konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Workshop!
written on Thursday, September 24, 2015 @ 12:05 AM ✈
So I don't really remember what happened yesterday... just something creepy in the morning & something amazing at the end of the day.
Okay, so creepy thing.
I was going to ENVS class in Dudley Moorhead Hall. Normal walking like everyday, wearing a pink shirt w/ black Eiffel Tower print on the pocket (top left of shirt). This dude who was walking in my direction kinda acknowledges me & says "I like your pattern." Me w/ a questioning look, "pattern?" thinking he was talking about my backpack? But what's so special about plaid print? He points to the Eiffel Tower. Self-consciously, I pull my shirt out (like woah-dude-don't-touch kind of protective reaction) & I'm like awkward "thanks". I thought I could keep going on my way but he's like "what's the meaning behind your shirt/pattern?" That's the weirdest question I've been asked... uhm, #1 it's not a pattern, #2 it's the Eiffel Tower--there's no freakin' meaning > > Have you never seen the ET? Like, what's the meaning behind that plaid shirt of yours? -.- So I'm saying "uh, there's no meaning." so then he says "so you just bought it?" uh YEAH. I'm over here looking at the time & turning my head to around the corner. But this dude just keeps talking. The moment he asked for my name, didn't say his name--suspicious, & shook my hand, he gave me that perverted aura & I just wanted to run. Stupid me, why didn't I say I had class & got to goooo omgeeeee D:<
He asks if I was the athletic-type. Uhm, #1 I didn't dress like an athlete, #2 are you looking at my legs? excuse YOU. My reply "uhh no. just badminton in high school." and he says, "really? nothing else? I feel like you are holding back on me." My inner thoughts: what the hell? uhm, even if I was, so what? I don't even know youuuu. My actual reply: "nope. I don't do any other sports."
I don't really remember the order. I think he asks me about my major. I told him & he says "they teach that here?" uhh... >x> He asks why I'm into it. Reply-in-summary: I like making things move. He says "why not be an engineer, you can make a robot." Me: "naww, too much thinking. math & science etc (forgot)" And he asks if I've ever tried building anything or failed science. He nudges me to walk, & I'm like "yessss I can gooooo" So then after walking a bit, I asked "do you have class right now?" Him: "actually, I do." Me: "Oh okay same." He starts bringing up like hanging out later/meeting up & my danger radar went off the chart. He asks for contact info but I was like "can I just give you my email?" He gives me that inquisitive are-you-serious look: "e-mail?" Me: "yeah, I check my email a lot." Him: "how about I give you my number & you text me whenever you're free?" Earlier when he mentioned hanging out I was like "oh I'm busy this week & won't be here this weekend" but it's impossible that I'm completely packed, even if so, he'll probably ask about next week or something. I think he saw I was uncomfortable & said "we don't have to do this if you don't want to" but at the time I was thinking I might be rude? so I just shrugged & was like "eh." He probably pretending though (suspicious). After that exchange, I went to class but I saw him open the door closest to us. Uhm, you were just about to leave the building when you started talking to me, you sure that's your class? Fudge. I was literally creeped out & stressing out over that & how to deal w/ it, I couldn't focus in class at all.
On a side note, Dr. Jay scared me when he said we were having a pop quiz.... on the whip/nae, so we better be studying (he was playing the whip/nae video). He told us to get up & do it. He was pretty serious but no one got up to do it LOL. I think Nicholas asked if we'd get extra credit xD
In ANI24 I told Camila about it. At the end of class, she deleted his number from my phone. I couldn't do it bc I was gonna feel guilty. Still kinda guilty but glad I don't have to deal w/ him anymore. But omgeee I don't want to run into him tomorrow.
~
The good thing~ wheee~
Before I went to hip hop, I ate dinner w/ Morgan. It was a little less awkward than I thought lol.
It was so cold at hip hop, waiting for warm-up. Mathew gave us hugs~ yays~ We did review for "Can't Feel My Face" w/ Dillon. Then learned the intro to "Be My Baby." Then we did casting for the dances for Fire on the Fountain; can't believe I did it, even though I wasn't really planning to perform lol but whatever xD Mathew asked for my name, but he couldn't hear me until the third time. Bayar over there says "like justice" and I laughed, shaking my head. He said it again, adding the -ina at the end. Mathew followed too, like omgeee ahaha. After casting, they chose people & started the blocking of the dance. The other people not casted, like me, got to learn fundamentals from Dillon~
He taught us popping & the wave on the other side of the wall. He's so funny at times xD
There were only like 10 people so he can see/talk to each one of us. I hate it when he stared straight at me & said "flex more" while we were doing the exercise. I was wondering if he was talking to me to, but since we were having eye contact, I'm assuming he was talking to me, so I "flexed harder" & he was like "there you go." So he was talking to me LOL. At the end, he was helping us w/ the body rolls (including legs & arms). I could go one direction but not back, so when he stood next to me, I got so pressured. I did it one way, paused in the position, turned to him & said, "I can't do the other way." So he led me & I followed & he turns around to the girls & say "she says she can't do it & she's doing this (demonstration)" xD it's bc I followed youuuuu~ lol.
So we did some more, and then we took a break. He said we're looking pretty good, & asked how many of us never learned to wave. Me & the girls raised our hands. He said again, "so yeah, it's looking pretty good back there even though you guys never learned how to wave, especially you (points to me) you're just doing it -demonstrates- and you can just be at any club/dance & just feeling the music. Just do it -demonstrates- and yeah, I'm done -"struts" away-" omgeee you funny Dillon xD but that praise got me~ <3 Kinda motivates me to do more~ (just so ya'lls know, it's not like a crush or anything. yeah, he's cute but more like... fangirling? haha senpai noticed me~)
I'm kinda glad I didn't get casted; if I did, I wouldn't get to have so much fun w/ Dillon! Don't cast me! ahahaha
I'd rather do fundamentals~ love the way he teaches, though he went a lil' fast. He kept mentioning what a skinny boy he was, w/ not enough muscles to flex to pop xD He said if Damien was here, he would've given us the full-on teaching of popping.
But yeah! It was such a fun time~ :D So happy after his comment :3
Oh yeah, at night I was working on the cases' pics until 1am? I guess & I went to shower. I came back to find 3 guys in our room. Every time I shower & come back, there's always someone in our room LOL. They brought LeAnn back & decided to just lounge in the room. How awk... I couldn't flip my hair or put my clothes in the basket xD I guess it was kinda awk for them, they finally left. They seemed pretty chill & shy ahahaha
|
Workshop!
written on Thursday, September 24, 2015 @ 12:05 AM ✈
So I don't really remember what happened yesterday... just something creepy in the morning & something amazing at the end of the day.
Okay, so creepy thing.
I was going to ENVS class in Dudley Moorhead Hall. Normal walking like everyday, wearing a pink shirt w/ black Eiffel Tower print on the pocket (top left of shirt). This dude who was walking in my direction kinda acknowledges me & says "I like your pattern." Me w/ a questioning look, "pattern?" thinking he was talking about my backpack? But what's so special about plaid print? He points to the Eiffel Tower. Self-consciously, I pull my shirt out (like woah-dude-don't-touch kind of protective reaction) & I'm like awkward "thanks". I thought I could keep going on my way but he's like "what's the meaning behind your shirt/pattern?" That's the weirdest question I've been asked... uhm, #1 it's not a pattern, #2 it's the Eiffel Tower--there's no freakin' meaning > > Have you never seen the ET? Like, what's the meaning behind that plaid shirt of yours? -.- So I'm saying "uh, there's no meaning." so then he says "so you just bought it?" uh YEAH. I'm over here looking at the time & turning my head to around the corner. But this dude just keeps talking. The moment he asked for my name, didn't say his name--suspicious, & shook my hand, he gave me that perverted aura & I just wanted to run. Stupid me, why didn't I say I had class & got to goooo omgeeeee D:<
He asks if I was the athletic-type. Uhm, #1 I didn't dress like an athlete, #2 are you looking at my legs? excuse YOU. My reply "uhh no. just badminton in high school." and he says, "really? nothing else? I feel like you are holding back on me." My inner thoughts: what the hell? uhm, even if I was, so what? I don't even know youuuu. My actual reply: "nope. I don't do any other sports."
I don't really remember the order. I think he asks me about my major. I told him & he says "they teach that here?" uhh... >x> He asks why I'm into it. Reply-in-summary: I like making things move. He says "why not be an engineer, you can make a robot." Me: "naww, too much thinking. math & science etc (forgot)" And he asks if I've ever tried building anything or failed science. He nudges me to walk, & I'm like "yessss I can gooooo" So then after walking a bit, I asked "do you have class right now?" Him: "actually, I do." Me: "Oh okay same." He starts bringing up like hanging out later/meeting up & my danger radar went off the chart. He asks for contact info but I was like "can I just give you my email?" He gives me that inquisitive are-you-serious look: "e-mail?" Me: "yeah, I check my email a lot." Him: "how about I give you my number & you text me whenever you're free?" Earlier when he mentioned hanging out I was like "oh I'm busy this week & won't be here this weekend" but it's impossible that I'm completely packed, even if so, he'll probably ask about next week or something. I think he saw I was uncomfortable & said "we don't have to do this if you don't want to" but at the time I was thinking I might be rude? so I just shrugged & was like "eh." He probably pretending though (suspicious). After that exchange, I went to class but I saw him open the door closest to us. Uhm, you were just about to leave the building when you started talking to me, you sure that's your class? Fudge. I was literally creeped out & stressing out over that & how to deal w/ it, I couldn't focus in class at all.
On a side note, Dr. Jay scared me when he said we were having a pop quiz.... on the whip/nae, so we better be studying (he was playing the whip/nae video). He told us to get up & do it. He was pretty serious but no one got up to do it LOL. I think Nicholas asked if we'd get extra credit xD
In ANI24 I told Camila about it. At the end of class, she deleted his number from my phone. I couldn't do it bc I was gonna feel guilty. Still kinda guilty but glad I don't have to deal w/ him anymore. But omgeee I don't want to run into him tomorrow.
~
The good thing~ wheee~
Before I went to hip hop, I ate dinner w/ Morgan. It was a little less awkward than I thought lol.
It was so cold at hip hop, waiting for warm-up. Mathew gave us hugs~ yays~ We did review for "Can't Feel My Face" w/ Dillon. Then learned the intro to "Be My Baby." Then we did casting for the dances for Fire on the Fountain; can't believe I did it, even though I wasn't really planning to perform lol but whatever xD Mathew asked for my name, but he couldn't hear me until the third time. Bayar over there says "like justice" and I laughed, shaking my head. He said it again, adding the -ina at the end. Mathew followed too, like omgeee ahaha. After casting, they chose people & started the blocking of the dance. The other people not casted, like me, got to learn fundamentals from Dillon~
He taught us popping & the wave on the other side of the wall. He's so funny at times xD
There were only like 10 people so he can see/talk to each one of us. I hate it when he stared straight at me & said "flex more" while we were doing the exercise. I was wondering if he was talking to me to, but since we were having eye contact, I'm assuming he was talking to me, so I "flexed harder" & he was like "there you go." So he was talking to me LOL. At the end, he was helping us w/ the body rolls (including legs & arms). I could go one direction but not back, so when he stood next to me, I got so pressured. I did it one way, paused in the position, turned to him & said, "I can't do the other way." So he led me & I followed & he turns around to the girls & say "she says she can't do it & she's doing this (demonstration)" xD it's bc I followed youuuuu~ lol.
So we did some more, and then we took a break. He said we're looking pretty good, & asked how many of us never learned to wave. Me & the girls raised our hands. He said again, "so yeah, it's looking pretty good back there even though you guys never learned how to wave, especially you (points to me) you're just doing it -demonstrates- and you can just be at any club/dance & just feeling the music. Just do it -demonstrates- and yeah, I'm done -"struts" away-" omgeee you funny Dillon xD but that praise got me~ <3 Kinda motivates me to do more~ (just so ya'lls know, it's not like a crush or anything. yeah, he's cute but more like... fangirling? haha senpai noticed me~)
I'm kinda glad I didn't get casted; if I did, I wouldn't get to have so much fun w/ Dillon! Don't cast me! ahahaha
I'd rather do fundamentals~ love the way he teaches, though he went a lil' fast. He kept mentioning what a skinny boy he was, w/ not enough muscles to flex to pop xD He said if Damien was here, he would've given us the full-on teaching of popping.
But yeah! It was such a fun time~ :D So happy after his comment :3
Oh yeah, at night I was working on the cases' pics until 1am? I guess & I went to shower. I came back to find 3 guys in our room. Every time I shower & come back, there's always someone in our room LOL. They brought LeAnn back & decided to just lounge in the room. How awk... I couldn't flip my hair or put my clothes in the basket xD I guess it was kinda awk for them, they finally left. They seemed pretty chill & shy ahahaha
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|