konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
1st Day of School & Kickoff
written on Friday, August 26, 2016 @ 2:05 AM ✈
So an update on how school's going. First day of school was on Wed, and it went pretty well. To be honest, it felt like I didn't sleep at all, because suddenly I got up and checked my phone and it was 5am. I knew I was rolling around a lot; it felt like it was really hot but then get cold. I think I may have been actually pretty nervous (refer to prev. post).
ANI 28 seemed pretty fun; I'm with a lot of my previous classmates. Not too many supplies needed, and not too expensive, but I have to buy this book that's pretty expensive if I bought new, but I bought a good used one. Twice, though, it got bought out before I ordered (I found a $18+ one, then a $19+, & ended up buying $24+ one). Then I tried to find a pretty cheap light table, & I did for about $31. Hopefully it's good. Peg bar & Col-erase pencils at the Spartan bookstore for about $7, and animation paper for $14.14 (bought today, because they ran out on Wed). After class, I bumped into Thomas who just got off of work since 6am (it was 11:20). He seemed so tired, and I was going to walk him back to his apartment, but I was meeting Steph at the lib.
ANI50 was kinda scary because they were all first years (what makes them scarier is that they're so outgoing). Also, there's hecka transfers. There's only one other 2nd year I think, but I don't talk to him~ I don't need to spend much for this class either because I'm not buying the kit, since it's not required.
Spent time at the library, saw Mouk bboying outside; that boy still thinks I'm Julia/e. Took my "First Day of School" class photo in both ANI28 & 50, omg Dave Chai xD I got kinda awk (to myself) when Uli came into 28, like did we have eye contact when he was at the door & me from the back of the room? Bc when I was coming to class, he was scootering by, but I pretended I didn't see, but out of the corner of my eye, I feel like he last-minute knew it was me & turned back a bit. Is he and Ray TAs for my 28? Hm.
--
Today I tried to crash ANI 12, but wow, it was packed so I didn't bother to try. After buying the paper, I just went home and went back to sleep. I woke up around 1:19 to eat and go to my 3pm class. Class was kinda boring... lol
--
I forgot to blog about Welcome Week Kickoff! which was Tues I think? Well that day Nancy was going to look for her classes so Jen came over, since she was off too. So we went and got some free stuff; watched my bbys Pitch, Please, perform~ & Pride of the Islands perform too. I'm so sad Hip Hop didn't perform... Oh yeah, at one point I was walking around alone & happened upon Pride's booth. Manny saw me & started walking over so I walked over & he gave me a hug. Talked very little & I left. When did we become good friends? haha. At the end of the day, we were sitting on a bench, waiting for PINK's raffle(?), and SHM were cleaning up their booth so some of them were leaving. I saw Uli~ okay, I saw that they were going to be walking past us, but I didn't want to stare at them as they do. Man, it was kinda awk (to my conscious self) bc I pretended to look away then back at them. Uli saw me and waved & I said "hi~" and waved, but his friend Ray was blocking him a lil (Uli's kinda small 'kay LOL) and I don't think he knew I was waving to Uli bc he awkwardly waved back LOL Kyaaa~ missed his adorkable smile ^///^
Yesterday I was uploading Pride's performance, so I was looking at the Running Man vids from before, and thought I'd send out to the respective "actors" LOL so I Snapchatted to them. Michael got back to me pretty fast lol Then he suddenly messaged "hey i wanna see u and biri soon" and I seriously went 두근두근 haha but I was so happy he missed us! haha 'cause I really missed him & everyone else~ (At Target night, while waiting in line, we saw Andres! omgeeee~) and he was like should he come over now --it was like 10pm-- and I told him Biri said he should come tonight and he said "haha ok ill go". d'awwww~ so he brought his roommate, who is also his high school(?) friend, Van (I feel like it's spelled like Vahn or something haha). He was pretty nice~ and not shy? haha They chatted in Biri's room for quite some time, then came in to our room to watch the video. And then I walked them out; Van was having trouble opening the door haha. I wanted to give them a hug before they left, but psh, his back was to me the whole time. Awww I missed him a lot keke It was just nice seeing him again~ [[I didn't finish typing but I left off at "oh yeah" but I don't know what I was going to keep writing about.... o.o]]
--
[12am] There was a 12th floor reunion at Zeke's apt dorm, but when we got there, it was just Zeke's usual friends. The people I hoped to see weren't there, so it wasn't really a reunion. It was great to see Zeke again! Aww, I missed him. They were drinking & smoking. The RAs knocked, and I was worried we were gonna get in trouble, but they just wanted them to turn down the volume. Zeke though *insert laughing-crying emoji* He rushed to hide the bottle lol We didn't stay too long, maybe half an hour at most? But he asked if we had class. When I told him my class started at 8:30, he was like, "GIRL. What are you doing here then?" (read with emphasis on each word haha) & I told him it's because I wanted to see them & he was like aww xD When we left he gave me a really tight hug~ ^w^ To be honest though, I was really awkward with them, because other than Dario & Zeke, I'm not that close with Sarah or Leilani. I felt bad because it felt like LeAnn & Biri couldn't stay & party as "free" as they wanted. Oh yeah, before we went, Biri was craving ice cream, so she hooked us up at Cream. Her co-worker was super nice & wow. Big scoops xD He was super outgoing & really funny too~
Wow this post went on for way too long since I just felt like writing today. I think I missed out some stuff... (apparently in the paragraph before this) Maybe it was someone else I saw? I really shouldn't see people I miss. Because before seeing them, I'll just be thinking 'oh I kinda miss them' but when I see them and we say bye, I start to miss them a lot more LOL well, early morning class tomorrow with Sheldon. Need to shower. I think I cut down on a lot of my thoughts since Kickoff. I'll also need to post about some "internal struggle/thoughts" of mine since living here at the apt.
|
1st Day of School & Kickoff
written on Friday, August 26, 2016 @ 2:05 AM ✈
So an update on how school's going. First day of school was on Wed, and it went pretty well. To be honest, it felt like I didn't sleep at all, because suddenly I got up and checked my phone and it was 5am. I knew I was rolling around a lot; it felt like it was really hot but then get cold. I think I may have been actually pretty nervous (refer to prev. post).
ANI 28 seemed pretty fun; I'm with a lot of my previous classmates. Not too many supplies needed, and not too expensive, but I have to buy this book that's pretty expensive if I bought new, but I bought a good used one. Twice, though, it got bought out before I ordered (I found a $18+ one, then a $19+, & ended up buying $24+ one). Then I tried to find a pretty cheap light table, & I did for about $31. Hopefully it's good. Peg bar & Col-erase pencils at the Spartan bookstore for about $7, and animation paper for $14.14 (bought today, because they ran out on Wed). After class, I bumped into Thomas who just got off of work since 6am (it was 11:20). He seemed so tired, and I was going to walk him back to his apartment, but I was meeting Steph at the lib.
ANI50 was kinda scary because they were all first years (what makes them scarier is that they're so outgoing). Also, there's hecka transfers. There's only one other 2nd year I think, but I don't talk to him~ I don't need to spend much for this class either because I'm not buying the kit, since it's not required.
Spent time at the library, saw Mouk bboying outside; that boy still thinks I'm Julia/e. Took my "First Day of School" class photo in both ANI28 & 50, omg Dave Chai xD I got kinda awk (to myself) when Uli came into 28, like did we have eye contact when he was at the door & me from the back of the room? Bc when I was coming to class, he was scootering by, but I pretended I didn't see, but out of the corner of my eye, I feel like he last-minute knew it was me & turned back a bit. Is he and Ray TAs for my 28? Hm.
--
Today I tried to crash ANI 12, but wow, it was packed so I didn't bother to try. After buying the paper, I just went home and went back to sleep. I woke up around 1:19 to eat and go to my 3pm class. Class was kinda boring... lol
--
I forgot to blog about Welcome Week Kickoff! which was Tues I think? Well that day Nancy was going to look for her classes so Jen came over, since she was off too. So we went and got some free stuff; watched my bbys Pitch, Please, perform~ & Pride of the Islands perform too. I'm so sad Hip Hop didn't perform... Oh yeah, at one point I was walking around alone & happened upon Pride's booth. Manny saw me & started walking over so I walked over & he gave me a hug. Talked very little & I left. When did we become good friends? haha. At the end of the day, we were sitting on a bench, waiting for PINK's raffle(?), and SHM were cleaning up their booth so some of them were leaving. I saw Uli~ okay, I saw that they were going to be walking past us, but I didn't want to stare at them as they do. Man, it was kinda awk (to my conscious self) bc I pretended to look away then back at them. Uli saw me and waved & I said "hi~" and waved, but his friend Ray was blocking him a lil (Uli's kinda small 'kay LOL) and I don't think he knew I was waving to Uli bc he awkwardly waved back LOL Kyaaa~ missed his adorkable smile ^///^
Yesterday I was uploading Pride's performance, so I was looking at the Running Man vids from before, and thought I'd send out to the respective "actors" LOL so I Snapchatted to them. Michael got back to me pretty fast lol Then he suddenly messaged "hey i wanna see u and biri soon" and I seriously went 두근두근 haha but I was so happy he missed us! haha 'cause I really missed him & everyone else~ (At Target night, while waiting in line, we saw Andres! omgeeee~) and he was like should he come over now --it was like 10pm-- and I told him Biri said he should come tonight and he said "haha ok ill go". d'awwww~ so he brought his roommate, who is also his high school(?) friend, Van (I feel like it's spelled like Vahn or something haha). He was pretty nice~ and not shy? haha They chatted in Biri's room for quite some time, then came in to our room to watch the video. And then I walked them out; Van was having trouble opening the door haha. I wanted to give them a hug before they left, but psh, his back was to me the whole time. Awww I missed him a lot keke It was just nice seeing him again~ [[I didn't finish typing but I left off at "oh yeah" but I don't know what I was going to keep writing about.... o.o]]
--
[12am] There was a 12th floor reunion at Zeke's apt dorm, but when we got there, it was just Zeke's usual friends. The people I hoped to see weren't there, so it wasn't really a reunion. It was great to see Zeke again! Aww, I missed him. They were drinking & smoking. The RAs knocked, and I was worried we were gonna get in trouble, but they just wanted them to turn down the volume. Zeke though *insert laughing-crying emoji* He rushed to hide the bottle lol We didn't stay too long, maybe half an hour at most? But he asked if we had class. When I told him my class started at 8:30, he was like, "GIRL. What are you doing here then?" (read with emphasis on each word haha) & I told him it's because I wanted to see them & he was like aww xD When we left he gave me a really tight hug~ ^w^ To be honest though, I was really awkward with them, because other than Dario & Zeke, I'm not that close with Sarah or Leilani. I felt bad because it felt like LeAnn & Biri couldn't stay & party as "free" as they wanted. Oh yeah, before we went, Biri was craving ice cream, so she hooked us up at Cream. Her co-worker was super nice & wow. Big scoops xD He was super outgoing & really funny too~
Wow this post went on for way too long since I just felt like writing today. I think I missed out some stuff... (apparently in the paragraph before this) Maybe it was someone else I saw? I really shouldn't see people I miss. Because before seeing them, I'll just be thinking 'oh I kinda miss them' but when I see them and we say bye, I start to miss them a lot more LOL well, early morning class tomorrow with Sheldon. Need to shower. I think I cut down on a lot of my thoughts since Kickoff. I'll also need to post about some "internal struggle/thoughts" of mine since living here at the apt.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|