konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Good day
written on Friday, August 28, 2015 @ 3:39 AM ✈
Last night I was charging my phone & asked Bea to put my phone next to me when she went to sleep. She had forgotten (like I expected LOL) but I woke up at 9, even w/o the alarm (or maybe it was Bea's alarm that kept ringing) yay me lol
Today was a pretty good day :)
In Environmental Issues, we got into groups. The people were really nice. Class went by pretty fast too. I really like Dr. Jay's voice LOL Jen would probably he's handsome haha he has a nice smile. After class, I went to eat at the DC. Finished my hw, helped John on his hw, then went to class.
In ANI24, she graded/critiqued our hw on the wall. Afterward we did semi-blind contour drawing of a model for the rest of the class. Just by looking at all my drawings, you can tell where I pretty much got lazy/lost focus. -sigh- I know it's a messy line drawing, but other people's looks so good~ I pretty much was Picasso > > I sat w/ Jillian(?) and Camila. A lil' awk, but it's fun talking to people in my art classes; they're always pretty chill~
Finally class was over! Woot! No more classes tomorrow~ I went and ate lunch/dinner & got another Jamba Juice after bringing the stuff back up to the dorm; trying to not drink coffee LOL
Afterward, me & John went to dance practice/audition. I didn't know we were all learning it, whether we were auditioning or not, but good workout good workout. I was only half prepared for practice lols Bayar & Mathew taught together. It was fun; to judge b/t the dances; I think Kevin's was simpler moves but faster while this duo's was slightly more complicated but slower. Since it was auditions too, we didn't leave 'til like it was almost 10pm. I didn't sign up, but I wanted to, but didn't want to either. Kinda scary... they were asking if there was anyone else who didn't sign up but wants to, after the 1st 2 groups went. I had an urge to raise my hand, but that'd be quite awkward. They asked again when the group's original dancers were auditioning; that's too much pressure to audition w/ them LOL maybe next Tues, when Dillon & Damien teaches LOL
Me & John went to get dinner at the DC. Got Jamba Juice again. Got back to the dorms & taught Bea half of it. Then we went down to the DC to get something to drink. I ended up getting coffeeeeeee gah.
John came back in, & we karaoked. We listened to some old kpop songs. I rapped for them & ew I am never singing w/ others again; Bea snapped it & I sounded so ew > <
Talked to Lee earlier too. That dude... the same guy I knew him as when I left Stockton ahaha -sigh- He told me I could text him anytime; I say that too & he says "do I have to?" LOL meanie psh.
Anyway I should text Victor... haven't spoken to him for a while.
I just looked at my Achilles tendon scabs & they look really ugly. I hope they're not infected... they look infected though... uh ohs.
It's 3:34am but I'm sleeping in ahaha but I should sleep now. Today was really hot though... didn't get to see Wing today ahaha did I mention I might've cut him one time to shower? I think he was waiting for the restroom too (though the men's bathroom was right there -3-) but I peeked to see if anyone was in the restroom. His roommate saw me ('cause their door was opened) and he asked if I was waiting for the restroom. I nodded. Then "Wing" answered, saying there might not be anyone in there, then he comes out to check the restroom "for me" I guess, he pulled the handle down; so there was no one in there. I said thank you and quickly went back to my room. I waited a bit, thinking he or his roommate might want to shower. After a while, they didn't, so I went. --for some odd reason, people kept knocking on the door, 'cause they thought I was a dude. I don't know if someone pretended to be RA on Duty, but the girl next to him said "oh, it's a girl." Like seriously? > > --
After I came out of the shower, a few minutes later, "Wing" came out of the men's bathroom; that's when I realized I might've cut him, whoops. lol
Well goodnight!
|
Good day
written on Friday, August 28, 2015 @ 3:39 AM ✈
Last night I was charging my phone & asked Bea to put my phone next to me when she went to sleep. She had forgotten (like I expected LOL) but I woke up at 9, even w/o the alarm (or maybe it was Bea's alarm that kept ringing) yay me lol
Today was a pretty good day :)
In Environmental Issues, we got into groups. The people were really nice. Class went by pretty fast too. I really like Dr. Jay's voice LOL Jen would probably he's handsome haha he has a nice smile. After class, I went to eat at the DC. Finished my hw, helped John on his hw, then went to class.
In ANI24, she graded/critiqued our hw on the wall. Afterward we did semi-blind contour drawing of a model for the rest of the class. Just by looking at all my drawings, you can tell where I pretty much got lazy/lost focus. -sigh- I know it's a messy line drawing, but other people's looks so good~ I pretty much was Picasso > > I sat w/ Jillian(?) and Camila. A lil' awk, but it's fun talking to people in my art classes; they're always pretty chill~
Finally class was over! Woot! No more classes tomorrow~ I went and ate lunch/dinner & got another Jamba Juice after bringing the stuff back up to the dorm; trying to not drink coffee LOL
Afterward, me & John went to dance practice/audition. I didn't know we were all learning it, whether we were auditioning or not, but good workout good workout. I was only half prepared for practice lols Bayar & Mathew taught together. It was fun; to judge b/t the dances; I think Kevin's was simpler moves but faster while this duo's was slightly more complicated but slower. Since it was auditions too, we didn't leave 'til like it was almost 10pm. I didn't sign up, but I wanted to, but didn't want to either. Kinda scary... they were asking if there was anyone else who didn't sign up but wants to, after the 1st 2 groups went. I had an urge to raise my hand, but that'd be quite awkward. They asked again when the group's original dancers were auditioning; that's too much pressure to audition w/ them LOL maybe next Tues, when Dillon & Damien teaches LOL
Me & John went to get dinner at the DC. Got Jamba Juice again. Got back to the dorms & taught Bea half of it. Then we went down to the DC to get something to drink. I ended up getting coffeeeeeee gah.
John came back in, & we karaoked. We listened to some old kpop songs. I rapped for them & ew I am never singing w/ others again; Bea snapped it & I sounded so ew > <
Talked to Lee earlier too. That dude... the same guy I knew him as when I left Stockton ahaha -sigh- He told me I could text him anytime; I say that too & he says "do I have to?" LOL meanie psh.
Anyway I should text Victor... haven't spoken to him for a while.
I just looked at my Achilles tendon scabs & they look really ugly. I hope they're not infected... they look infected though... uh ohs.
It's 3:34am but I'm sleeping in ahaha but I should sleep now. Today was really hot though... didn't get to see Wing today ahaha did I mention I might've cut him one time to shower? I think he was waiting for the restroom too (though the men's bathroom was right there -3-) but I peeked to see if anyone was in the restroom. His roommate saw me ('cause their door was opened) and he asked if I was waiting for the restroom. I nodded. Then "Wing" answered, saying there might not be anyone in there, then he comes out to check the restroom "for me" I guess, he pulled the handle down; so there was no one in there. I said thank you and quickly went back to my room. I waited a bit, thinking he or his roommate might want to shower. After a while, they didn't, so I went. --for some odd reason, people kept knocking on the door, 'cause they thought I was a dude. I don't know if someone pretended to be RA on Duty, but the girl next to him said "oh, it's a girl." Like seriously? > > --
After I came out of the shower, a few minutes later, "Wing" came out of the men's bathroom; that's when I realized I might've cut him, whoops. lol
Well goodnight!
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|