<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Long night pt2
written on Friday, October 21, 2016 @ 4:20 AM ✈

Well, who knew I'd pull another all-nighter. Will be waking up in 2 hours (at 6am) to finish one last drawing. I was trying to do homework around 7-8pm, but I was just so sleepy. So I ended up taking a 30 minute nap. Exactly 30 minutes! And it really helped.
TIP: don't fight the sleepiness! Take a power nap! Recommended 30 minutes because you'll have enough rest but not too much that you're drowsy when you wake up ;) Remember to set an alarm --I used a timer-- I think if you know you're going to pull an all-nighter, maybe take a 30-60 minute nap.
I was really distracted, but I'm not stressed soooo lol I was on Romwe online shopping. There aren't really good reviews, but I like the design of some sweaters... The clothes are one-size so I'm hoping they fit >x< They're pretty expensive for cheap quality (which is also why the majority of the site is on sale, but to be honest, the "original" prices are ridiculously high, like did you fake this 'discount' so it'd look like we're saving more? If you know what I mean lol
So much to do... hm.. should really start studying my anatomy -sigh-

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life