<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
The horrible week continues...
written on Wednesday, September 2, 2015 @ 11:17 AM ✈

This morning I woke a lil' earlier to do my cubes. At about 830 I changed & brushed my teeth. Coming out of the bathroom, I took a sidways-ish glance bc Wing's door was opened. 깜짜기야 He was right at the doorway, top-naked. I can see that he saw me, but I hope we didn't make eye contact. Dang that scared me LOL. My heart skipped a beat; no, not dugun-dugun :p

I missed class... again. Because class wasn't meeting in the classroom, but I didn't know that & the 4 other people who were as lost as I was didn't remember. I walked back to Joe West w/ Angela, an art major in my class, & she didn't remember about not meeting in the class until the other 3 left. Since we didn't know where it was, we just went back. Came back to the dorms to finish art hw. I can't believe this... > > It's meant to beee so that I can finish my hw! ahaha...ha...ha.

~~
I didn't get to blog about yesterday bc I was up 'til 3 doing hw. Uhm, ENVS was a fun class I guess. I was spacing out the whole time. What I came up with: Dr. Jay has a cute daughter; he's handsome/nice/has a nice smile. He's pleasant to be around with LOL. I was walking to class & he was walking the other direction; made eye contact & greeted each other.
Me walking to class: aren't we going to class? why was he walking the other way?
Made it to class... just to find him already there. How'd he get there faster than me? ahaha. When he took roll & called my name, he was like "I saw you this morning" ahaha.. ha xD awk lol

Club rush was today. I had to rush back to the dorms to finish hw, but the booths might not be open again, so I quickly just went through every opened booth & just signed up for stuff LOL I seemed to have signed up/planned to join for more than I have time for xD

I came back to the dorms afterward to do my self-portrait blind/semi-blind. I drew it too fast, like in 10min, even though it's supposed to be for an hour. I couldn't do anything about it :p
Got to class, had group critique & I was in a group w/ people who really knew their stuff. I didn't say anything, more like I just listened to their opinion. Jay, a 2nd(?) year who I had to awkwardly draw the 1st time in class xD was in the group. He was really nice! and funny ^^ he's the kind of person who I like talking to bc of their personality. His voice was kinda unique too...
Not cute but cute, ya know what I mean? LOL you probably don't 'cause I don't either hahaha. He dresses like, an artist xD
So during the critique of my drawing, he was really "gentle" I guess you could say & supportive. He's like a huggable teddy bear, though a skinny one at that lol.

We drew a naked model for the first time omg xD how awkward. We didn't really draw "him," we drew the negative shapes his pose created, along w/ the background objects.

Finally, after class, I went to eat at the DC & met up w/ Josue, since LeAnn & Bea were elsewhere. Then I had to go change for Hip Hop. Walked by myself since John, LeAnn, & Bea were too busy. Mathew, the pres, was gave hugs to the members hehe. Bayar led the warm-ups... & I got so lost LOL Dillon & Damien taught the dance. It's very sharp. The dances just keep getting harder.
Funny thing is Dillon thought I had a question twice. The first time I was gesturing while talking to one of the girls, & I was up front, so he saw my hand & thought I had a question. He asked that, and wide-eyed, I just shook my head. The second time I was in the 3rd row. My sweater was big so I fixed the sleeves by bringing my arm up. He turned around & like, stared me down lolol he was like "you have a question?" I shook my head again & he was like "I think you have a question but you just don't want to speak up" so I had to say "I don't have a question" w/ that this-is-awkwardly-embarrassing smile whyyy Dillonnn LOL. I couldn't stop laughing at him & Damien teaching; they were so funny :p
Anyway, we did the group recording again. Few people came so the groups were small. I happened to be in the smallest group, & nobody wanted to be in the front > < So we did a run through or "marking it" first w/ Damien, & recorded w/ Dillon. I was watching Dillon so his moves made me lose track of mine. Gah, I messed up on the recording but Bea said I had a nice save when she watched the video. Then I walked to the DC alone--it was dark by this time--& I got scared when a jogger ran by xD

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life