<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
School start
written on Tuesday, August 9, 2016 @ 7:08 PM ✈

Today I went out to Bon Mange with Jessica, Jessie, Steph, and Meimei. Afterward we went to Marshall's. There wasn't much to do so we eventually went home pretty soon.

School is starting soon; Jo is going to school tomorrow! So fast. I'm going soon too /cries. Guess no cover. Jim is coming home tomorrow nightttt~ (。・ω・。)ノ♡
I stayed up a little too late saving and looking up info on Dynamic Chord, which of course would lead me to different stuff. I happened upon Eight of Triangle, and their song "Adagio" is my favorite. I found them on Spotify today, and when I pushed play, it was the first song played! :D On a side note, Dynamic Chord's BGM is really nice. I only heard one, but I'm pretty sure all the other BGM are up to par~ wonder if they'll release some kind of BGM soundtrack CD...
So many albums/singles I want, but seems like Hikarinoakari won't have it or will be slow with it (when I will forget about it). But yeah. I have such a wide range of music taste....

--EDIT-- 1am
I just finished watching "Antique Bakery" (anime) & damn. The cakes looked so yummy! I seriously love vintage cafés/coffee shops. Why is it so hard to find oneeeee? Anyway, it was supposed to be shounen ai, but it wasn't much too be honest. It was only a little bit in the beginning, then it turned to wow cakes story, then leading to a traumatic kidnapping lol Overall I think it was pretty good, though it was really slow. I'ma watch the K-drama, but apparently, the J-TV series focused mostly on the bakery and their traumatizing backstories, so I'm not watching that. Really love the OP & ED too 

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life