<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
A busy day?
written on Monday, August 17, 2015 @ 12:03 PM ✈

We thought the day would be busier but we actually finished everything pretty early. We got up around 8 bc we thought there'd be a long line for ID cards. I got up before my alarm bc of construction. So I went to get my ID & pay the check. By the time I was done, Bea & LeAnn were just getting out of the elevator. The DC wasn't opened so we went to get our clipper cards. Then we went back to DCs for breakfast, had cereal & grabbed jamba juice, then came back to the dorms. We were going to go get my building sticker & their laundry cards & add-on to the room inventory but the desk wasn't open. Me & Bea were just watching MVs & talking 'bout dancing & stuff. Then our neighbor, John, came to greet us. He looks Korean ahhah only "looks" so don't know if he really is. Ah, how awk. We left our door open & he knocked hehe.
I think it's kinda awk bc me & Bea have more things in common than we do w/ LeAnn.. I noticed that me & Bea don't really care much about what we do & stuff, like LeAnn's style is just different from me & Bea. One difference is, she sleeps pretty early compared to me & Bea. Anyway, we're out to block party I guess. Update later~

We're back again! Well, we got sno-cones at the party. The lifeguards at the nearby pool were taking a break, & were in front of us in line. They weren't bad looking, & it was awkward LOL. Then we just watched people play big Jenga & mini water gun fight. There were also people trying to wear frozen shirts (yes, like Super Trio) Afterward, Bea was hungry so we went to DC to eat lunch. We saw the asian guy from our dorm pfft. I only got ice cream to eat. After sitting a while we went back up to the dorms. We were waiting for the elevator. This other asian dude just got his mail & was waiting w/ us. Woah, his hair though, like anime white but it's not really white... Out of the corner of my eye, I saw our RA; he turned into the other room, being busy & whatnot. He came into the elevator after a few seconds. He went to get some flyers. He stood next to me~ *w* but then when one of the dudes got off the elevator, he moved to the other side--the guys' side bc the left side was us 3, & the right side was the other dudes. There weren't that many people in the elevator. And I was like 'awww...' hehe. On the 8th floor, he got off, but I don't think he planned to...?
Ah, anyway, I have no idea what to do... they both want to go make friends yet they don't want to join in the activities, don't wanna talk to people. My style is just to go with the flow, & of course, if people want to talk to me, go ahead. There was this one dude who talked to us (me, technically since I actually answered) during the block party. LeAnn kinda just smiled, nodded, laughed? Bea was elsewhere. He looked kinda alone? Kinda regretted not, you know, engaging into talk. Oh, & we also saw a black guy wearing an EXO, Kai 88 shirt. That's a total shot at a topic to talk about; LeAnn was like go talk to him, but I was like yooouuu go talk to him, but she didn't want to. It's like Bea & LeAnn lost their social skills? not really though... I'm sure they'll be peppy talk as soon as school starts. Me & Bea were down to go to the library but when we brought that up, LeAnn was like the library? in that I-cannot-belive-you-guys tone. See what I mean by we're different? 她真的很"hao"
Anyway, none of us are gonna make friends when we do everything together > >

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life