konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Working hard... rewards?
written on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 @ 1:46 AM ✈
Just wondering... if my urge to work comes from because I'm spending so much? Lol I feel like I'm trying extra hard in school to make up for spending all my money LOL. At the same time, I just want to do well this semester and not repeat the same mistakes from last semester, so that after working so hard, I just want to reward myself. Haha it seems like a cycle.
This morning I skipped ANI 28 because I had work to do for ANI 50 and 12 & I worried I wouldn't have time. Guess what? Ended up finishing maybe 2 hours earlier. Maybe shouldn't have skipped class... kinda guilty about it. It kinda throws me off a bit too... Welp. Let's keep trying to catch up!
Ugh. Today was ridiculously hot. 101... whut. Waking up too early this morning when I slept at 3... oh yeah! After ANI 50, I helped Lily with her shadow, Jassimaran and Michelle with their transfer papers. In ANI 12, I asked Michelle if she could send me her notes. She's so adorable~ and dude, I saw her planner. Damn. It was so neat. She has this lil' box for her goals and then of course homework and to-dos. They looked like those really pretty notes by those Korean students on IG.
Was going to read and take notes, but my hair's dried now, so I'ma nap! On a side note, I suddenly really really want Kaori Wakamatsu's art book ToT I saw it at Kinokuniya but didn't think I wanted it. Then I did.... but let's save that money for the VIP package //cries//
I also tried Daiso's charcoal nose strips. It smelled weird, but not too bad... but bad after a while. I can't tell if it did any good but when I took it off, my nose was left with the sticky black residue from the strip. I don't even know if I waited long enough; it felt like it was coming off so I decided to take it off.
Also, first presidential debate for 2016. How was it? From what I've heard/read, seems like it can be summarized as a "child's argument"? *shrugs*
|
Working hard... rewards?
written on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 @ 1:46 AM ✈
Just wondering... if my urge to work comes from because I'm spending so much? Lol I feel like I'm trying extra hard in school to make up for spending all my money LOL. At the same time, I just want to do well this semester and not repeat the same mistakes from last semester, so that after working so hard, I just want to reward myself. Haha it seems like a cycle.
This morning I skipped ANI 28 because I had work to do for ANI 50 and 12 & I worried I wouldn't have time. Guess what? Ended up finishing maybe 2 hours earlier. Maybe shouldn't have skipped class... kinda guilty about it. It kinda throws me off a bit too... Welp. Let's keep trying to catch up!
Ugh. Today was ridiculously hot. 101... whut. Waking up too early this morning when I slept at 3... oh yeah! After ANI 50, I helped Lily with her shadow, Jassimaran and Michelle with their transfer papers. In ANI 12, I asked Michelle if she could send me her notes. She's so adorable~ and dude, I saw her planner. Damn. It was so neat. She has this lil' box for her goals and then of course homework and to-dos. They looked like those really pretty notes by those Korean students on IG.
Was going to read and take notes, but my hair's dried now, so I'ma nap! On a side note, I suddenly really really want Kaori Wakamatsu's art book ToT I saw it at Kinokuniya but didn't think I wanted it. Then I did.... but let's save that money for the VIP package //cries//
I also tried Daiso's charcoal nose strips. It smelled weird, but not too bad... but bad after a while. I can't tell if it did any good but when I took it off, my nose was left with the sticky black residue from the strip. I don't even know if I waited long enough; it felt like it was coming off so I decided to take it off.
Also, first presidential debate for 2016. How was it? From what I've heard/read, seems like it can be summarized as a "child's argument"? *shrugs*
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|