<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Slight catch-up?
written on Thursday, February 18, 2016 @ 9:10 PM ✈

Things happened haha but I don't know what's worth to remember... so many funny things though haha. Well, last night I slept around 5am fixing up my cube rendering and re-drawing my cylinder. Let's skip what I did last night lol

I accidentally took a nap yesterday afternoon when I didn't mean to. Oh yeah, my nap gave me a really weird dream! haha --which I will copy & paste from Kakao bc I'm too lazy to type it out again lol--
2/17 dream: "I just remembered my nap dream xD it was hyung nd his friend tht bea thinks is cute. We call him chingu. In summary, we were having dinner, w me sitting next to hyung nd bea sitting next to chingu. At the end chingu said he'll pay nd then bea had to write down smthing bout who was paying nd she didnt kno his name so she asked hyung.
Then it was just me sitting. Chingu came back and sat next to me. I think hyung was across? But idr seeing him. Then bea came back nd i was sitting so close to chingu nd asked if she wanted to squeeze in next to me. Scene skip. We were waiting somewhere. Bea sat somewhere else from me nd chingu was somewhere else. Then hyung came back and threw this bundle of clothes on me. It was blue nd pink reversible knit sweaters for me bea nd leann. We were surprised nd asked y nd he said he just wanted to give a gift. Nd we were like thanksss. Leanns was a cute blue sweater w jean parts while mine nd beas were plain knit sweaters. Somewhere in my dream was smthing bout a violin i think.... Oh in the beginning, i was thinking bout how bea was sitting rly close to him nd how she looked like his gf. Nd how weird it was tht we didnt even kno him but had dinner w him. Also when chingu sat next to me, i think i slept on his shoulder or smthing."

When I woke up after going to the DC, I was going to do homework, but didn't want to do art homework. So I typed up my Bio notes, after I drew my Flufferbuns. So I started on my homework really late. When I was about to shower, Becca knocked on my door asking for her rubber band. How awkward was it for me to put a towel over myself & open the door a crack to hand her her rubber band? >///< I spent a lot of time writing the notes for Mina, too. I watched Spirit again too while working out. Jo was figuring out her outfit for black and white formal. After working out and since Bea & LeAnn were outside, I danced old songs and sweated myself out in a sweater and sweats. Wow, haven't sweated in forever. Then of course, worked on my homework 'til 5am bc I had Blue Sky Studio presentation to go to today.


2/18-- "I was going to blue sky studio presentation nd there were ppl standing at places leading to the room. It was so awk bc they say hi nd ask me 'blue sky studio?' Nd i nod nd they tell me to go this way nd that. The first dude was shawn (awk moment-read in blog) so i was awk. Then it was 3 girls so i just said hi nd nod. When i was about to enter the room this cute 師兄 came out xD"
Blue Sky came all the way from Connecticut. Mike is so Asian and funny! haha he's kinda quiet but chill and he has such a cute laugh~ after presentation, I went with Elaine to go get ice cream since it's SHM's b-day~ and we got a free pin. I was late to class, and Inga was showing a book after her demo. So I came in & put my stuff down and joined them. Angela and Morgan were snickering at me lol and I asked Angle what'd I miss. She said I smelled like ice cream! haha I only took one bite. Then we went back to our seats and I quickly finished my ice cream and we worked on the grid 'til the end of class.
"Dugun dugun when my adorable TA passed back my cube nd said good job~"
"Hes so freakin nice ugh. LOL i opened the door nd would hav hit him if i swung my drawing board lol cuz he was kneeling down in front of his locker. My friend was like tht is so dangerous 😂"

He critiqued my cylinder, and he was just so nice~ he told me the corrections I needed and then said it looked pretty good~ I need that support haha 
I was going to use the restroom and I saw Wing. A lil' later I was going down to the DC and I bumped into him and an RA coming out of the elevator. He looked so innocent, like he was guilty-of-something look; he still gave me a hi and smile (a smile you'd give when you're tryna tell people you're fine but you're not kind) I think he got locked out.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life