konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
A busy Thursday...
written on Saturday, November 21, 2015 @ 3:32 AM ✈
So let's start from this Thursday.
In the morning, as I was leaving, Wing came out of his room; I didn't know he was going to the DC so when we got out of the elevator, it looked like I was following him haha.
Well, I got to class. Very few people are attending now, so it's very easy for everyone to take part in a discussion. I remember he called on me at the unfortunate moment that I decided to fade out into the streets. I knew what he was asking, but couldn't phrase my answer. Thankfully, the guy in front of me answered. Maybe he saw that I was just shocked into silence--my mouth was opened & it looked like stage fright? Not that I had it but you know, the look. The rest of class wasn't very important.
At the end of class, Andrew & I left the building, to meet up w/ Leo--he didn't come to class, but was waiting outside? So I ended up being sandwiched b/t them. We walked to the main pathway next Dudley Moorhead that led to the library, stopped there & Leo asked in which direction I was going. I think I shrugged & just said that I was going back to my dorms. (As we approached this pathway, I saw Joey sitting on the bench directly across. Was there eye contact? Even if there was, it was only half a second as I turned my attention to Leo and answered him; I felt safe w/ both of them w/ me anyway.) Then Leo offered that they both walked me back to my dorm. We talked about random stuff & yes they both know about my late night habits haha. Bumped into Josue on the way to the dorm, it was kinda awkward. Leo teased a bit? (To be honest, when Josue asked to go to Walgreens w/ him, I was reluctant bc I still wanted to walk w/ them; plus, they went out of the way to walk me. I really enjoyed the walk bc it wasn't as awkward. Before we got to the stairs, they bumped into their friends. It was weird for me to stand there waiting for them; I felt (& looked) like a lil' girl w/ them. We got to the stairs when Leo got a phone call. He didn't want to pick it up & kept telling Andrew too. So Andrew picked it up & walked a ways away to talk on the phone, leaving me w/ Leo. Er, slightly awkward haha. We had a small chat, then Andrew came back. Leo asked him what'd she say. Andrew: she wanted to talk to you. My thought: gf? Anyway, Andrew came back to Leo bc Leo's phone wouldn't read Andrew's fingerprint. Yes, Andrew has access to Leo's phone, like how Bea has access to my phone LOL. I even told Leo that (which reminds me, they told me they have "boy talks" ahahaha) Then Andrew left again. It was weird for me to stand around w/ Leo so I was like I guess I'll get going now. Bye! Thanks for walking me~ Leo said ok & walked away while waving to me. Andrew saw & I waved to him.
I got to the dorms & texted Josue. My excuse earlier was bc I had hw (which wasn't a lie), but he said that we'll be back & I'll still have time to do hw. So I went down & walked to the Bursar's Office to meet him. On the way, Wing skated by; he doesn't really say hi now does he? He always just greets me w/ that shining smile xD Got me laughing. So Josue & I chatted while we walked to Walgreens. He was telling me about the night before, when he got off of work, & how he got arrested. It was very funny yet scary. He ordered pizza & a lava cake for me when we passed by Dominoes (but we came back for it later). We got to Walgreens, he picked up his inhaler, & we paid for Dominoes & went back to the dorm. On the way back to the dorm, Wing was in front of us going to the DC.
On the floor, we were walking to the room & we walked by Andres who was standing outside his door. I said hi to him. When we got in the room, Josue asked who dat & that he was cute haha. Er, Josue chilled in the room while we waited for Bea. He went out to greet people haha. He wanted to meet Andres but he left xD When I told him Bea was almost here, he went out to get her in the elevator. I followed him out to in front of John's door, saw him w/ Bea, & turned around to see Wing. xD Okay, so in this whole day, I seriously saw Wing more than usual. I even told him that I saw him the whole day! haha
I quickly did some hw then headed off to ANI24. Uhm, class was usual. Figure sketching while Angela did individual crits. I didn't get to do mine 'til after figure drawing. Everyone went to get photo refs. Apparently my ideas weren't good enough. So I had to go brainstorm w/ my group. Then they left to help Flora w/ her photo ref. Morgan came over & brainstormed w/ me. Class was almost going to end so I decided to just tell her what I got. In the end she made me pitch to the class. Omgeee I can feel my face burning. Well, they were nice. They were really trying to help, but nothing really appealed to me? Afterward Angela just said okay we're going w/ the fortune telling & I was like okay. I think I was up there laughing off the embarrassment, like, did I even pitch anything understandable?
The day ended w/ Hip Hop, the last Fall Intensive Workshop. It was really fun! Amy couldn't make it though.. ToT The dance was really fun! It was pretty easy? though during groups we still messed up ahaha. Since the group I was in, I think 4 of 6 were Tater Tots. Dillon, noticing that, said let's go tater tots! & I couldn't help laughing a lil' & I think Dillon saw xD He just smiled & said it again haha. After the choreographer's solo, everybody danced again. I had to put my phone away so I had to run all the way to the back of the floor. I joined at the 2nd or 3rd move xD We finished the dance so fast, it felt like I didn't even dance LOL. Workshop ended, & I walked a bit w/ Jason & Herman, but we split ways.
Bea had already left for home. LeAnn was out at workshop I think, so I showered. Then I wasted time by watching Jungle Shuffle. It was a really dumb movie at first, but when it got to the white bird & big monster, it was a great lesson. I liked the ending song too but can't find it online :p I ate my sandwich while watching, & LeAnn came back. By the time she finished showering, I finished the movie.
SBDC TODAY! But this post is getting a lil' too long, & it's 330 right now. I'll do Friday's post tomorrow morning ;)
|
A busy Thursday...
written on Saturday, November 21, 2015 @ 3:32 AM ✈
So let's start from this Thursday.
In the morning, as I was leaving, Wing came out of his room; I didn't know he was going to the DC so when we got out of the elevator, it looked like I was following him haha.
Well, I got to class. Very few people are attending now, so it's very easy for everyone to take part in a discussion. I remember he called on me at the unfortunate moment that I decided to fade out into the streets. I knew what he was asking, but couldn't phrase my answer. Thankfully, the guy in front of me answered. Maybe he saw that I was just shocked into silence--my mouth was opened & it looked like stage fright? Not that I had it but you know, the look. The rest of class wasn't very important.
At the end of class, Andrew & I left the building, to meet up w/ Leo--he didn't come to class, but was waiting outside? So I ended up being sandwiched b/t them. We walked to the main pathway next Dudley Moorhead that led to the library, stopped there & Leo asked in which direction I was going. I think I shrugged & just said that I was going back to my dorms. (As we approached this pathway, I saw Joey sitting on the bench directly across. Was there eye contact? Even if there was, it was only half a second as I turned my attention to Leo and answered him; I felt safe w/ both of them w/ me anyway.) Then Leo offered that they both walked me back to my dorm. We talked about random stuff & yes they both know about my late night habits haha. Bumped into Josue on the way to the dorm, it was kinda awkward. Leo teased a bit? (To be honest, when Josue asked to go to Walgreens w/ him, I was reluctant bc I still wanted to walk w/ them; plus, they went out of the way to walk me. I really enjoyed the walk bc it wasn't as awkward. Before we got to the stairs, they bumped into their friends. It was weird for me to stand there waiting for them; I felt (& looked) like a lil' girl w/ them. We got to the stairs when Leo got a phone call. He didn't want to pick it up & kept telling Andrew too. So Andrew picked it up & walked a ways away to talk on the phone, leaving me w/ Leo. Er, slightly awkward haha. We had a small chat, then Andrew came back. Leo asked him what'd she say. Andrew: she wanted to talk to you. My thought: gf? Anyway, Andrew came back to Leo bc Leo's phone wouldn't read Andrew's fingerprint. Yes, Andrew has access to Leo's phone, like how Bea has access to my phone LOL. I even told Leo that (which reminds me, they told me they have "boy talks" ahahaha) Then Andrew left again. It was weird for me to stand around w/ Leo so I was like I guess I'll get going now. Bye! Thanks for walking me~ Leo said ok & walked away while waving to me. Andrew saw & I waved to him.
I got to the dorms & texted Josue. My excuse earlier was bc I had hw (which wasn't a lie), but he said that we'll be back & I'll still have time to do hw. So I went down & walked to the Bursar's Office to meet him. On the way, Wing skated by; he doesn't really say hi now does he? He always just greets me w/ that shining smile xD Got me laughing. So Josue & I chatted while we walked to Walgreens. He was telling me about the night before, when he got off of work, & how he got arrested. It was very funny yet scary. He ordered pizza & a lava cake for me when we passed by Dominoes (but we came back for it later). We got to Walgreens, he picked up his inhaler, & we paid for Dominoes & went back to the dorm. On the way back to the dorm, Wing was in front of us going to the DC.
On the floor, we were walking to the room & we walked by Andres who was standing outside his door. I said hi to him. When we got in the room, Josue asked who dat & that he was cute haha. Er, Josue chilled in the room while we waited for Bea. He went out to greet people haha. He wanted to meet Andres but he left xD When I told him Bea was almost here, he went out to get her in the elevator. I followed him out to in front of John's door, saw him w/ Bea, & turned around to see Wing. xD Okay, so in this whole day, I seriously saw Wing more than usual. I even told him that I saw him the whole day! haha
I quickly did some hw then headed off to ANI24. Uhm, class was usual. Figure sketching while Angela did individual crits. I didn't get to do mine 'til after figure drawing. Everyone went to get photo refs. Apparently my ideas weren't good enough. So I had to go brainstorm w/ my group. Then they left to help Flora w/ her photo ref. Morgan came over & brainstormed w/ me. Class was almost going to end so I decided to just tell her what I got. In the end she made me pitch to the class. Omgeee I can feel my face burning. Well, they were nice. They were really trying to help, but nothing really appealed to me? Afterward Angela just said okay we're going w/ the fortune telling & I was like okay. I think I was up there laughing off the embarrassment, like, did I even pitch anything understandable?
The day ended w/ Hip Hop, the last Fall Intensive Workshop. It was really fun! Amy couldn't make it though.. ToT The dance was really fun! It was pretty easy? though during groups we still messed up ahaha. Since the group I was in, I think 4 of 6 were Tater Tots. Dillon, noticing that, said let's go tater tots! & I couldn't help laughing a lil' & I think Dillon saw xD He just smiled & said it again haha. After the choreographer's solo, everybody danced again. I had to put my phone away so I had to run all the way to the back of the floor. I joined at the 2nd or 3rd move xD We finished the dance so fast, it felt like I didn't even dance LOL. Workshop ended, & I walked a bit w/ Jason & Herman, but we split ways.
Bea had already left for home. LeAnn was out at workshop I think, so I showered. Then I wasted time by watching Jungle Shuffle. It was a really dumb movie at first, but when it got to the white bird & big monster, it was a great lesson. I liked the ending song too but can't find it online :p I ate my sandwich while watching, & LeAnn came back. By the time she finished showering, I finished the movie.
SBDC TODAY! But this post is getting a lil' too long, & it's 330 right now. I'll do Friday's post tomorrow morning ;)
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|