<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Thinking about life
written on Saturday, October 15, 2016 @ 10:34 PM ✈

Skyped w/ Jen and Jim today. Somehow, we ended up talking about dating LOL and it just got me thinking, and analyzing myself lol
Why won't I agree to a relationship: because I worry that we might not last long. I worry that maybe, I didn't love you as much as I thought. And if I'm hesitant, then that just means I really didn't have that much love for you lolol I don't even know if this thinking is correct. I don't even know if my mindset is that, if I date, I date to be with you 'til the end ahaha. But I know that we wouldn't know if we don't "try" (I really don't like associating that word or 'test' with relationships lol) It's very unlikely that the one person you date will be the one you live your life with, though that's the hope.
I have yet to meet someone who gets my heart racing, face red, make me nervous to be with them, and thinking about them all day and night and giving me sleepless nights. I know Jim is right though, lol, that maybe after you're with them, it gives you the more reason to love them. Or, in the worst case, find out you're not right for each other.
Conclusion: Say yes to the next person LOL (only if you have the slightest crush/feelings for them xD)

Side note, I was very productive today! Though the problem with Adobe CC was annoying and took me an hour to deal with... so it threw me off schedule. But I was super productive after that. Drank so much coffee today, and the weather was nice~ so windy though.

To Jim: there's no date on some because if I posted on the same day as the most recent one, they'll only show the time. So I wrote 2 today, the post below would not have the date, only the time.

1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life