konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
So busy but I had to say this...
written on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 @ 1:39 AM ✈
We were walking by John's room after the DC. The door was open & Travis was standing there eating popcorn. LeAnn walked by w/o saying anything. I automatically said "hey guys;" I guess bc I got used to saying hi to Travis? but it took me like a split second afterward to notice that Wing was sitting in there (yeah I knew some dude was in there but didn't realize until later that it was HIM). After we get into the room, Bea tells me how he leaned his head to the side & she (kinda) flipped him out LOL (waved a finger while holding her coffee) but grrrr I was the one who initiated but I didn't get to see himmmm > >
After a long while, he was going back to his room. Bea just changed & was about to open the door. It was only opened like a crack; she was looking out the peephole & was going to slowly open the door... until he passed by. I was sitting at my desk so I only heard it: "Hey girls~"
At first I thought someone was greeting some girls walking by, but Bea fangirl-runs and sleeps on LeAnn's bed, so I go to her & ask her if it was him. She was like laughing a lot, telling me it was him. She sounds like she's grossed out/goosebump thingy & I ask her what happened. She said he was walking by, looking straight ahead (but now, as I ask her, she said it's all fuzzy lol & that it was probably meant for Maria/Becca -_-) but ermergerdddd
ok, I'm done. got no time for them. gotta do hw!
EDIT: I was just about to shower so I went into the restroom & I got hit w/ waft of grape(?) smell. It was still strong, like someone just finished vaping in there. I coughed a while & then ran back into the room, but I had to shower so I went back in & had to deal w/ it. After a while, it didn't smell as much. But when I was almost done showering, it started to come back again, like someone was puffing into the door's vent (according to Bea).
It's like we're vaping but w/o needing to actually do it... > >
EDIT2: Oh yeah, had to include about hip hop. Fernandez taught a sassy dance. It was short & pretty easy, we finished in 30 min. Woot! I get to be in Dillon's group again! ahaha. Decided not to perform for Fire on the Fountain. Training team sounds tempting right now. Will probably want to perform in the future :p
|
So busy but I had to say this...
written on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 @ 1:39 AM ✈
We were walking by John's room after the DC. The door was open & Travis was standing there eating popcorn. LeAnn walked by w/o saying anything. I automatically said "hey guys;" I guess bc I got used to saying hi to Travis? but it took me like a split second afterward to notice that Wing was sitting in there (yeah I knew some dude was in there but didn't realize until later that it was HIM). After we get into the room, Bea tells me how he leaned his head to the side & she (kinda) flipped him out LOL (waved a finger while holding her coffee) but grrrr I was the one who initiated but I didn't get to see himmmm > >
After a long while, he was going back to his room. Bea just changed & was about to open the door. It was only opened like a crack; she was looking out the peephole & was going to slowly open the door... until he passed by. I was sitting at my desk so I only heard it: "Hey girls~"
At first I thought someone was greeting some girls walking by, but Bea fangirl-runs and sleeps on LeAnn's bed, so I go to her & ask her if it was him. She was like laughing a lot, telling me it was him. She sounds like she's grossed out/goosebump thingy & I ask her what happened. She said he was walking by, looking straight ahead (but now, as I ask her, she said it's all fuzzy lol & that it was probably meant for Maria/Becca -_-) but ermergerdddd
ok, I'm done. got no time for them. gotta do hw!
EDIT: I was just about to shower so I went into the restroom & I got hit w/ waft of grape(?) smell. It was still strong, like someone just finished vaping in there. I coughed a while & then ran back into the room, but I had to shower so I went back in & had to deal w/ it. After a while, it didn't smell as much. But when I was almost done showering, it started to come back again, like someone was puffing into the door's vent (according to Bea).
It's like we're vaping but w/o needing to actually do it... > >
EDIT2: Oh yeah, had to include about hip hop. Fernandez taught a sassy dance. It was short & pretty easy, we finished in 30 min. Woot! I get to be in Dillon's group again! ahaha. Decided not to perform for Fire on the Fountain. Training team sounds tempting right now. Will probably want to perform in the future :p
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|