konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Stressed but good day
written on Thursday, September 15, 2016 @ 12:47 AM ✈
It seems to be like that lately; even though I'm really stressed, I end my Mondays & Wednesdays feeling really good/happy. ((I noticed because I talk a lot... haha))
I was working on my renders all day but we didn't even critique the 1st cube render, and the grayscale wasn't even due. During our mechanical cube critique though, Inga had to start at mine lol she asked it it's okay if she can "butcher" and "destroy" my homework. I just smiled and nodded, but it was the most uncruel butchering LOL she hardly criticized it much, other than 2-3 things, so I felt good about that. Also, Callum and Jo were critiquing grayscales. Callum said mine was really smooth; Flora said the same thing about my cube rendering in ANI 28 this morning :D
よかった~ ^//w//^
My most stressful classes are finally over, but the workload is literally piling over /cries/ That horoscope was right: I did need to make a list of things-to-do to stay organized. It'd be crazy if I managed to finish everything by Friday so I can go home. Can I? I wish.... -sigh-
I've been waking up pretty early this week, and sleeping super late... -sigh- Have to wake up early in the morning to go out and buy bricks and more paper > > On a side note, I really want Birdy's hoodie~ ToT
++ We had mooncake today! Bc Steph said it was molding D: but it was only the Napoleon brand; the Wing Wah one didn't mold because it was sealed whew. For once, we were all in the living room so we were chatting. That was nice. Andddd I can't keep my mouth shut xP why do I talk so much. wow. I have to sleep now. Long day tomorrow, and I'm going home Friday! and coming back on Saturday. I may be able to finish most of the homework by Friday... except for my brick drop animation.... and then spend Saturday night and all of Sunday reading and catching up on notes... -sigh-
|
Stressed but good day
written on Thursday, September 15, 2016 @ 12:47 AM ✈
It seems to be like that lately; even though I'm really stressed, I end my Mondays & Wednesdays feeling really good/happy. ((I noticed because I talk a lot... haha))
I was working on my renders all day but we didn't even critique the 1st cube render, and the grayscale wasn't even due. During our mechanical cube critique though, Inga had to start at mine lol she asked it it's okay if she can "butcher" and "destroy" my homework. I just smiled and nodded, but it was the most uncruel butchering LOL she hardly criticized it much, other than 2-3 things, so I felt good about that. Also, Callum and Jo were critiquing grayscales. Callum said mine was really smooth; Flora said the same thing about my cube rendering in ANI 28 this morning :D
よかった~ ^//w//^
My most stressful classes are finally over, but the workload is literally piling over /cries/ That horoscope was right: I did need to make a list of things-to-do to stay organized. It'd be crazy if I managed to finish everything by Friday so I can go home. Can I? I wish.... -sigh-
I've been waking up pretty early this week, and sleeping super late... -sigh- Have to wake up early in the morning to go out and buy bricks and more paper > > On a side note, I really want Birdy's hoodie~ ToT
++ We had mooncake today! Bc Steph said it was molding D: but it was only the Napoleon brand; the Wing Wah one didn't mold because it was sealed whew. For once, we were all in the living room so we were chatting. That was nice. Andddd I can't keep my mouth shut xP why do I talk so much. wow. I have to sleep now. Long day tomorrow, and I'm going home Friday! and coming back on Saturday. I may be able to finish most of the homework by Friday... except for my brick drop animation.... and then spend Saturday night and all of Sunday reading and catching up on notes... -sigh-
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|