the SHM halloween party that I didn't know about because I haven't been to meetings in forever (actually, none at all this semester lol). But they were so nice to ask me if I was going. I told them no because I had a lot of homework. Here, Sean begins to lecture me with his philosophy of life haha it was so funny but really I couldn't help but get red. First, for not knowing about the party. Second, I really didn't know how to respond? I realize when people I'm not really close to talk to me, I don't know what to say and end up just giving a small laugh and a smile. I do that... a lot. I've just become conscious I guess... and third, he just intimidates me lol I don't know if I've mentioned him before, but he was a student at Sheldon's school. He had the choice between Ringling and SJSU. Like wow... he got to choose to go to Ringling or not. But to be honest, as a person, he's really chill; as an artist, he's scary talented haha I'm probably being biased at the moment.
His life philosophy included you need a purpose in life; life is not all about work work work; life isn't about money. Those are the one's I remember haha and to enjoy life. Afterward Michelle was like "we're peer pressuring her" & he was like "oh yeah... disregard what we said but keep it in mind/heart." I didn't really feel pressured or anything... they meant well :)
I really am dead tired right now. I don't know how I even survived. Like I said, I plan to do homework, but I probably wouldn't. I ended up eating dinner for almost 2 hours Facetiming home. By the time I finished showering, it was already 2; I had planned to sleep at 1:30. I should really sleep now haha I can't remember what else I wanted to say... this is what happens when you don't have enough sleep ^^;
Happy birthday to my favorite Sharkie by the way! (>^3^)>~
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|