konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Presentations :p
written on Friday, October 9, 2015 @ 11:40 PM ✈
Almost late again? Slept around 4am again last night bc *refer to prev. post* & also had talks w/ Bea again about what we heard in the common room, well at least me. I woke up around 1015 & woke LeAnn up. When we were walking by the construction, this lady was asking people if they'd want to sign the building. It was a piece of the new building & students were signing in permanent markers. Me & LeAnn signed it; left our legacy! lol After that, I was forreal late xD Luckily, they didn't take roll yet, again. lol. After class I went to the DC to eat. I stayed for quite a while, trying to finish this really icky lasagna. Made me want to throw up. Then I went up to finish homework. I didn't start 'til 1 though. I was having trouble & I didn't finish til like 230 & left for class around 250. Around 215 I think, my stomach started to hurt. I don't know if it's bc of the stress or the cumulative stress of this week. It wasn't a cramp but like tension? I don't know how to explain it, but it was uncomfortable. Maybe it'd be like you needed to go #2 but couldn't go & you've been holding it in? Idunno. I didn't want to go to class. I got to class & it was still hurting.
I forgot today we were "beta testing" Angela's card game, Grimwood. My stomach stopped hurting after playing, that's why I was thinking maybe it was the stress getting to me. The game was good~ makes you think. I think it'd be a game Tong & them would play. Afterward we did some drawing, not a lot, since we got let out early for SHM meeting. When we were walking into the theater, there was a girl dressed like a ghost. I was shocked at first, but not too much of a scare. After the meeting, I hurried back to the dorms to change & went to hip hop. I think I was late, but I still went to the DC for sushi~~ So I hurried to hip hop. Dillon was cleaning w/ the team the whole practice while Mathew & Bayar were w/ us tater tots, practicing. I was walking over the platform-bench & Mathew asked us if we saw the video they posted yesterday. Nobody answered so I answered. I said "Yesss" then he asked if we practiced; I was on my way getting off the platform-bench & I said "Nooo" & yes, I said it in a quieter voice. Mathew laughed xD It wasn't intentional to make him laugh lol So last time it was Dillon who changed our choreo a bit so we, or I--since nobody wanted to say anything--had to help them out, to remember who was where & stuff. So much pressureeee ToT & Mathew was so close xD
At the end of practice, we did a full cleaning practice. We tater tots did the end w/ Dillon's group on the side. You know, I kinda feel pathetic, I don't know if that's word, being on the side. Like we're not important. I guess I feel intimidated as someone who doesn't know how to dance, but it's not like we're alone. When Mathew was finishing up practice, he & Dillon really praised us Tater Tots. It was kinda embarrassing but also <3 They also brought up choreo homework. Omgee gonna die. I doubt I can do it. I mean I want to, but can I?
Ohhhh, my favorite beatboxer from Pitch, Please came to visit hip hop; he used to be in hip hop too~
I had the room to myself bc LeAnn & Bea were out w/ their Akabayan fams. I went to sleep earlier than usual lol bc I was dead tired after the week.
[Friday morning] I still woke up later than them 2. They woke up pretty early to go eat brunch w/ their ate. I thought I was dreaming xD
I got up & went down to DC to eat. I only a salad but I was already full. I ran away from Joey again...
Afterward, I went back up. LeAnn was sleeping & Bea was on her bed, falling asleep/resting while doing hw, like usual. I cut my boards for hw, then left for the Sony PlayStation presentation at 240.
The presentation was cool. Can't wait to do an internship~ At the end of the presentation, they were giving away drawstring bags & pens. There weren't enough for everyone attending but at least I got a bag! :D
When I got back, LeAnn went to practice. Bea's parents & brother/cousin(?) came to pick her up. Kinda awk? haha but her family's nice. And he was kinda cute AHAHAHA
Then Jen came to pick me up. I hurriedly packed stuff, & as I was leaving, Travis happened to be at the restroom door & he asked if I was leaving for the weekend & I answered yup & he said have fun~ Dang he's so nice~ xD
Jen took this crazy road home... it was so high in the cliffs/mountains w/ no rails on the sides, so the turns were scary & the street was narrow o.o
|
Presentations :p
written on Friday, October 9, 2015 @ 11:40 PM ✈
Almost late again? Slept around 4am again last night bc *refer to prev. post* & also had talks w/ Bea again about what we heard in the common room, well at least me. I woke up around 1015 & woke LeAnn up. When we were walking by the construction, this lady was asking people if they'd want to sign the building. It was a piece of the new building & students were signing in permanent markers. Me & LeAnn signed it; left our legacy! lol After that, I was forreal late xD Luckily, they didn't take roll yet, again. lol. After class I went to the DC to eat. I stayed for quite a while, trying to finish this really icky lasagna. Made me want to throw up. Then I went up to finish homework. I didn't start 'til 1 though. I was having trouble & I didn't finish til like 230 & left for class around 250. Around 215 I think, my stomach started to hurt. I don't know if it's bc of the stress or the cumulative stress of this week. It wasn't a cramp but like tension? I don't know how to explain it, but it was uncomfortable. Maybe it'd be like you needed to go #2 but couldn't go & you've been holding it in? Idunno. I didn't want to go to class. I got to class & it was still hurting.
I forgot today we were "beta testing" Angela's card game, Grimwood. My stomach stopped hurting after playing, that's why I was thinking maybe it was the stress getting to me. The game was good~ makes you think. I think it'd be a game Tong & them would play. Afterward we did some drawing, not a lot, since we got let out early for SHM meeting. When we were walking into the theater, there was a girl dressed like a ghost. I was shocked at first, but not too much of a scare. After the meeting, I hurried back to the dorms to change & went to hip hop. I think I was late, but I still went to the DC for sushi~~ So I hurried to hip hop. Dillon was cleaning w/ the team the whole practice while Mathew & Bayar were w/ us tater tots, practicing. I was walking over the platform-bench & Mathew asked us if we saw the video they posted yesterday. Nobody answered so I answered. I said "Yesss" then he asked if we practiced; I was on my way getting off the platform-bench & I said "Nooo" & yes, I said it in a quieter voice. Mathew laughed xD It wasn't intentional to make him laugh lol So last time it was Dillon who changed our choreo a bit so we, or I--since nobody wanted to say anything--had to help them out, to remember who was where & stuff. So much pressureeee ToT & Mathew was so close xD
At the end of practice, we did a full cleaning practice. We tater tots did the end w/ Dillon's group on the side. You know, I kinda feel pathetic, I don't know if that's word, being on the side. Like we're not important. I guess I feel intimidated as someone who doesn't know how to dance, but it's not like we're alone. When Mathew was finishing up practice, he & Dillon really praised us Tater Tots. It was kinda embarrassing but also <3 They also brought up choreo homework. Omgee gonna die. I doubt I can do it. I mean I want to, but can I?
Ohhhh, my favorite beatboxer from Pitch, Please came to visit hip hop; he used to be in hip hop too~
I had the room to myself bc LeAnn & Bea were out w/ their Akabayan fams. I went to sleep earlier than usual lol bc I was dead tired after the week.
[Friday morning] I still woke up later than them 2. They woke up pretty early to go eat brunch w/ their ate. I thought I was dreaming xD
I got up & went down to DC to eat. I only a salad but I was already full. I ran away from Joey again...
Afterward, I went back up. LeAnn was sleeping & Bea was on her bed, falling asleep/resting while doing hw, like usual. I cut my boards for hw, then left for the Sony PlayStation presentation at 240.
The presentation was cool. Can't wait to do an internship~ At the end of the presentation, they were giving away drawstring bags & pens. There weren't enough for everyone attending but at least I got a bag! :D
When I got back, LeAnn went to practice. Bea's parents & brother/cousin(?) came to pick her up. Kinda awk? haha but her family's nice. And he was kinda cute AHAHAHA
Then Jen came to pick me up. I hurriedly packed stuff, & as I was leaving, Travis happened to be at the restroom door & he asked if I was leaving for the weekend & I answered yup & he said have fun~ Dang he's so nice~ xD
Jen took this crazy road home... it was so high in the cliffs/mountains w/ no rails on the sides, so the turns were scary & the street was narrow o.o
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|