<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Good day?
written on Monday, February 1, 2016 @ 3:27 PM ✈

I wonder if it's a good day today too...
Well, Bea's alarm was ringing for a very long time; why does it ring for 15min? My alarm turns off after a minute > >
Then I went to class. Omgeee so my whiteboard said Rm250, but it was actually 415 -facepalm- So I sat in that class, and no wonder the teacher already started and was already halfway through the syllabus. The syllabus said Chem1. I was like what the heck? So I checked my schedule and it was wrong room. It was so awkward when I walked out after barely sitting down for like 2min. I still made it in time for my actual class! Then I went for lab.
The class seemed fairly fun, though I don't know why I always happen to choose the class with oral presentationsssss. Still, the class seems like my ENVS class, a little like my Geog. class but that's okay. When we did introductions, I thought I was the only 1st year, but there was one other 1st year. Phew.

After eating, I went to check my mail but I couldn't open my mailbox. I texted Bea for help lol but Wing happened to walk by. He saw me & asked if I had stamps, which I did. He said he'll buy them off of me x'D Then he asked if he just give the mail to the mailroom, but they don't send out mail, so I told him to drop it off in the blue mailboxes. He was like okay, and seemed to be edging away, but I said I can't open it or Can you open it, pointing to my mailbox. He said he's never opened his. But he one-try opened mine like magic! Yays for hyung xD
We took the elevator back together. When we got into my room, it was so warm. Too warm.
So he took the "stickers" (he called them sticker-things at first ahaha) and left~ and I got my earphones~ wheeee

I went to the Student Union with Bea and when we were leaving, this dude said nice shirt as we passed by. Since Bea was closer to him, I thought he was saying it to her, but she didn't respond. Then I remembered what shirt I was wearing (Pokémon) & quickly said thanks xD He was wearing a beanie with a Pokéball xD

Well anyway, I haven't figured out my schedule... and I probably messed up big time. So now I have to go talk to John tomorrow... it's gonna be awkward 'cause he failed me in ANI12... ahaha..haha.. ha.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life