konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Fire on the Fountain!
written on Friday, October 16, 2015 @ 3:30 AM ✈
So I finished the Tuesday post, but today is Thursday... LOL.
Fire on the Fountain!
It was pretty fun~ but the stage went by so fast haha probably 'cause we were only on for the outro. There was actual fiyah~ At our ending pose, our backs were facing the stage, so when the fire came on, the back of my hand was warm. I was surprised haha.
So us Tater Tots (training team) got pretty close~ We chatted as if we talked all the time. We took pics together~ Really love the team~ :'D
Before our performance, the training team was kinda apart from the main team & Mathew had to come round us back. Dillon said to Mathew when Mathew mentioned he was rounding us up like a shepherd: "you're the shepherd & we're the sheeps" awww haha
Funny when we shopping carted onto the fountain. I didn't even notice Mathew & Bayar switched sides. xD When we got on, Mathew shopping carted to Bayar, told him he was supposed to be on that side, & switched spots w/ him LOL. It was natural at least xD Dudeeee, we watched the performance recorded by their friend, & I thought I messed up :o but I couldn't seeeee. After the performance, I had no idea what had happened. I drew a complete blank. To be honest, I wasn't really thinking of the next moves... I think I did it more robotically... I stared at the bright light in the distance in front of me; I hardly saw the crowd. Before we went on, Pride of the Pacific Islands--the dudes--were coming to stage since they were performing after us. I heard Manny say good luck, so I turned 'cause I thought he recognized me; he did--after I turned & looked at him. He was like "Hey!" & pointed at me. I just smiled & got behind the stage. After performance, I went to him, saying good luck & a double high-five & he said "you're dancing for them but not for us." uhhh ahehehe. When did I get so comfortable w/ him? X'D
Damien had to watch our stuff; he took my keys & phone bc I didn't have a bag.
After performance, we did an hour cyphering. Cyphering is technically rapping one after the other; in this case, freestyle dance one after the other. Though most of the Tater Tots didn't take part. It was cool watching them~ & funny~ & this lil' boy joined us, he was like 5 or younger? & he apparently really likes Damien. And Damien was so adorable bc he was so happy interacting w/ the lil' dude. The dad was cool, too; he did the usual body-groove-to-beat on the side.
After we were done cyphering, Mathew & Dillon were talking to us. Dillon said by the end of the year, we have to take a turn in the circle. Mathew said by the end of the semester but Dillon insisted end of the year. Then Mathew said he was going to make cyphering part of the warm-ups, or after each workshop. I panicked internally, though I think he was joking. They just said really encouraging words, & I really hope, by the end of the year, we really will be able to take part in cyphering.
We went to Smoke Eaters w/ the team. I didn't bring money so Amy treated me. I really love how Mathew, Bayar, & Dillon took care of us quiet ones, engaging us in talk & just trying to integrate the whole team together. It was really fun there, even though we didn't eat a lot, but we talked a lot; found out quite a few interesting things about Bayar & the other Tater Tots. Then started adding each other on IG & SC lol. I don't feel that awkward w/ the team~ the main team is a lil' scary though since they're all so outgoing haha We walked back to campus. Mathew was pulling the speaker & we blasted music xD Then Damien took the speaker & played Zico's "Tough Cookie" I believe. When we parted, I got to hug them~ Feels like family~ lol. Dillon was red bc he drank xD (the dude also asked our table if any one of us were over 21. We all shook our heads & he said "really? bc you guys all look so mature" uhm... why you calling us old? LOL awkward moment & he said "sorry guys" & left)
Oh yeah, I was late for it, almost. I got off class; dropped off stuff & changed; & rushed to Duncan Hall. They were gone! I called Rosey & they were by the stage. Whoopsies, I had to rush over.
~
This morning I saw Josh when I was going to brush my teeth. It was kinda embarrassing...? lol I said good morning & he smiled; he might've said hey or something under his breath. Was he in a good mood or something? Bc when me & LeAnn left for classes, he was outside in our "practice room" on the phone & he saw us & gave us a smile. I said hey under my breath. Like, he's a pretty nice guy when he smiles. Before, he just kinda has a straight face & head-nod-sup us.
When me & LeAnn were leaving out the door after DC, Wing was coming up the stairs so we motion-sensor opened the doors for him. According to LeAnn he said thanks but I thought he said hey guys. I don't know what I said to him, if anything at all; but when we passed each other he boo-ed us, after he said whatever he did xD
~
Aside from that, today I went to take my midterm for ENVS. It was pretty okay. Leti had texted us early in the morning, asking if anyone wanted to study beforehand, but only Andrew answered. When I got to class, Leti said "good morning sleepyhead." I was like awww in my head. xD Kinda sounds, sisterly/motherly lol She's so niceeee~ though it'd be scary if she had like a bratty-side >x<
I finished & when I got up, Leo looked at me w/ that I-can't-believe-it smile or something like that. I'm internally wishing him luck & saying sorry hahaha. I feel bad leaving them~ ToT though it was a midterm.
I debated w/ myself whether to treat myself to boba but I decided against it bc I had to go finish homework for ANI24, & bc I was going to spend quite a lot of money at Round 1, which we ended up not going to.
I was sharpening my charcoal pencils & Wing skated by. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a skateboard I guess & I don't know why I got scared. He skated back & said "boo" & scared Bea. I was wearing the SECA tanktop bc I was practicing a lil' for FotF & it got hot. He asked me if I played basketball & I said no, that it was just hot. I think my face was burning lol I asked him if he played & he said yeah, & that he had the same one, except he had his name on it LOL (psh, how is that the same? LOL)
ANI24... I was kinda out of it. I forgot to sharpen my red & white chalk pencils & then I forgot we were drawing on tonal paper. I drew on the regular sketchbook until I heard her talking to a student about the teeth of the paper. I look at my paper & was like oh shoot! xD Angela always be telling me how to change some stuff up :3 I mean, it does mean that I'm not doing it right LOL. After class, I rushed back to dorms
~
So later tonight. I've been up & down the DC lol. Our 3rd time down the DC w/ LeAnn--well they went to VM I went to DC-- I rode the elevator back up by myself. A policewoman rode w/ us & told us about close-by robberies. Then Michael had gotten on.
Well, I only brought that up bc when me & Bea went to take our late night shower, there were people in the common room. Apparently Bea started running after she saw Michael. I literally looked at one person at a time: first a girl's feet to the girl, then a guy, then Michael. He was really stoic okay & he was just staring, I couldn't help but skip-run to running to Bea xD Me & Bea were laughing about it in the restroom xD
After shower, Michael was the only one in the common room. There was no eye contact & he didn't show acknowledgment so I didn't say anything. Bea, following behind, said hey to him which made me look bad LOL
|
Fire on the Fountain!
written on Friday, October 16, 2015 @ 3:30 AM ✈
So I finished the Tuesday post, but today is Thursday... LOL.
Fire on the Fountain!
It was pretty fun~ but the stage went by so fast haha probably 'cause we were only on for the outro. There was actual fiyah~ At our ending pose, our backs were facing the stage, so when the fire came on, the back of my hand was warm. I was surprised haha.
So us Tater Tots (training team) got pretty close~ We chatted as if we talked all the time. We took pics together~ Really love the team~ :'D
Before our performance, the training team was kinda apart from the main team & Mathew had to come round us back. Dillon said to Mathew when Mathew mentioned he was rounding us up like a shepherd: "you're the shepherd & we're the sheeps" awww haha
Funny when we shopping carted onto the fountain. I didn't even notice Mathew & Bayar switched sides. xD When we got on, Mathew shopping carted to Bayar, told him he was supposed to be on that side, & switched spots w/ him LOL. It was natural at least xD Dudeeee, we watched the performance recorded by their friend, & I thought I messed up :o but I couldn't seeeee. After the performance, I had no idea what had happened. I drew a complete blank. To be honest, I wasn't really thinking of the next moves... I think I did it more robotically... I stared at the bright light in the distance in front of me; I hardly saw the crowd. Before we went on, Pride of the Pacific Islands--the dudes--were coming to stage since they were performing after us. I heard Manny say good luck, so I turned 'cause I thought he recognized me; he did--after I turned & looked at him. He was like "Hey!" & pointed at me. I just smiled & got behind the stage. After performance, I went to him, saying good luck & a double high-five & he said "you're dancing for them but not for us." uhhh ahehehe. When did I get so comfortable w/ him? X'D
Damien had to watch our stuff; he took my keys & phone bc I didn't have a bag.
After performance, we did an hour cyphering. Cyphering is technically rapping one after the other; in this case, freestyle dance one after the other. Though most of the Tater Tots didn't take part. It was cool watching them~ & funny~ & this lil' boy joined us, he was like 5 or younger? & he apparently really likes Damien. And Damien was so adorable bc he was so happy interacting w/ the lil' dude. The dad was cool, too; he did the usual body-groove-to-beat on the side.
After we were done cyphering, Mathew & Dillon were talking to us. Dillon said by the end of the year, we have to take a turn in the circle. Mathew said by the end of the semester but Dillon insisted end of the year. Then Mathew said he was going to make cyphering part of the warm-ups, or after each workshop. I panicked internally, though I think he was joking. They just said really encouraging words, & I really hope, by the end of the year, we really will be able to take part in cyphering.
We went to Smoke Eaters w/ the team. I didn't bring money so Amy treated me. I really love how Mathew, Bayar, & Dillon took care of us quiet ones, engaging us in talk & just trying to integrate the whole team together. It was really fun there, even though we didn't eat a lot, but we talked a lot; found out quite a few interesting things about Bayar & the other Tater Tots. Then started adding each other on IG & SC lol. I don't feel that awkward w/ the team~ the main team is a lil' scary though since they're all so outgoing haha We walked back to campus. Mathew was pulling the speaker & we blasted music xD Then Damien took the speaker & played Zico's "Tough Cookie" I believe. When we parted, I got to hug them~ Feels like family~ lol. Dillon was red bc he drank xD (the dude also asked our table if any one of us were over 21. We all shook our heads & he said "really? bc you guys all look so mature" uhm... why you calling us old? LOL awkward moment & he said "sorry guys" & left)
Oh yeah, I was late for it, almost. I got off class; dropped off stuff & changed; & rushed to Duncan Hall. They were gone! I called Rosey & they were by the stage. Whoopsies, I had to rush over.
~
This morning I saw Josh when I was going to brush my teeth. It was kinda embarrassing...? lol I said good morning & he smiled; he might've said hey or something under his breath. Was he in a good mood or something? Bc when me & LeAnn left for classes, he was outside in our "practice room" on the phone & he saw us & gave us a smile. I said hey under my breath. Like, he's a pretty nice guy when he smiles. Before, he just kinda has a straight face & head-nod-sup us.
When me & LeAnn were leaving out the door after DC, Wing was coming up the stairs so we motion-sensor opened the doors for him. According to LeAnn he said thanks but I thought he said hey guys. I don't know what I said to him, if anything at all; but when we passed each other he boo-ed us, after he said whatever he did xD
~
Aside from that, today I went to take my midterm for ENVS. It was pretty okay. Leti had texted us early in the morning, asking if anyone wanted to study beforehand, but only Andrew answered. When I got to class, Leti said "good morning sleepyhead." I was like awww in my head. xD Kinda sounds, sisterly/motherly lol She's so niceeee~ though it'd be scary if she had like a bratty-side >x<
I finished & when I got up, Leo looked at me w/ that I-can't-believe-it smile or something like that. I'm internally wishing him luck & saying sorry hahaha. I feel bad leaving them~ ToT though it was a midterm.
I debated w/ myself whether to treat myself to boba but I decided against it bc I had to go finish homework for ANI24, & bc I was going to spend quite a lot of money at Round 1, which we ended up not going to.
I was sharpening my charcoal pencils & Wing skated by. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a skateboard I guess & I don't know why I got scared. He skated back & said "boo" & scared Bea. I was wearing the SECA tanktop bc I was practicing a lil' for FotF & it got hot. He asked me if I played basketball & I said no, that it was just hot. I think my face was burning lol I asked him if he played & he said yeah, & that he had the same one, except he had his name on it LOL (psh, how is that the same? LOL)
ANI24... I was kinda out of it. I forgot to sharpen my red & white chalk pencils & then I forgot we were drawing on tonal paper. I drew on the regular sketchbook until I heard her talking to a student about the teeth of the paper. I look at my paper & was like oh shoot! xD Angela always be telling me how to change some stuff up :3 I mean, it does mean that I'm not doing it right LOL. After class, I rushed back to dorms
~
So later tonight. I've been up & down the DC lol. Our 3rd time down the DC w/ LeAnn--well they went to VM I went to DC-- I rode the elevator back up by myself. A policewoman rode w/ us & told us about close-by robberies. Then Michael had gotten on.
Well, I only brought that up bc when me & Bea went to take our late night shower, there were people in the common room. Apparently Bea started running after she saw Michael. I literally looked at one person at a time: first a girl's feet to the girl, then a guy, then Michael. He was really stoic okay & he was just staring, I couldn't help but skip-run to running to Bea xD Me & Bea were laughing about it in the restroom xD
After shower, Michael was the only one in the common room. There was no eye contact & he didn't show acknowledgment so I didn't say anything. Bea, following behind, said hey to him which made me look bad LOL
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|