<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Bonding?
written on Saturday, September 12, 2015 @ 3:30 AM ✈

Last night, Bea was stressing & finally turned in her paper. She wanted to go out, so we & John went out but all the stores were already closeddd. We had to walk on streets packed w/ partying on a Friday night. It was scary. Cream was opened so we got something there. The 2 workers there were cute, too busy dancing though lol the store was small & packed & they were blasting music.

Apparently Bea looks the oldest & I look the youngest out of all 3 of us -3-
We went back to the dorms, & planned to go sleep outside to "star-gaze" (more like cloud-watching since it was cloudy)
We were in our dorms waiting for John when Wing popped his head in, looking for him. Bea answered him. He asked what we were going to do and we told him we were gonna go back out & star/cloud gaze. He was like, but you guys just came back from a walk. Bea said something, but I forgot. Then he looked around a bit awkwardly w/ a slight smirk & asked "you're all from stockton right? from the same school?" we answered(?) and then he said that our room was cold. We were like "really?" and that it was hot. He stepped out into the hallway & Bea was at the doorway, & he was talking about how his room was really hot. He asked us to leave our door open, then his roommate Lovepreet walks by & says "what if they don't want to?" I didn't see him, but Bea thought there was some problems b/t them, but idk, I thought it was friendly banter? or maybe he was drunk, who knows. Bea, though "adds oil" & says "yeah, what if we want to?" I kinda caught a glimpse of him; he looked a lil' awk, like "uh..."-face lol. Then he left. Omgee me & Bea though! Gah! We couldn't keep it anymore. I almost died. like WHAT THE HECK. Don't suddenly come in like that! >///<

The next time he came in it was so awk! I was looking in the mirror saying how I like my handkerchief on my SHM shirt, & I see his head in the mirror. I had a heart attack. I turned around, & walked to the middle of the room, saying "you scared meeee" & then he looks at us --right, left, right-- innocently, then POOF, he puffs his vapes in our room. I think I kinda "yelled at me" lol just telling him like "Hey! don't vape in here" & he's trying to give us his innocent look. (Earlier, before the mirror part, I was just telling Bea & LeAnn that they can come in & stuff or whatever, as long as they don't vape in here > > why so coincident?) Me & Bea were like waving away the smoke; I was holding up my shirt. LeAnn said it smelled good, & he was like "she likes it." After Bea kinda "lectured him" about how it stinks & not good for him, he left w/ like a smile w/ a face that said these kids xD She also threw in the joke 'bout how he vapes too much that he made the clouds. He went along w/ it & said he makes the clouds & he makes it rain, & he leaves.
Aaaand we kinda go crazy again lol

The last time he came in he pretended to vape which was so cute. Me & Bea automatically said "Hey!" when he put the bottle to his mouth, but since he only faked it, he said something like "just kidding" w/ a smirk/smile. Bea was on the bed & said she'll throw her phone at him. (Her legs were on the board of the ladder & she pulled them in when he came in, *she said to add this: her legs were sexy LOL) He was still smiling & said that he'll catch it. And she said "okay good 'cause it's my baby" or something.

John came back after a while & Bea took her yoga mat & we climbed the stairs to the top of the event center, laid out the mat, & just slept down, looking at the cloudy skies. It was freezing cold. I was texting Megumi lol After about an hour, we walked back to the dorms & it was hot.
I practiced Melfred's dance & sweated out then showered.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life