konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
I'm back!
written on Tuesday, June 7, 2016 @ 7:44 PM ✈
I'm about 2 weeks into my summer break. Can't really say I did much, but I did watch Angry Birds with Victor and Jessica. During the 1st week, I guess I did hang out quite a bit? Hung out with badminton members from Jim's year. Michael's done with the army it seems ^^ But yeah, I didn't want to waste too much money either. Come on, I'm trying not to be freeloader here.
Driving test is tomorrow. I'm not really nervous right now, but I probably will be when I'm actually there haha. I'm pretty confident in my driving... but it seems like my parents aren't very confident in me haha I really hope that my overly-optimistic thinking doesn't get ice-cold water poured on if I fail ^^'
Enrollment is also soon, not really sure if I'm good with my classes. Looks like I'm going for more than 12 units. 17 right now, and it's over my max. unit xD I'm too lazy to petition. I mean, it's unnecessary. I'm planning to take Japanese, but I hope, like my counselors/teachers/advisers, don't find that as hindering me finishing. I am behind in 2 classes, but I'm also ahead bc I finished most of my GEs. I have too many interests xD I was also planning to work too... but I don't know. Maybe I'll just take up my work-study... I originally didn't want to work my 1st year bc I wanted to adjust to SJ and also bc I wasn't sure if I was able to handle it; I mean, it is my first time taking 3hr-art classes. But maybe those were all excuses too...
--
I haven't done much of anything I said I would over the summer... hopefully I will, since summer just barely started. I've been watching Love or Spend with mom, and she's almost done. I've been sleeping really late too *sigh*
Jim and Jen are in SF; Jim is going to summer school and has work in SF. I'm pretty lazy compared to her. I really don't want to do anything but enjoy my life right now. (Uncle asked if I was gonna work over the summer, and I told him there were no jobs in Stockton, and he said "there is, you just gotta get out there." When I didn't say anything he said "you just don't wanna work huh?" and he laughed it off.) To be honest, yeah, I'm probably just making excuses because I don't want to work, but I seriously hate when people try to tell me what's best for me and/or how I should live my life. Like bruh, I have things planned out. Just let me be. Well, that wasn't supposed to be a rant haha.
I have work to do for Coach's wedding. I'm lazy to do anything for that even though I have ideas. I'm just lazy to get them realized. I need to get started on those soon bc as soon as school starts, I won't have time. (Also, bc Scott --her fiancé-- said she was risking it to be giving first-timers these tasks. One thing I don't like is being looked down on. I find that I'm a stubborn girl, who's pretty competitive, and also who likes to prove others wrong. One problem? I'm super lazy xP)
--
I just read our Min-E & Nana's posts. Looks like Nana's going through some stuff? *hugs* and so is Min-E *hugs* (psst, your roommate seems like she's changed a lot? or maybe bc I've never really known her) Not to mention, I didn't realize she was having problems with her roommate. I mean, I would feel annoyed with my roommates but never to a point where there were unnecessary drama/problems. Channie, I hope that doesn't happen with us LOL
Also, shine my bright moonbunnie. Shine. <3
I feel like I have more things to talk about, and to rant about, but at the same time--none? (I think it's mostly about the politics going on right now and also the problems with the zoos --ie gorillas, lions, & tigers-- peoples' idiocy just pisses me off so much, esp. when it comes to animals) It's what happens when I get distracted so easily and multiple ideas overlap in my mind. *sigh* it gets so frustrating... Sometimes I hate parts of my personality *insert laughing-crying emoji*
My parents fought the other day over something small. My mom must've been annoyed that day. I don't understand sometimes... most of the times.
|
I'm back!
written on Tuesday, June 7, 2016 @ 7:44 PM ✈
I'm about 2 weeks into my summer break. Can't really say I did much, but I did watch Angry Birds with Victor and Jessica. During the 1st week, I guess I did hang out quite a bit? Hung out with badminton members from Jim's year. Michael's done with the army it seems ^^ But yeah, I didn't want to waste too much money either. Come on, I'm trying not to be freeloader here.
Driving test is tomorrow. I'm not really nervous right now, but I probably will be when I'm actually there haha. I'm pretty confident in my driving... but it seems like my parents aren't very confident in me haha I really hope that my overly-optimistic thinking doesn't get ice-cold water poured on if I fail ^^'
Enrollment is also soon, not really sure if I'm good with my classes. Looks like I'm going for more than 12 units. 17 right now, and it's over my max. unit xD I'm too lazy to petition. I mean, it's unnecessary. I'm planning to take Japanese, but I hope, like my counselors/teachers/advisers, don't find that as hindering me finishing. I am behind in 2 classes, but I'm also ahead bc I finished most of my GEs. I have too many interests xD I was also planning to work too... but I don't know. Maybe I'll just take up my work-study... I originally didn't want to work my 1st year bc I wanted to adjust to SJ and also bc I wasn't sure if I was able to handle it; I mean, it is my first time taking 3hr-art classes. But maybe those were all excuses too...
--
I haven't done much of anything I said I would over the summer... hopefully I will, since summer just barely started. I've been watching Love or Spend with mom, and she's almost done. I've been sleeping really late too *sigh*
Jim and Jen are in SF; Jim is going to summer school and has work in SF. I'm pretty lazy compared to her. I really don't want to do anything but enjoy my life right now. (Uncle asked if I was gonna work over the summer, and I told him there were no jobs in Stockton, and he said "there is, you just gotta get out there." When I didn't say anything he said "you just don't wanna work huh?" and he laughed it off.) To be honest, yeah, I'm probably just making excuses because I don't want to work, but I seriously hate when people try to tell me what's best for me and/or how I should live my life. Like bruh, I have things planned out. Just let me be. Well, that wasn't supposed to be a rant haha.
I have work to do for Coach's wedding. I'm lazy to do anything for that even though I have ideas. I'm just lazy to get them realized. I need to get started on those soon bc as soon as school starts, I won't have time. (Also, bc Scott --her fiancé-- said she was risking it to be giving first-timers these tasks. One thing I don't like is being looked down on. I find that I'm a stubborn girl, who's pretty competitive, and also who likes to prove others wrong. One problem? I'm super lazy xP)
--
I just read our Min-E & Nana's posts. Looks like Nana's going through some stuff? *hugs* and so is Min-E *hugs* (psst, your roommate seems like she's changed a lot? or maybe bc I've never really known her) Not to mention, I didn't realize she was having problems with her roommate. I mean, I would feel annoyed with my roommates but never to a point where there were unnecessary drama/problems. Channie, I hope that doesn't happen with us LOL
Also, shine my bright moonbunnie. Shine. <3
I feel like I have more things to talk about, and to rant about, but at the same time--none? (I think it's mostly about the politics going on right now and also the problems with the zoos --ie gorillas, lions, & tigers-- peoples' idiocy just pisses me off so much, esp. when it comes to animals) It's what happens when I get distracted so easily and multiple ideas overlap in my mind. *sigh* it gets so frustrating... Sometimes I hate parts of my personality *insert laughing-crying emoji*
My parents fought the other day over something small. My mom must've been annoyed that day. I don't understand sometimes... most of the times.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|