<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
falling into loveless...
written on Thursday, October 13, 2016 @ 1:33 PM ✈

Oh no... I'm at it again LOL
I was just re-downloading Loveless because I'm pretty sure my anime files are in that lost hard drive, not to mention some of my music too, including the OST for Loveless and La Corda d'Oro ToT I am super sad because LCd has like 3 seasons, and they released a bunch of OSTs and whatnot, and it took me a long time to find all of them. I think I have most of LCd's soundtrack collection in the iPod... but I can't guarantee that I transferred over all of them (bc for example, for Loveless, I only transferred over one song I think) Also, I had downloaded Loveless scanlations because the group provided the downloads, and I was in the process of downloading them... they may be in my old computer... Though I looked through my folders before and I didn't see them. I'm pretty sure I cleaned those out too... Ugh, that still frustrates me... we haven't checked the other laptops, but I'm still fairly sure all our files are in that lost black hard drive.... Ugh depressed again. I wish that hard drive was back with us! ToT
Anyway, at least I could go back and find my files... they're not important...
but the irreplaceable pictures and videos.... sigh...

Speaking of Loveless, I guess it's impossible for me to find any English translations of the light novel -sigh- I almost forgot about the scanlation site, but I managed to come upon it again. I'm sure I bookmarked some pages in Jojo's folder on the computer... need to look through those again.
Agh, I'm overwhelming myself with useless stuff again. I need another summer break to catch up on my thoughts... ie. things that aren't important ie. organizing my music, finding and dling video and audio files. Oi, so many thoughts ran through my head as I typed, and I can't remember some of them (I think) but I have no time for this because of school! ToT

On a side note, I placed the order and paid for Dood owo. Also, Cheritz e-mailed me because the barcode was not printed on the VIP cards in this batch. They will be re-printing, but if some people wanted the barcode and don't mind having to glue the barcode on themselves, they could just use the code they sent. I requested for a new card LOL just because xD
I think I need to clean my bookmarks tab too... darn OCD
Oh! and this morning I watched this IG video with this nice music box BGM. I swear it's from Sailor Moon, like I know what scene it came from--I can imagine it!-- but I couldn't find it. Makes me want to watch Sailor Moon... lol and I found a site for the song collections xD

--To-do: Find Loveless/LCd audio files (iPod?); anime video files (my/Jen's old cpu?); Loveless scans (my old cpu? [in general, look over files in old cpup] ); look over bookmarked links in Jo's folder; look through 'Windows' bookmarked folder on Mac

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life