konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Lightrail!
written on Sunday, August 30, 2015 @ 3:50 AM ✈
Was being productive today. Finally did laundry! It was pretty fun haha but I go up & down like 4 times or something. I was so lost using the washer, but the clothes came out fine, phew. The 1st time coming up, somebody clicked all the floors, so me & these 2 dudes had to click close 'til their floor. One dude got off, and the other dude got off at 8. Pretty chatty, & funny. I ate 'law mai gai' while they were gone. LeAnn went off to Akabayan Picnic; Bea went to do volunteer training at the library. The dryer was really hot when I went to get my clothes. I had a small load.
I was on call w/ Jen/Jo/Jim; they went to eat w/ Coach & Darren. Bea came back before my clothes were done drying. So I finished my laundry, then LeAnn came back. We went to the Great Mall; at first we took the wrong bus, but we ended up at the transit, & took the lightrail to the mall. We shopped a bit, & took the lightrail back. Had Jollibee's for the first time. I was talking about wanting coffee, LeAnn showed us that she had like Starbucks Rewards & said she kept asking like "do you want me to buy it for you?" Before we left, she asked if we wanted Starbucks, & we debated & went. I thought she was buying for us, like I asked "are we ordering together?" I guess not so we ordered separately. Even Bea was like, "didn't she say she was buying?" LOL should've expected as much. We didn't get lost & got home safe.
We chalked our wall~ & John's hehe. nice~ I was skying w/ Jim & Jo. John came in like twice. Oggy(?) came in too. I went to shower & me & Bea brushed our teeth, we had left the door open.
People walked by & I overheard the girl saying how cute that is, & of course she was talking about our chalk wall. She said it again as she left lol.
John & Wing came back from drinking. Wing peeked in & then kept walking. John came in all drunk. He slept on Bea's bed, & from outside you'll hear Bea kinda exasperatingly yelling at him to get off/get out. Then Wing comes back in. We ask him to get him out, and he's like "I'm trying. It's your fault for leaving the door open." Then he left. Psh. Bea asked John about Wing, & I was thinking aren't you being obvious? ahaha John told us how he was hungry and stuff. Bea started making food for John. The door was closed. Then someone knocked. It was Wing. He had changed & told John he was gonna go drink again, & looked like he was trying to take John w/ him. John wanted to eat so he was telling Wing to wait for him. At first, Wing really did wait for him. Bea poured the water for the noodles but spilled a lil'. He cleaned up after her, & I said thank you, but he had no response. Afterward he started telling John that he was gonna stay over & whatnot. I'll stop w/ the details, since it'll get long. He then left us w/ John. John now ended up sleeping on the floor in our room. None of us can sleep. At first we just had a long girls' talk, talking about Wing too lol. LeAnn is sleeping right now, but I don't think Bea is comfortable sleeping even though I told her she could sleep, at least rest on her bed.
~~
Lee messaged me. Funny; I didn't say he had to message me, & not really to message me everyday. He asked me this weird question. 2>5, 5>0, 0>2=? & told me to solve it for him bc it's his birthday (it's funny bc he added this afterward, like did he want me to know it's his birthday? haha). uhm, what kind of math question is that? thinking that it was an actual question he needed an answer for, I hurried to find an answer. I went to google & found the answer... and felt dumb. And that's what I told him. We chatted for a bit, & seems like he was tired bc he didn't even read my last message before he left.
Yesterday, we chatted too bc he was bored haha & he asked me why I wasn't dating anyone yet LOL well, that led to a funny convo. and he wouldn't let me in on his "dreams" bc I "wasn't part of them" :p suckerrrr
~~
Ahaha me & Bea were just rating Wing & giving him a "review" LOL the second time around, he seemed concerned about us; so at first we thought he was mean, the 2nd time around, Bea said he gained some of her respect LOL & she kept drawing hearts at me, I couldn't stop laughing xD
I still don't know what kind of guy he is... he's pretty cool I guess. But he vapes... & drinks :p Apparently he's Chinese... but he doesn't even look Chinese, though Wing is a pretty Chinese name LOL
|
Lightrail!
written on Sunday, August 30, 2015 @ 3:50 AM ✈
Was being productive today. Finally did laundry! It was pretty fun haha but I go up & down like 4 times or something. I was so lost using the washer, but the clothes came out fine, phew. The 1st time coming up, somebody clicked all the floors, so me & these 2 dudes had to click close 'til their floor. One dude got off, and the other dude got off at 8. Pretty chatty, & funny. I ate 'law mai gai' while they were gone. LeAnn went off to Akabayan Picnic; Bea went to do volunteer training at the library. The dryer was really hot when I went to get my clothes. I had a small load.
I was on call w/ Jen/Jo/Jim; they went to eat w/ Coach & Darren. Bea came back before my clothes were done drying. So I finished my laundry, then LeAnn came back. We went to the Great Mall; at first we took the wrong bus, but we ended up at the transit, & took the lightrail to the mall. We shopped a bit, & took the lightrail back. Had Jollibee's for the first time. I was talking about wanting coffee, LeAnn showed us that she had like Starbucks Rewards & said she kept asking like "do you want me to buy it for you?" Before we left, she asked if we wanted Starbucks, & we debated & went. I thought she was buying for us, like I asked "are we ordering together?" I guess not so we ordered separately. Even Bea was like, "didn't she say she was buying?" LOL should've expected as much. We didn't get lost & got home safe.
We chalked our wall~ & John's hehe. nice~ I was skying w/ Jim & Jo. John came in like twice. Oggy(?) came in too. I went to shower & me & Bea brushed our teeth, we had left the door open.
People walked by & I overheard the girl saying how cute that is, & of course she was talking about our chalk wall. She said it again as she left lol.
John & Wing came back from drinking. Wing peeked in & then kept walking. John came in all drunk. He slept on Bea's bed, & from outside you'll hear Bea kinda exasperatingly yelling at him to get off/get out. Then Wing comes back in. We ask him to get him out, and he's like "I'm trying. It's your fault for leaving the door open." Then he left. Psh. Bea asked John about Wing, & I was thinking aren't you being obvious? ahaha John told us how he was hungry and stuff. Bea started making food for John. The door was closed. Then someone knocked. It was Wing. He had changed & told John he was gonna go drink again, & looked like he was trying to take John w/ him. John wanted to eat so he was telling Wing to wait for him. At first, Wing really did wait for him. Bea poured the water for the noodles but spilled a lil'. He cleaned up after her, & I said thank you, but he had no response. Afterward he started telling John that he was gonna stay over & whatnot. I'll stop w/ the details, since it'll get long. He then left us w/ John. John now ended up sleeping on the floor in our room. None of us can sleep. At first we just had a long girls' talk, talking about Wing too lol. LeAnn is sleeping right now, but I don't think Bea is comfortable sleeping even though I told her she could sleep, at least rest on her bed.
~~
Lee messaged me. Funny; I didn't say he had to message me, & not really to message me everyday. He asked me this weird question. 2>5, 5>0, 0>2=? & told me to solve it for him bc it's his birthday (it's funny bc he added this afterward, like did he want me to know it's his birthday? haha). uhm, what kind of math question is that? thinking that it was an actual question he needed an answer for, I hurried to find an answer. I went to google & found the answer... and felt dumb. And that's what I told him. We chatted for a bit, & seems like he was tired bc he didn't even read my last message before he left.
Yesterday, we chatted too bc he was bored haha & he asked me why I wasn't dating anyone yet LOL well, that led to a funny convo. and he wouldn't let me in on his "dreams" bc I "wasn't part of them" :p suckerrrr
~~
Ahaha me & Bea were just rating Wing & giving him a "review" LOL the second time around, he seemed concerned about us; so at first we thought he was mean, the 2nd time around, Bea said he gained some of her respect LOL & she kept drawing hearts at me, I couldn't stop laughing xD
I still don't know what kind of guy he is... he's pretty cool I guess. But he vapes... & drinks :p Apparently he's Chinese... but he doesn't even look Chinese, though Wing is a pretty Chinese name LOL
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|