<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Rookies
written on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 @ 5:13 PM ✈

U10T all the way! Aiyo, I wasted so much time looking for fantaken pics. I can't save for ASTRO or IMFACT or else I'm dead; my U10T phase has not passed yet... must resist. But my ASTRO cutiesss ;n; And yeah, I couldn't help fangirling for IMFACT when I watched their teasers on V app. ASTRO debut in February! "Puss in Boots" better be in their album~

(Oh yeah, I was sore after "Catch Me" for a good two days, my shoulders especially.)

Today I woke up around 11. Didn't know what to do or actually, I didn't really want to do any chores. So I laid in bed watching 30th Golden Disk Awards on V app. Monsta X~ <3 Minhyuk wasn't there :( I'm not sure who else is supposed to be on there, but not a lot of performances... yet. Is it over? Then mom told me to shower the dogs since it was a sunny day. So I showered them by myself. It wasn't very thorough because it's so hard to keep their fur wet & get the shampoo. Why their fur dry so fast~ and they either keep shaking before I let them. Did I miss some spots? bleh. They'll need a thorough-er shower next time. After combing them, I washed my shoes. Finally. Now they're nice & white & ready for school~

Aigoo. School is next week~ > <

[oh, it's only Day 1 of 30th GDA xD aiyah! I think I'll save for Monsta X & ASTRO :'( ]

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life