<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Headaches
written on Saturday, July 9, 2016 @ 1:42 AM ✈

I woke up early this morning only to get annoyed at my dad bc of some stupid request/promise he made to someone. I was up around 8 and didn't go back to sleep 'til around 10:30/11? I kept waking up and sleeping again. Ended up getting up around 3? Then we went out to pick up the CRV from the Honda place, then to Costco and Winco. Finally getting home.
I had this throbbing ache on my right temple. I napped with mom before she left for work, and then I napped on the couch bc dad needed to sleep before work. Still a throbbing ache and then Jo gave me cereal. I wanted to eat pizza but it's already late~ gotta get up and lose this fat but omg no motivation...
Hanging out with the crew tomorrow. So much to do though... I want pizza.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life