<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
O O
written on Monday, November 23, 2015 @ 10:46 PM ✈

I actually woke up this morning~ Was going to skip class but couldn't...
I really needed coffee so even though it was already 9 & I was going to be late. But I had to grab something to eat since I can't have coffee on an empty stomach. CB swiped me in xD
When I got to class, some dude had taken my seat (the table right in front of the door), so I had to take a seat in the 2nd to last row. I paid attention only half-heartedly, rewriting notes from my phone. My eyes were dryingggg. Well it hurt.
After leaving class, I went straight to the dorms to take a nap. I was planning to wake up to do hw, but then decided not to. I packed up & went to class. On the way there, Flora called me from behind so I walked w/ her to class & we talked. Man, every time I talk to someone who seriously works hard on their assignments, I always feel so bad...
John was still kinda sick so he said we were only going to do lecture. So we did the lecture but I was almost going to sleep. We ended class really early, I mean, he gave us so much info. He said if we wanted critique on our ships, go ahead & bring it up to him; if not, dat's cool too. He looked through the rendering & yaaaas, finally passed my cylinder though I gotta touch up on my core shadow. He looked at my ellipse cubes & said not yet.
7. HOURS. NO PASS. that's devastating :'D well at least, I can finally do my sphere. Class was good though~ ^^

I grabbed a sandwich from the DC & came back to the dorms. I didn't even realize Bea was sleeping on her bed. I moved things outside to do hw but Toy Story 2 & Finding Nemo was playing; I was also busy trying to write my super long blog so I was too distracted to do hw -.-
I didn't do hw the whole day & my tummy hurt but I couldn't gooooo

So right now, a lot of us r out here watching Mulan.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life