konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
First day of school!
written on Thursday, August 20, 2015 @ 1:36 PM ✈
So nervous for the first day of school! Once again woke up before my alarm. Eesh.
Went down to the DC to eat breakfast w/ LeAnn, but she didn't want to eat anything. I had cereal & parfait. Parfait was too much; had a stomachache... We were like 30min early for class. I got to my class 15min early. People were sitting out in the hallways, & I wasn't sure which class they were waiting for. Then some dude went into the classroom, others waiting got up & followed him in LOL. The teacher was pretty cool~ Dr. Jay, as he likes to be called lol. New teacher at SJSU. He's talkative & fun & nice~ lol. We had to do introductions. I wasn't as nervous, but as soon as he got to me, I stumbled over my lil' intro, even though I figured out what to say in my head. >///< I think the class will go by fine...
Got out 30min early, & I don't have class 'til 3, so I decided to just drop by the art building & get my supplies. Who knew they'd be so heavy! Maybe I should've bought a shirt too LOL well, there goes $400+ to supplies. I uh got a toolkit too o.o lol jkay, it's not really tools in there. It's like I'm fixing up stuff? but no, it's for art. I regret being an art major LOL (jk) Dude, I looked like an idiot carrying all that. Like I'm small, & I'm pretty sure it looked like I was having trouble carrying everything lol. I was on call w/ Jim too (they called me & the wrong time, when the elevator opened. sheesh had to pick up everything & lug it into the elevator. Had to walk from the art building back to the dorms. It was so hot, & heavy. I had to rest a few times & switch hands. (2 bags in one, & the toolkit in the other) This girl w/ her friend saw me struggling at the stairs, but the bags were sweaty from where I was holding it, so I didn't want to ask her for help. Though she was nice enough to offer, so I just said "it's really heavy, but I got it." Finally got up onto the elevator. Still on call w/ Jim but couldn't talk since we're in the elevator. They were in my pocket lol. I carried everything out on the 12th floor, awkwardly passing by the cute asian guy that lives in the room around the corner lol (who Bea & I assume is named "Wing" xD) and this other dude who got off the elevator with me kindly opened the door for me, seeing as I was struggling :3
Then I got back, had to change into a tank top, & facetimed w/ Jim. School soon! Will update again~ *I actually came back on to add something, but I forgot ToT it's bothering me. It happens a lot I guess...
|
First day of school!
written on Thursday, August 20, 2015 @ 1:36 PM ✈
So nervous for the first day of school! Once again woke up before my alarm. Eesh.
Went down to the DC to eat breakfast w/ LeAnn, but she didn't want to eat anything. I had cereal & parfait. Parfait was too much; had a stomachache... We were like 30min early for class. I got to my class 15min early. People were sitting out in the hallways, & I wasn't sure which class they were waiting for. Then some dude went into the classroom, others waiting got up & followed him in LOL. The teacher was pretty cool~ Dr. Jay, as he likes to be called lol. New teacher at SJSU. He's talkative & fun & nice~ lol. We had to do introductions. I wasn't as nervous, but as soon as he got to me, I stumbled over my lil' intro, even though I figured out what to say in my head. >///< I think the class will go by fine...
Got out 30min early, & I don't have class 'til 3, so I decided to just drop by the art building & get my supplies. Who knew they'd be so heavy! Maybe I should've bought a shirt too LOL well, there goes $400+ to supplies. I uh got a toolkit too o.o lol jkay, it's not really tools in there. It's like I'm fixing up stuff? but no, it's for art. I regret being an art major LOL (jk) Dude, I looked like an idiot carrying all that. Like I'm small, & I'm pretty sure it looked like I was having trouble carrying everything lol. I was on call w/ Jim too (they called me & the wrong time, when the elevator opened. sheesh had to pick up everything & lug it into the elevator. Had to walk from the art building back to the dorms. It was so hot, & heavy. I had to rest a few times & switch hands. (2 bags in one, & the toolkit in the other) This girl w/ her friend saw me struggling at the stairs, but the bags were sweaty from where I was holding it, so I didn't want to ask her for help. Though she was nice enough to offer, so I just said "it's really heavy, but I got it." Finally got up onto the elevator. Still on call w/ Jim but couldn't talk since we're in the elevator. They were in my pocket lol. I carried everything out on the 12th floor, awkwardly passing by the cute asian guy that lives in the room around the corner lol (who Bea & I assume is named "Wing" xD) and this other dude who got off the elevator with me kindly opened the door for me, seeing as I was struggling :3
Then I got back, had to change into a tank top, & facetimed w/ Jim. School soon! Will update again~ *I actually came back on to add something, but I forgot ToT it's bothering me. It happens a lot I guess...
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|