<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
My Saturday
written on Saturday, July 23, 2016 @ 8:17 PM ✈

Well, I woke up early this morning but went back to sleep, so really, I woke up around 11. My jaw was sore but didn't think I really needed to eat my painkillers. Also, mom ate my congee, so there was nothing for me to eat. Ended up taking Jim's advice and ate soggy cereal LOL but mom woke up & made me fresh congee~ not duck congee yay~ Eventually I took a painkiller & felt pretty sleepy. So I finished my small bowl of congee and took a nap on the couch. Didn't feel like I slept, but I did have a really annoying dream. I was super angry in it o.o so weird.

Downloaded "To Be Continued" and "Click Your Heart." Tried to save some ASTRO pics, but I got lazy. Maybe I shouldn't. Anyway, I watched Animation Runner Kuromi & aww, it was a sort of motivation, not a lot, but it was good enough. The ending song is really slow & sounds sad but it's good~

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life