<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Bored at B&N
written on Saturday, September 3, 2016 @ 11:28 PM ✈

Planned to do some homework here at Barnes & Noble. I drew a bit in my sketchbook, but then I didn't want to work anymore. I had a venti caramel frap.
--
Back at home now because I got picked up. I saw Orion and John at B&N. We exchanged words but didn't talk too much, nor did I give 'em a hug :( Anyway, I was being very bored so I walked around the mall, but I'm not a fan of shopping lol
After getting picked up, we went to the mall to buy spray paint. Ooh~ just need to go back to buy light blue and white spray paint & I can DIY backpacks~ what else...
ugh, my bites are getting itchier.

Just now I got super pissed, and it was all pent up and I needed to hit something, or something. I just needed to watch a video but searching it won't come up. It's on Jo's YT, so I tried to login. Couldn't get in because don't know her password. Tried her combos but none f*ing worked. Asked her but she only half-heartedly answered me and told me she don't know because she's too effin' busy playing LoL. UGH. I'm still kinda annoyed... to the point where I don't want to do anything anymore anyway -.-
On a side note, there's still some days I need to catch up on.

OOH. But today's dream was, oh my. Why was Michael in it xD I think it's because I watched a movie with a guy named Michael in it. Anyway, long dream short, I was pretty close with him? Like we were close friends. He came over to the house, and I was being slightly clingy in a best friend kind of way? "Camera" panned and he gave a surprised/shy/embarrassed look at me, because I "was tired" apparently and just leaned on him on our couch. Dream skip. It was raining outside. He said he had to go do something. For some reason he was wearing skin-tight, skin-colored shirt? of some sort and I was shocked and embarrassed to look at him. I tried to get his gray coat but couldn't find it. I went inside the room to get it. When I found it and came back, he was already getting in the car to go (he was picked up). I called his name. I thought he didn't hear me; I was gonna run out so I came back in to find shoes but couldn't find any, so I ran out in the rain in socks. The car had moved forward, but had stopped and he got out. My mom lent him her rain jacket? Weird LOL but I told him I had found his coat so he should wear it. He gave me an "affectionate"/surprised, like oh... look, and turned around. At first I was like "huh?" but then I took off his jacket and helped him put on his coat.
I think that was the end of the dream... LOL but I was like omg what. LOL

1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life