<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Upcoming finals week
written on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 @ 4:42 PM ✈

Wow, in just a short time--maybe like 2 weeks--so much stuff happened? This is probably gonna be all out of order, but the interactions is the important things right? lol

Well, finally finished with everything Bio. I got a good grade on the presentation~ even though I stayed up 'til like 4 to work on the PowerPoint. I was really proud on how neat and organized I made it. Oh yeah, that night I was out in the common room with Michael. Since we're talking about Michael, I'ma miss him~ To be honest we only talked like twice the first semester. We didn't start talking again 'til the floor meeting, when he brought up how it's so sad that we're all leaving and whatnot. And then another night, I was out working on my portfolio and Biri asked him to help her on math. So he sat on the couch to the left of me and I was working. At one point he just slid down the table and put his head on the table. OMG HIS ACTIONS >///< That was too cute... and then he asked me if I had a deviantArt. And I said, yeah but that I didn't want to show him bc he said what is it and got his phone ready to look it up. I was like nuuuuu bc my arts suck but he still wanted to see. Okay, my dA is like all kid drawings xD I ended up opening my dA on my laptop and let him look at it. He was so supportive though OMG I'm dead. He's so niceeee TuT Another day, I was working on my cool still life. He just got back and was supposed to be doing math hw but he took many "breaks" and then finally I finished, around 4am? And then I went to sleep. That painting passed the 1st day! Wheee~
Also, one day after gym he was in the common room and Megan, Lehlani, Kirsten, Sarah, and KG were just roasting him xD it was so funnyyyy. He was like "Wow did I miss a poster that said Roast Michael if you see him?" LOL Oh yeah, the Running Man challenge. Okay so after the meeting he brought up wanting to do the RM challenge with the floor, so I suggest to do it at the floor party. He was like naww. A few min. later he brought it up again, so I said "just do it at the party" and he was like 'okay, I'm down for it (if you are? I don't know if he said that, but he said something about me)' So then that day, "roast michael day," the song played & he & KG automatically did it. Then he called me out, saying that we should do it during the party (or that I wanted to do it). I was flustered to answer bc HE KNOWS MY NAME lolol but I was like "nu uhhhh you wanted to do it; I just suggested to do it at the party" and he said "bc you said it." HMPHHHH lol
Another time, a while back, me and Bea were coming back from the DC. He and a few other people were in the common room. My hands were full, so Bea opened the door for me but it rebounded from her toes and the door slightly hit my arm & I made this weird sound and he looked up like you good? lol and then me and Bea kinda laughed it off xD I only saw him pfft. Well, that pretty much rounds up him? haha

Oddly, I stayed up til like 4am 2 days in a row.... don't even know why. Painted outside yesterday for ANI14. Last day of class on Thursday~ :(
Over the weekend, I went to Jim's and met up w/ Jen & we had Korean fooood~ spicy chicken and tteokbokki w/ ramen. Then I stayed over at Jen's. Then we went home for a night and Jen was so sleepy when driving back omg she such a bad driver lol. We got back and started cleaning xD (also, I was lecturing Jen the whole way home haha) but yeah, when we left, I grabbed my camcorder. So these past days, we were recording lots. John even took it to film some people, but he's so bad at filming & he was asking about his first impressions *rolls eyes*
LeAnn also brought up hot pot with hyung. Hyung was like Oh yeahhh, I forgot. and mentioned how it's pretty $$ to hot pot, so we changed to pho I guess. He was like just let me know when since we didn't decide yet. He's moving out Friday and coming back Monday for his last final T^T man, everyone leavinggg I cry...

Also Steph is coming this Thursday~
I bought Los 5's EP omg I can't believe I did haha. I just messaged Juan Pablo on snapchat and asked him if their #NoMicTake1 series songs will be officially released and he said yes in the future! Wheee! Happy~ & yes, he does reply on SC msgs~ Omg Los 5 makes my day when they just play around on their SC.
Anyway, I should be finishing my painting and portfolio.... peace!

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life