konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Once again overwhelmed
written on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 @ 2:53 PM ✈
Ah, yesterday was a simple but good birthday. Best gifts were my new sheep and hamster! :D They need names... keke. Also, Steph bought me a pink rose; I'm pretty sure it was just the spur of the moment she wanted to buy me a rose ahaha. I feel so spoiled~ <3
~In flower language, a pink rose means: admiration, joy, appreciation, gratitude ^3^~
We had dinner at Johnny Rockets, and LeAnn & Biri paid for me and Steph's dinner; Bea paid tips lol. Love them~ <3 feel bad to have them pay though...
Also, birthday texts/messages/posts... made me realize how grateful I am for meeting everyone that I did. I don't think I regret getting to know anyone... It also made me realize how much I missed my Timberwolves xD and also to those who did say happy birthday or just texted me, I'm glad they still think about me, I guess you can say--not really, but you know what I mean haha. But thank you for all the love minna-san~
Sigh... still so much work to catch up on. I managed... sort of. I napped pretty much the whole class time in ANI 28. He gave us an early 20min break and I kinda napped. Also, we had to turn in our critique sheets; I still needed one more person, and I told Ange that. And she took out a pen and started writing ahaha I love her xD After the short lecture, he did a demo, and I napped 'til end of class (still conscious!). lolol. My eyes were hurting (because of the wind?) when I was walking back. Got back to the apartment and rushed the rest of the homework. Other than the render and the midterm assessment for 50, I did finish pretty much everything...?
Eating a sandwich right now. Better hurry because class starts soon!
I'm more energetic now after the morning. Maybe because it's nearing night...? lol
Re-watched my covers again aahaha can't wait to do some covers when I have the time~ *sigh*
--
Planning the weekend already, and how to catch up on stuff.
Goals: catch up! ToT
|
Once again overwhelmed
written on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 @ 2:53 PM ✈
Ah, yesterday was a simple but good birthday. Best gifts were my new sheep and hamster! :D They need names... keke. Also, Steph bought me a pink rose; I'm pretty sure it was just the spur of the moment she wanted to buy me a rose ahaha. I feel so spoiled~ <3
~In flower language, a pink rose means: admiration, joy, appreciation, gratitude ^3^~
We had dinner at Johnny Rockets, and LeAnn & Biri paid for me and Steph's dinner; Bea paid tips lol. Love them~ <3 feel bad to have them pay though...
Also, birthday texts/messages/posts... made me realize how grateful I am for meeting everyone that I did. I don't think I regret getting to know anyone... It also made me realize how much I missed my Timberwolves xD and also to those who did say happy birthday or just texted me, I'm glad they still think about me, I guess you can say--not really, but you know what I mean haha. But thank you for all the love minna-san~
Sigh... still so much work to catch up on. I managed... sort of. I napped pretty much the whole class time in ANI 28. He gave us an early 20min break and I kinda napped. Also, we had to turn in our critique sheets; I still needed one more person, and I told Ange that. And she took out a pen and started writing ahaha I love her xD After the short lecture, he did a demo, and I napped 'til end of class (still conscious!). lolol. My eyes were hurting (because of the wind?) when I was walking back. Got back to the apartment and rushed the rest of the homework. Other than the render and the midterm assessment for 50, I did finish pretty much everything...?
Eating a sandwich right now. Better hurry because class starts soon!
I'm more energetic now after the morning. Maybe because it's nearing night...? lol
Re-watched my covers again aahaha can't wait to do some covers when I have the time~ *sigh*
--
Planning the weekend already, and how to catch up on stuff.
Goals: catch up! ToT
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|